The World News Media

The Plague on Jezebel's Kids

(There are many faithful, good men who serve as elders. They are Real Elders, older brothers who truly love Jehovah and the family. Jehovah will bless those men. 💖Those men deserve respect and are a target of the wicked one. We pray for those hard-working Real Elders to have strength for the work now and ahead.)

(There are also Fake Elders, wolves in sheeps clothing, bad men who serve as "elders". They are Fake Elders, men who love prominence and hypocrisy. They lord it over the flock and use their title as an excuse for all kinds of wrongdoing. They are sons of the Devil and hurt the sheep, either directly or by turning a blind eye when other wolves take advantage of the sheep. Jehovah will execute judgment on those Fake Elders.)

The following message is for the Fake Elders:

"Therefore, the land is unclean, and I will bring punishment on it for its error, and the land will vomit its inhabitants out.  But you yourselves must keep my statutes and my judicial decisions, and you must not do any of these detestable things, whether a native or a foreigner who is residing among you.  For all these detestable things were done by the men who lived in the land before you, and now the land is unclean.  Then the land will not have to vomit you out for defiling it in the same way that it will vomit out the nations that were before you."

You men like to worship yourselves. You worship elders. You mistreat the flock and then make the flock worship you. Today's Watchtower is an example. How many sheep will think they need to fawn over the elders and give sickening comments about how wonderful the elders are, all the while those elders at Bethel are fleecing the flock so they can not have to work, "disfellowshipping" faithful anointed ones, and encouraging taking blood fractions, something that Jehovah hates?

"Like a dog that returns to its vomit, The stupid one repeats his foolishness.  Have you seen a man who thinks he is wise? There is more hope for someone stupid than for him."

Again and again you have been warned, and again and again you refuse to stop your disgusting elder worship.

"If you find honey, eat only what you need, For if you take too much, you may vomit it up."

Jehovah will make you vomit up your "honey".

"In that day Jehovah of armies will become a glorious crown and a beautiful garland to those left of his people.  And he will become a spirit of justice to the one who sits in judgment and a source of mightiness to those who repel the attack at the gate. And these also go astray because of wine; Their alcoholic beverages make them stagger.  Priest and prophet go astray because of alcohol; The wine confuses them, And they stagger from their alcohol; Their vision makes them go astray, And they stumble in judgment.  For their tables are full of filthy vomit —There is no place without it."

Jehovah has made those taking the lead drunk. They cannot see what is coming upon them.

"“And you must say to them, ‘This is what Jehovah of armies, the God of Israel, says: “Drink and get drunk and vomit and fall so that you cannot get up because of the sword that I am sending among you.”’  And if they refuse to take the cup out of your hand to drink, say to them, ‘This is what Jehovah of armies says: “You must drink it!  For look! if I am bringing calamity first on the city that bears my name, should you go unpunished?”’ “‘You will not go unpunished, for I am calling for a sword against all the inhabitants of the earth,’ declares Jehovah of armies. “And you are to prophesy all these words to them and say to them, ‘From on high Jehovah will roar, And from his holy dwelling he will make his voice heard.  He will roar loudly against his abiding place. Shouting like those treading the winepress, He will sing triumphantly against all the inhabitants of the earth.’"

Jehovah is coming. He is allowing those taking the lead to receive their judgment. When the Devil is cast out of heaven, Jehovah will allow Satan to get the UN riled up. The UN will begin their attack on religious institutions by attacking Jehovah's "holy abiding place". The Bethels and properties and those taking the lead will be the main targets. All those who are truly sighing and groaning over what is going on in the organization will be marked for survival.

😵💫🤢🤮 Vomit = to eject matter from the stomach through the mouth. (Synonyms: spew, fetch up, heave, retch, throw up, puke, chuck up, hurl, keck, ralph, honk, vom, barf, spit up, upchuck, blow chunks, toss one's cookies.)

