The World News Media

The Plague on Jezebel's Kids

A nonwitness view.

sect. 18

XVIII. Receive ye the penitent, for this is the will of God in Christ. Instruct the catechumens in the elements of religion, and then baptize them. Eschew the antheistical heretics, who are past repentance, and separate them from the faithful, and excommunicate them from the Church of God, and charge the faithful to abstain entirely from them, and not to partake with them either in sermons or prayers: for these are those that are enemies to the Church, and lay snares for it; who corrupt the flock, and defile the heritage of Christ, pretenders only to wisdom, and the vilest of men; concerning whom Solomon the wise said: "The wicked doers pretend to act piously." For, says he, "there is a way which seemeth right to some, but the ends thereof look to the bottom of hell."  These are they concerning whom the Lord declared His mind with bitterness and severity, saying that "they are false Christs and false teachers;"  who have blasphemed the Spirit of grace, and done despite to the gift they had from Him after the grace of baptism, "to whom forgiveness shall not be granted, neither in this world nor in that which is to come;"  who are both more wicked than the Jews and more atheistical than the Gentiles; who blaspheme the God over all, and tread under foot His Son, and do despite to the doctrine of the Spirit; who deny the words of God, or pretend hypocritically to receive them, to the affronting of God, and the deceiving of those that come among them; who abuse the Holy Scriptures, and as for righteousness, they do not so much as know what it is; who spoil the Church of God, as the "little foxes do the vineyard;"  whom we exhort you to avoid, lest you lay traps for your own souls

Church Fathers

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Now when they saw the outspokenness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and ordinary men, they were astonished. And they began to realize that they had been with Jesus."

Jesus was also considered "uneducated" by those of his day.

"And the Jews were astonished, saying: “How does this man have such a knowledge of the Scriptures when he has not studied at the schools?”"

"At that time Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children.  Yes, O Father, because this is the way you approved.  All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one fully knows the Son except the Father; neither does anyone fully know the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.  Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and you will find refreshment for yourselves.  For my yoke is kindly, and my load is light.”"

Praise Jehovah.

As regards "Church Fathers"... We have one Father, Jehovah.

"For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us; And the rulership will rest on his shoulder.  His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."

Jesus takes Adams place as the eternal father of mankind.

"Then I saw, and look! the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who have his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads."

The 144,000 are the "church/congregation" of Christ, his body.

"A man should regard us as attendants of Christ and stewards of God’s sacred secrets.  In this regard, what is expected of stewards is that they be found faithful.  Now to me it is of very little importance to be examined by you or by a human tribunal. In fact, I do not even examine myself.  For I am not conscious of anything against myself. But by this I am not proved righteous; the one who examines me is Jehovah."

"We have this sort of confidence toward God through the Christ.  Not that we of ourselves are adequately qualified to consider that anything comes from us, but our being adequately qualified comes from God, who has indeed adequately qualified us to be ministers of a new covenant, not of a written code, but of spirit; for the written code condemns to death, but the spirit makes alive."

"Therefore, we are ambassadors substituting for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us. As substitutes for Christ, we beg: “Become reconciled to God.”  The one who did not know sin, he made to be sin for us, so that by means of him we might become God’s righteousness."

Disfellowshipping is a man-made tradition. The blood of the Christ is superior to a man-made tradition.

When some of the disciples tried to prevent the little ones from coming to him, this is what happened, Jesus was indignant at those disciples doing the preventing.  "Jesus, however, said: “Let the young children alone, and do not try to stop them from coming to me, for the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to such ones.”

"And the spirit and the bride keep on saying, “Come!” and let anyone hearing say, “Come!” and let anyone thirsting come; let anyone who wishes take life’s water free."

Praise Jehovah.

2 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

God were making an appeal through us. As substitutes for Christ,

Yeah, the Vatican POPE thought along the same line. At one point, they thought they were Christ. Only ignorant people can think, they can substitute Christ, rather than continue in his service.

When scripture indicates to be Christ like, or like Christ, it refers to his deeds. This just shows "poor" choice of words.

1John 2:6 whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked.

Cor. 11:1 ¶ Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.

Wherever the poster got its bible knowledge it was self-taught, and not by the Watchtower standards. Either that. Commonsense went out the window.

Disfellowshipping is a man-made tradition. The blood of the Christ is superior to a man-made tradition.

More wordplay to justify ignorance. Why is it, everyone, in Christendom understands "excommunicate" but the poster? Could it be the poster has the self-interest of a relative? However, denying scripture in all its forms that the poster refuses to accept is another indication of crucifying Christ all over again. More blasphemy.

