The World News Media

DO YOU LIVE IN FEAR? - WHAT CAN WE DO NOT TO BE IN FEAR? ~?⚡️?⚡️? -

Bible Speaks

DO YOU LIVE IN FEAR? - WHAT CAN WE DO NOT TO BE IN FEAR? - ??????? -

Jesus predicted that at “the conclusion of the system of things” a climate of fear would cover the earth. He said that there would be “fearful sights” and that men would “become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth.” (Lu 21:11, 26)

While people in general would be affected in this way, servants of God should follow the principle expressed at Isaiah 8:12: “The object of their fear you men must not fear.” The apostle Paul explains: “For God gave us not a spirit of cowardice, but that of power and of love and of soundness of mind.”—2Ti 1:7. -

PUT JEHOVAH GOD FIRST IN YOUR LIFE, LEARN GODLY FEAR. THIS CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE! - Bible Speaks 

The wise man, after making a careful study of mankind as well as man’s occupations and calamitous experiences, said: “The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments. For this is the whole obligation of man.”—Ec 12:13. -

FIND PEACE TODAY BY LEARNING OF GODS LAWS FOR SALVATION - Bible Speaks

Luke 21:11Good News Translation (GNT)

11 There will be terrible earthquakes, famines, and plagues everywhere; there will be strange and terrifying things coming from the sky. 

Good News Translation (GNT)

Copyright © 1992 by American Bible Society

Luke 21:11New International Version (NIV)

11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

New International Version (NIV)

Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

Tap on Video Link mp4 ___________

???????

6720D75A-F6F5-44C5-B661-565BA3D847C2.jpeg

1830095C-C9F8-4D54-A907-AD97A4CF9E14.MP4

• Views 325
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DO YOU LIVE IN FEAR? - WHAT CAN WE DO NOT TO BE IN FEAR? - ??????? - Jesus predicted that at “the conclusion of the system of things” a climate of fear would cover the earth. He said that there

Posted Images

You have to TRAIN YOURSELF not to live in fear.

When I was younger, there was the "Cuban Missile Crisis", and we thought WWIII was imminent.

That produced a whole generation that lived in fear of death by global thermonuclear war .

Sometime later I realized bugs, accidents, and things 20 trillion times smaller than I was could kill me.

As I aged, I realized that in several billion years of life on Earth, albeit rudimentary ... nothing with DNA that has EVER lived has escaped death.

NOTHING!

Freedom and peace comes when you STOP being afraid to die.... because... YOU WILL.

Sit back, enjoy the show ... even at its worst it's a Grand Adventure!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.