Jehovah's Word Always Comes True. Repent, for the Kingdom of the Heavens is Drawing Near. Praise Jehovah. 

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

(There are also Fake Elders, wolves in sheeps clothing

You just ain't whistling Dixie. Why don't you include, there are also FAKE Witnesses, wolves in sheep's clothing? There are more of those, especially here than there are, strict Elders, that apply scripture to its fullest extent of God's Laws. I would say, those are extremely, good shepherds and not lazy ones, like those that allow witnesses to be apostates whenever they feel like it.

"Therefore, the land is unclean, and I will bring punishment on it for its error, and the land will vomit its inhabitants out.

This is true. Apostates are very unclean. God will vomit apostates out, and those who sit on the sidelines waiting to see what the future brings. To a true Christian, it's not what will be, but how a Christian will conduct themselves in the present that will deem that person worthy.

You men like to worship yourselves. You worship elders. You mistreat the flock and then make the flock worship you.

It's like apostates that worship themselves. I will have to agree. Not only do they misrepresent the flock, as a wolf, but they stain the unity of God's people with their heinous deeds.

Yes, @Moise, you are right about false witnesses also in the organization.

Jehovah invented vomiting. Jesus said he is also going to vomit out false Jehovah's witnesses.

"These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:  ‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or else hot.  So because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of my mouth.  Because you say, “I am rich and have acquired riches and do not need anything at all,” but you do not know that you are miserable and pitiful and poor and blind and naked,  I advise you to buy from me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, and white garments so that you may become dressed and that the shame of your nakedness may not be exposed, and eyesalve to rub in your eyes so that you may see."

God is Love. There is such a lack of love in the congregation. There is a hypocritical form of love that measures love by number of times a hand is raised or number of talks given or number of magazines placed or number of schools attended, etc. Eight million people who claim to have more love than the rest of the world and yet will shun a former friend quicker than you can say "lickety-split". Eight million people who say they love Christ so much they invite millions to attend his memorial every year but then they encourage taking blood fractions into the body and brag about it. Eight million people who choose to embrace a false teaching based in spiritistic pyramidology rather than look at the light because they worship whatever the governing body says rather than love the Word of Truth from Jehovah. Eight million people who say "it's not my business!" when there is a deplorable problem with CSA or "it's not my business!" when the congregation elders announce not to talk to a family member anymore or a congregation member anymore. Lack of love for neighbor, lack of love for brother, lack of love for truth, lack of love for God. And we say "it's all for God."

There is community bloodguilt. The ransom is enough for us when we repent. 

Jehovah knows that many of His Name People are just being misled, and Jehovah forgives because His Mercy is Great. He will forgive all those who truly repent, because of His Great Undeserved Kindness and Loyal Love.

"Repent! The Kingdom of the Heavens has drawn near."

Jehovah is going to cleanse His Holy Name of reproach. Jehovah is going to cleanse His Witnesses for the sake of His Holy Name.

"Let your name be sanctified."

2 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

There is such a lack of love in the congregation. There is a hypocritical form of love

Should that stop a true Christian from servicing God correctly? Salvation belongs to the individual. The unity is in worship. Gatherings are meant to encourage people to stand firm in their Christian lives and for those that are weak and others that are new. A strong Christian understands brotherly love. It is better to give than to receive. 

However, there's no reason to complain here about love since there is none. Apostates lack that quality. They show division, strife with their deeds.

Therefore, apostates are the only ones bringing reproach to God's name, and they are the ones with blood guilt.

Apostates that have gone beyond insulting God with their heinous deeds are those that have sinned the great sin against God's Holy Spirit. Those can say whatever they want. Behave anyway they want, since they have no redemption. They have given themselves to the second death.

To them, it's a joke because ignorant people don't understand how a person can sin against God's Holy Spirit.

Salvation belongs to Jehovah.

Jesus' name means "Jehovah is Salvation."

