The World News Media

This is me and my best friend, who is now my pioneer partner. A...

The Librarian

tumblr_o58a9736aI1s865f6o1_500.jpg

This is me and my best friend, who is now my pioneer partner. A few years back we were on a very shady path, but then we both started to make changes thanks to Jehovah. Also we fed off of each other’s goals and motivated the other to remain focused and close to Jehovah. In September of last year she got on the pioneer list. Six months later I followed suit, and it’s been the most amazing time of our lives. Being able to serve Jehovah, and do his will, and have this incredible faith of what’s to come and share that with others has been just …. Amazing. But to do it with your best friend, it’s on a whole other level. We make sure that in everything we do the light is shined on our God. We are proud to be proof that you can change your lifestyle and fully live a happy, joyful and wonderful life, serving the Creator. We are living the best life ever, as single young sisters, with absolutely no regrets. Photo shared by @meganblanks

View the full article

• Views 310
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.