The World News Media

Jehovah God, Whoever You Are, Please Help Me!

Queen Esther

Nice post and very encouraging  ------   JEHOVAH  GOD  WHOEVER  YOU  ARE  --  PLEASE  HELP  ME !!.jpg

Jehovah God,  Whoever You Are,  Please Help Me.....

( Nice post and very encouraging )

Angelic direction in the preaching work is precisely what Jesus foretold,...
As evidence that this is taking place, some of those whom we approach in our ministry say that they had been praying for spiritual guidance,...

Consider one experience in which two Kingdom publishers were accompanied by a small child,...
At the end of the morning, the two Witnesses were about to stop their preaching work, but the child was unusually eager to go to the next home,...
In fact, he went by himself and knocked on the door,...
When a young lady opened the door, the two adult Witnesses approached to talk to her,...
To their surprise, the woman explained that she had just been praying for someone to call on her to help her understand the Bible.,...

A Bible study was arranged !

As a member of the Christian congregation, you have the privilege of working along with the angels as the modern day preaching work takes place on an unprecedented scale,...

Never take that privilege for granted,...
By persevering in your efforts, you will find great joy as you continue to declare “ the good news about Jesus ”
Acts 8:35,

( by  Brother  Roger  B. )     THANK  YOU :)

• Views 480
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah God,  Whoever You Are,  Please Help Me..... ( Nice post and very encouraging ) Angelic direction in the preaching work is precisely what Jesus foretold,... As evidence that this i

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.