The World News Media

JW{.}ORG Is No Longer a Publishing Company. ( I never thought I'd see the day. ) Is this really so?..

ApostaBabe Linda James

So I was talking with my mother on the phone two nights ago, ( on November 17th 2021 ) who is in her mid 70's, baptized in 1963 when she was 21 year's old and pregnant with me. She's is still a very faithful believing ZOOM watching Jehovah's Witness, and pluss my sister is married to an elder, and then she make the statement to me that, "We Are No Longer a Publishing Company." 

Although I was born in and raised within the JW culture, I was never baptized, so her conscience allows her to still be in touch with me and therefore still speaks with me.

Has anyone else here heard of this from a JW, a JWBroadcast, read this in any of the JW literature, or by any other JW official source?

• Views 297
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What an admittance.  Did she follow that up with any news of what "they" are today?  

Well, kind of. 🥺 I replied to her by saying, "so the Organization is a multimedia..." and before I could say anything else, ( pluss I've been trained to stop talking out of respect and/or reverence wh

Yeah, that's pretty much about how I view them too, or "Peddling Paradise." I find it interesting, most of the time when I see them use this word, "Word," ( whether it be in their New World Trans

36 minutes ago, Witness said:

Did she follow that up with any news of what "they" are today?  

Well, kind of. 🥺 I replied to her by saying, "so the Organization is a multimedia..." and before I could say anything else, ( pluss I've been trained to stop talking out of respect and/or reverence when other people begin to speak. ) she spoke out the word, "yes," quite emphatically.

So what exactly comes after or before the word multimedia, I'm really not sure.

If anything, knowing that they will more than likely not be leaving the name as simply the word "multimedia," I'm just going to guess here, but I would imagine that they would be adding to that by giving it some kind of, Theocratic Studios something or another kind of name.

"Theocratic organization" - a "publishing company"

"Theocratic Studios" - a  "multimedia...broadcasting center"

Never mind, they are still peddling the "word of God". 

"You see, we are not like the many hucksters who preach for personal profit. We preach the word of God with sincerity and with Christ’s authority, knowing that God is watching us."  2 Cor 2:17

5 hours ago, Witness said:

Never mind, they are still peddling the "word of God". 

"You see, we are not like the many hucksters who preach for personal profit. We preach the word of God with sincerity and with Christ’s authority, knowing that God is watching us."  2 Cor 2:17

Yeah, that's pretty much about how I view them too, or "Peddling Paradise."

I find it interesting, most of the time when I see them use this word, "Word," ( whether it be in their New World Translation or in their Publications, ) they will have it capitalized. I've often wondered what the distinction of capitalizing it means to them?

"Knowing that God is watching us." 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I'm sorry, not sorry. I doubt that they have ever cared about that.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.