The World News Media

In this picture is my son age 23 . He’s serving in Warwick...

The Librarian

tumblr_o61vkg7dgy1s865f6o1_500.jpg

In this picture is my son age 23 . He’s serving in Warwick . This has a special meaning to me that Jehovah have the opportunity to be his mom. I am not bragging I feel honored I left the truth 26 years ago. All I ever wanted to be was a mother so I prayed if if Jehovah would just let me have one child I would teach him everything about Jehovah God. After two more children and 8 years of marriage to a non believer we divorced. I kept my promise at age three he said momma I’m gonna be a Bethelite and do and go where Jehovah wants me . The scripture you reap what you sow also has positiveness to it . I know have four baptized children and married to s wonderful servant of Jehovah for 15 years. No did he have it easy but he would say momma remember Jehovah knows best patience and reliance. I thank you Jehovah God for seeing good in his heart and my other three children that I am privileged to be their mother . #bestlifeever @i_love_my_kids_forever

View the full article

• Views 511
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.