Last Reply

Replies

Views

The Librarian -
The Librarian -

Top Posters

• Similar Content

• By Jack Ryan
      Vatican’s ex-ambassador says Popes Francis, Benedict knew of sexual misconduct allegations against Cardinal McCarrick for years
      The Papal Nuncio himself has charged the Pope himself to resign.

More details to follow I am sure.

• By The Librarian
      A brother posted a photo of a newspaper saying "Pope Benedict: Jesus wasnt born of Dec. 25" it surprised me so i search it in the internet and then i found out that it is true.

The present Pope released his newest book that also debunks Christmas myths.

FINALLY, after hundred of years on deceiving its members by following a false tradition, the Pope admits DEC. 25 was not the birth date of Christ, he also said that Christ born several years before 1 A.D, meaning to say, the creator of the Christian calendar that we use today committed a big mistake, as he claim.
      Here are some news articles about it (for more, you can search it in your favorite search engine):

______________________________   ______________________________   
  • Who Was Online   94 Users were Online in the Last 24 Hours   (Most members ever online in 24 hour was 109, last accomplished on .)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    erikadv
    Newest Member
    erikadv

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.