The World News Media

The Plague on Jezebel's Kids

I do not come in my own name. I do not come in the name of men, not in the name of the governing body, not in the name of "church fathers". I come in Jehovah's name. I am one of Jehovah's witnesses.

"Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to his disciples, saying:  

“"The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the seat of Moses.  Therefore, all the things they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds, for they say but they do not practice what they say.  They bind up heavy loads and put them on the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.  All the works they do, they do to be seen by men, for they broaden the scripture-containing cases that they wear as safeguards and lengthen the fringes of their garments.  They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues  and the greetings in the marketplaces and to be called Rabbi by men.  But you, do not you be called Rabbi, for one is your Teacher, and all of you are brothers.  Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One.  Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ.  But the greatest one among you must be your minister.  Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.""

I follow my Leader, the Christ. @Moise, when you make fun of me for the words he gave me to say, it's not really me you are making fun of. You are making fun of him.

That's between you and him.

"“For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven.  For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come."

The ransom is really big. Good thing.

I have nothing more to say to you on this topic at present, @Moise.

To all with an ear: 

"And now Jehovah has put a deceptive spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours, but Jehovah has declared calamity for you.” Zed·e·kiʹah the son of Che·naʹa·nah now approached and struck Mi·caiʹah on the cheek and said: “Which way did the spirit of Jehovah pass from me to speak with you?”  Mi·caiʹah replied: “Look! You will see which way on the day when you will enter the innermost room to hide.”  Then the king of Israel said: “Take Mi·caiʹah and turn him over to Aʹmon the chief of the city and to Joʹash the king’s son.  Tell them, ‘This is what the king says: “Put this fellow in the prison and feed him with a reduced allowance of bread and water until I return in peace.”’”  But Mi·caiʹah said: “If you do return in peace, Jehovah has not spoken with me.” Then he added: “Take note, all you peoples.""

Just like in the days of Micaiah, so today there are also those who scoff and scorn. They won't scoff and scorn when all these things take place. Then you will have to know the words I spoke were in harmony with God's Will, that it was Jehovah that sent me and I spoke the words Jesus gave me to speak by means of the holy spirit, that Jehovah may get glory for Himself.

Jesus is coming to throw the "Jezebels" in a sick bed and figuratively "kill" all her children. Jesus will do this. The congregations will be cleansed. The Bethels will be gone. The UN will obliterate them. True witnesses of Jehovah will survive, they are marked for survival and the angels of the congregations will help them. For all the faithful ones, Jesus says "Keep holding fast what you have until I come." "I am coming quickly."

When the organization is refined, then all the rest of the little sheep will be gathered in. There will be a great multitude gathered in during the time of the tribulation. It is for Jehovah's Glory and Jehovah's Praise.

Praise Jehovah.

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

I do not come in my own name. I do not come in the name of men, not in the name of the governing body, not in the name of "church fathers". I come in Jehovah's name. I am one of Jehovah's witnesses.

Wrong! You lost that privilege when you started posting nonsense here. So, you do come in, your own name. Your name is falsehood. Therefore, you pretend to be a witness.

49 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

I follow my Leader, the Christ. @Moise, when you make fun of me for the words he gave me to say, it's not really me you are making fun of. You are making fun of him.

I don't remember when Jesus told people to lie, use falsehoods, profane the gospels to benefit themselves, and disrespect God. 

So, I'm making fun of you Audrey, a blasphemer of that gospel.

• In the New Testament "profane" occurs in the sense of unholy, godless, regardless of God and divine things (1 Timothy 1:9; 4:7; 6:20; 2 Timothy 2:16; Hebrews 12:16), and "to profane," or violate, in Matthew 12:5; Acts 24:6.

Just remember Audrey. I've heard all the arguments forward and backwards by all religious sects. NONE have convinced me NOT to obey God. This place is for unrepentant sinners, regardless if they are in this open forum or the hypocritical closed forum. They are the same when it comes to apostasy.

1 Tim. 1:9 understanding this, that the slaw is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers,
1 Tim. 1:10 the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Just because people want to speak freely and out loud doesn't mean they haven't condemned themselves before God. That you can take to the bank.

"But they will do all these things against you on account of my name, because they do not know the One who sent me."

“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

“Jehovah, do not charge this sin against them.”

(Goodnight, @Moise)😌

💖

(Hebrews 6:5, 6) . . ., 6 but have fallen away, it is impossible to revive them again to repentance, because they nail the Son of God to the stake again for themselves and expose him to public shame. . .

(Hebrews 10:26) 26 For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left. . .

Goodnight! @AnnaNana

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.