Jehovah said of him: "This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him."

"The one who comes from above is over all others. The one who is from the earth is from the earth and speaks of things of the earth. The one who comes from heaven is over all others.  He bears witness to what he has seen and heard, but no man accepts his witness.  Whoever has accepted his witness has put his seal to it that God is true.  For the one whom God sent speaks the sayings of God, for He does not give the spirit sparingly.  The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand.  The one who exercises faith in the Son has everlasting life; the one who disobeys the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God remains upon him."

Jesus is the Way. What does the Bible show how Jesus would act in the following scenarios?

Would Jesus talk to disfellowshipped ones? Yes. (Luke 7:39-50; John chapter 9) He talked to and associated with those shunned by the elders.

Would Jesus take blood fractions into his body? No. (Matthew 4:4,7; Matthew 5:17-20) Jesus obeyed all of God's Law.

Would Jesus help victims of CSA even if there was no witness? Yes. (Mark 7:25-30; Luke 13:15-17) No humans could see the invisible demons abuse these two women and yet Jesus helped the women.

Would Jesus appoint a committee of imperfect men and label them "The Faithful And Discreet Slave"? No. (Matthew 23:1-12; Mark 10:17,18) Jesus rejected religious titles.

Would Jesus pay religious taxes? Yes. (Matthew 17:24-27; Matthew 22:17-22) Jesus didn't try to get out of paying taxes.

Would Jesus try to figure out the date for the kingdom using pyramidology? No. (Mark 13:32; Acts 1:6,7) Jesus said the date could not be calculated.

Jesus was humble. Jesus showed love. Jesus was loyal to his Father. Jesus loved the truth.

Love is the law's fulfillment.

"Do not owe anything to anyone except to love one another; for whoever loves his fellow man has fulfilled the law.  For the law code, “You must not commit adultery, you must not murder, you must not steal, you must not covet,” and whatever other commandment there is, is summed up in this saying: “You must love your neighbor as yourself.”  Love does not work evil to one’s neighbor; therefore, love is the law’s fulfillment."

Jesus is coming to judge. He will make clear what really is the way of love and who are Jehovah's witnesses. Praise Jehovah.

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

Would Jesus talk to disfellowshipped ones? Yes. (Luke 7:39-50;

Yeah, Jesus spoke to sinners to repent. He didn't tell them, keep sinning it's okay.

1John 3:8 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.
1John 3:9 No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s2 seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.
1John 3:10 By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.

What do apostates continue to show here, repentance? lol! 😄

1Tim. 5:20 As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.
1Tim. 5:21 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus and of the elect angels, gI charge you to keep these rules without prejudging, doing nothing from partiality.

Apostates misinterpret the bible by applying scripture to excuse themselves and justify their evil unrepentant deeds.

Would Jesus take blood fractions into his body?

Hmm! Was science that advanced in Jesus day? Get off your high horse you're beating it to death, just like any other apostate.

Would Jesus help victims of CSA even if there was no witness? Yes.

Did Jesus concern himself with everything that belonged to Ceasar? At the very least, learn to read the Watchtower and Awake! magazines, hypocrite!

Would Jesus appoint a committee of imperfect men and label them "The Faithful And Discreet Slave

Oh! Yes! Apostate wordplay

Acts 6:3 Therefore, brothers,2 pick out from among you seven men of good repute, full of the Spirit and of wisdom, whom we will appoint to this duty.
Acts 6:4 But we will devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the word.”

Yet! Jesus appointed 12 imperfect men to be his apostles, and 1 of them betrayed Jesus. 

"You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’  However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you,  so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.  For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing?  And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing?  You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

So, are disfellowshipped ones considered enemies? @Moise, if they are "apostates" then would you say they are enemies?

Jesus said "love your enemies".

"And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing?"

Jesus is clear here. Jesus does not condone shunning "disfellowshipped" ones.

