The World News Media

What Does Jehovah Expect of Us? – ???

Bible Speaks

If We are Loved and Treated with Loving-Kindness, How Much Should we Show this to Others! ~ ????

(Job 10:12) Life and loving-kindness you have worked with me; And your own care has guarded my spirit."

What Does Jehovah Expect of Us?

“What is Jehovah asking back from you but to exercise justice and to love kindness and to be modest in walking with your God?”—MICAH 6:8.

We Must Love Kindness

Jehovah expects us “to love kindness.” The Hebrew word translated “kindness” is also rendered “loving-kindness,” or “loyal love.” Loving-kindness is an active regard for others, a compassionate concern for them. Loving-kindness differs from the quality of love. How so? 

????

Love is a broader term, one that can be extended even to things and concepts. For instance, the Scriptures speak of a person who “is loving wine and oil” and of a man who “is loving wisdom.” (Proverbs 21:17; 29:3) 

????

On the other hand, loving-kindness always involves people, especially those serving God. Micah 7:20 therefore speaks of “the loving-kindness given to Abraham”—a man who served Jehovah God.

????

According to Micah 7:18, the prophet says that God “is delighting in loving-kindness.” At Micah 6:8, we are told not merely to show loving-kindness but to love that quality. What do we learn from these scriptures? Loving-kindness is shown willingly and freely because we want to show it. Like Jehovah, we find pleasure, or delight, in showing loving-kindness to those in need.

IMG_1770.JPG

• Views 757
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

If We are Loved and Treated with Loving-Kindness, How Much Should we Show this to Others! ~ ???? (Job 10:12) Life and loving-kindness you have worked with me; And your own care has guarded my spi

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.