Greet your brothers. Greet your enemies. Follow the Christ, not the Pharisees.

Praise Jehovah.

Would Jesus try to figure out the date for the kingdom

So, what was the purpose of the ministry of the 12 apostles? 

Matt. 10:7 And proclaim as you go, saying, d‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’

Jesus is coming to judge. He will make clear

Yes, he'll make it clear who are the apostate goats. 

8 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

So, are disfellowshipped ones considered enemies? @Moise, if they are "apostates" then would you say they are enemies?

Yeah! Jesus was after people that wanted to repent from their sins. Apostates continue to sin. A D'fd person that is unrepentant by continuing with their evil deeds, are not just enemies, but abhorred to God. 

• Matthew 18:17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector. 2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
  • ABHOR - ab-hor': "To cast away," "reject," "despise," "defy," "contemn," "loathe," etc. (1) Translated in the Old Testament from the following Hebrew words amongst others: (ba'ash), "to be or to become stinking" (1 Sam 27:12; 2 Sam 16:21); (ga`al), "to cast away as unclean," "to loathe"; compare Ezek 16:5 the King James Version; (quts), "to loathe," "to fear" (Ex 1:12 m; 1 Ki 11:25; Isa 7:16); (shaqats), "to detest" (Ps 22:24); (ta'abh), (ta`abh), "to contemn" (Dt 23:7); (dera'on), "an object of...

The purpose of the ministry of the 12 apostles: "Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."

Jesus commanded that we love one another, as he loved us, so we love one another.

Jesus was willing to die for people who wouldn't even talk to him. Jesus was willing to die for people who shunned him, who disfellowshipped him.

Jesus wasn't the one doing the "disfellowshipping" of others.

"The Son of man came to seek and to save what was lost."

"For God did not send his Son into the world for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him."

If Jesus didn't judge anyone as "shun" material, then who is any imperfect man to "shun" or label someone as "shunnable"? Jesus did not come to setup a caste system. He came to remove the walls that separate people from God.

"And look! the curtain of the sanctuary was torn in two, from top to bottom, and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split."

"But now in union with Christ Jesus, you who were once far off have come to be near by the blood of the Christ.  For he is our peace, the one who made the two groups one and destroyed the wall in between that fenced them off.  By means of his flesh he abolished the enmity, the Law of commandments consisting in decrees, in order to make the two groups in union with himself into one new man and to make peace,  and to reconcile fully both peoples in one body to God through the torture stake, because he had killed off the enmity by means of himself.  And he came and declared the good news of peace to you who were far off, and peace to those near,  because through him we, both peoples, have free access to the Father by one spirit."

There is a difference between hating what is bad and hating people. The Pharisees couldn't tell the difference. Neither can those who practice disfellowshipping.

Jesus came to teach the truth about Jehovah. The apostles continued those lessons. Peter saw Jehovah give the holy spirit to those that were not yet baptized. They were anointed before they were baptized. Jehovah is telling you now that there are witnesses of Jehovah who are witnesses of Jehovah regardless of what men may label them either "unbaptized" or "disfellowshipped" or even of another religion. The Gentiles who received holy spirit before they were baptized gave evidence of God's view of things.

"Search for Jehovah while he may be found. 

Call to him while he is near. 

Let the wicked man leave his way 

And the evil man his thoughts; 

Let him return to Jehovah, who will have mercy on him, 

To our God, for he will forgive in a large way.  

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 

And your ways are not my ways,” declares Jehovah.  

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, 

So my ways are higher than your ways 

And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Jehovah God's love isn't dependent on whether someone has been dipped in the water, it isn't dependent on whether a committee of imperfect men deems them "officially one of Jehovah's Witnesses". Jehovah's love for Abraham came before Abraham was circumcised. Abraham had faith before he was circumcised. Circumcision, baptism - they are both signs of obedience but there are some people who are obedient before they have a chance to do the outward part. There are some who do the outward part but are not obedient. Jehovah is not a God who is dependent on animal sacrifices. He is also not dependent on circumcision or baptism.

Baptism is a requirement for Christians. Jesus said to get baptized, and we obey him. But Love is more important than baptism. Love for God and for those made in God's image is more important than getting dipped in the water.

The apostles knew this. 

They didn't say "baptism is the law's requirement." If someone was baptized but then unlovingly ignored their brother, shunned their brother, in what way would God's spirit be in them? What good would it be to be baptized and then disobey God by shunning another human made in God's image? "If anyone does not love his brother who he has seen, he cannot be loving God..."

The apostles did not teach that baptism is the law's fulfillment. Here is what the apostle Paul said: "Love does not work evil to one’s neighbor; therefore, love is the law’s fulfillment."

"God is Love." Praise Jah.

"“And there is another thing that you do, which results in covering the altar of Jehovah with tears and with weeping and sighing, so that he no longer pays attention to your gift offering or looks favorably on anything from your hand.  And you say, ‘For what reason?’ It is because Jehovah has acted as a witness between you and the wife of your youth, with whom you have dealt treacherously, although she is your partner and your wife by covenant.  But there was one who did not do it, for he had what remained of the spirit. And what was that one seeking? The offspring of God. So guard yourselves respecting your spirit, and do not deal treacherously with the wife of your youth.  For I hate divorce,” says Jehovah the God of Israel, “and the one who covers his garment with violence,” says Jehovah of armies. “And guard yourselves respecting your spirit, and you must not deal treacherously."

Disfellowshipping is like divorce. Instead of divorcing a mate, it is divorcing a brother or sister from the family, from God's family.

"They said to him: “Why, then, did Moses direct giving a certificate of dismissal and divorcing her?”  He said to them: “Out of regard for your hard-heartedness, Moses made the concession to you of divorcing your wives, but that has not been the case from the beginning."

There is nowhere in the scriptures where either Jehovah or Jesus says to divorce our brothers and sisters and never talk to them again.

What does it mean to be baptized in the name of the Father? To recognize that Jehovah's name means "He Causes To Become". What imperfect human has the right to deem another human "spiritually dead"? "But that the dead are raised up, even Moses made known in the account about the thornbush, when he calls Jehovah ‘the God of Abraham and God of Isaac and God of Jacob.’  He is a God, not of the dead, but of the living, for they are all living to him.” The ransom is enough for Jehovah. "Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for Jehovah can make him stand."

What does it mean to be baptized in the name of the Son? It means recognizing the way Jesus acted represented how Jehovah would act. Jesus showed love. He even talked to the man on the torture stake next to him and gave him the assurance that he would be in Paradise with Jesus. "Works befitting repentance" is a manmade doctrine. What works did that man have? Did he go to the kingdom hall and have to be given the silent treatment for a year before Jesus would talk to him? What about the prodigal son illustration? Did the son come home and receive the silent treatment for a year before the father would talk to him and eat with him? Jesus showed the way to show love. Jesus did not "disfellowship" other humans.

What does it mean to be baptized in the name of the holy spirit? It means recognizing what holy spirit is and working with God's holy spirit in our lives. Love is the main evidence of holy spirit. Disfellowshipping is not "tough love". It is lack of love. It is fear. It is holding a grudge. It is pride. It is wicked and dishonors God's name and is working against the holy spirit. It is from the wicked spirit of the world.

"Jezebel" uses disfellowshipping to create fear in the congregations and protect "her" interests. Naboth was "disfellowshipped" by elders who went along with Jezebel's wicked direction. Today elders and all those who follow the disfellowshipping doctrine become Jezebel's children by cutting off and treating as dead those who Jesus paid for with his own precious blood. Disfellowshipping is an antichrist doctrine, and the time has come to remove it from God's House.

Jehovah's Name Will Be Sanctified. Praise Jehovah.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.