2 Tim. 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
2 Tim. 3:17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Noun reproof - /ɹipɹˈuf/ 1 An act or expression of criticism disparagement or censure He met the reproof with a smile on his face

Verb reproof - /ɹipɹˈuf/ 1 To censure or criticize severely harshly or angrily

Noun censure - /sˈɛnʃəɹ/ 1 Harsh criticism or disapproval 2 The state of being excommunicated

Verb censure - /sˈɛnʃəɹ/ 1 To rebuke formally

Thesaurus

Synonym animadversion criminate exclusion excommunication reprimand

Hypernym condemnation criticise-criticize disapprobation knock pick apart rejection

Hyponym animadvert interdict

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If a person you know was disfellowshipped under God's laws, and if there is any indication of this, posters deeds, then it was a righteous call.

LEARN SCRIPTURE AND WORD DEFINITIONS!! Stop protecting the unclean in the name of the Watchtower. Apostate.

"And all your sons will be taught by Jehovah, And the peace of your sons will be abundant.”

Jesus said: ""It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by Jehovah.’ Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me."

I am taught by Jehovah, through Jesus, through the spirit Jesus pours out.

"And as for you, the anointing that you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to be teaching you; but the anointing from him is teaching you about all things and is true and is no lie. Just as it has taught you, remain in union with him."

You don't have to listen, @Moise. You have free will.

This is what Jesus said through the spirit to John and what John recorded for us: "As for you, what you have heard from the beginning must remain in you. If what you have heard from the beginning remains in you, you will also remain in union with the Son and in union with the Father."

Jesus taught Love. That is what we heard from the beginning.

"I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another.  By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves."

John said: "Beloved ones, I am writing you, not a new commandment, but an old commandment that you have had from the beginning. This old commandment is the word that you heard.  

"Again, I am writing you a new commandment, which is true in his case and in yours, because the darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining. The one who says that he is in the light and yet hates his brother is still in the darkness.  The one who loves his brother remains in the light, and in him there is no cause for stumbling.  But the one who hates his brother is in the darkness and is walking in the darkness, and he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes."

There are many "anti-Christs" - those who say to not love. Jesus said to Love. It's not complicated. Even a child can understand. The children of the Devil cannot understand because they are not God's children. (They can turn around if they want. The ransom is big enough.)

"The older man to the chosen lady and to her children, whom I truly love, and not only I but also all those who have come to know the truth,  because of the truth that remains in us and will be with us forever.  There will be with us undeserved kindness, mercy, and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, with truth and love.

"I rejoice very much because I have found some of your children walking in the truth, just as we received commandment from the Father.  So now I request you, lady, that we love one another. (I am writing you, not a new commandment, but one that we had from the beginning.)  And this is what love means, that we go on walking according to his commandments. This is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, that you should go on walking in it.  For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist."

God is Love. Disfellowshipping is not love. Follow the Christ, not the antiChrists.

Praise Jehovah.

Jezebel directed that the elders kill Naboth. Why? So that he would be divorced from his inheritance.

Jehovah is Our Inheritance. He is Our Father. He is Father both of the anointed and the non-anointed. He is Father of those who live in heaven and the Father of those who live on earth. He is the Father of those who will rule as kings and the Father of those who will live on the earth.

"And this is what love means, that we go on walking according to his commandments. This is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, that you should go on walking in it.  For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist."

Jesus came in the flesh. Jehovah can too. Jehovah can visit the earth in the flesh. Nothing is impossible for God. Jehovah will embrace His Earthly Children. Jehovah uses patterns to teach us. Jehovah tore down the wall between Gentiles and Jews. Jehovah tears down the walls between His Earthly Sons and His Heavenly Sons. They each have their own place, but they both have Jehovah as Father. The Wall Will Be Removed from the two peoples. 

Those who are like "Jezebel" in the organization try to divide the children from their Father. Jesus came to bring the children back into the Father's arms, to regain what Adam lost. Jesus came to fix it so everybody who wants to could go back to the garden home. The Paradise isn't complete unless Jehovah is there. He is what makes it Paradise.

"With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.  And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Jehovah Himself Will Be There.

"God is Love."💖

Praise Jehovah!

47 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

You don't have to listen, @Moise. You have free will.

To an apostate in darkness that has condemned her soul by blaspheming against God's Holy Spirit? You're right, I will NEVER listen to the devil. Repentance is no longer an option for such a person.

Thus, making your post useless and meaningless to a true Christian. Blah! Blah! Blah! 😏

If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, Matthew 18:15. 

So, continue to praise God in your own evil way, Audrey!

"So they took hold of him and led him to the Ar·e·opʹa·gus, saying: “Can we get to know what this new teaching is that you are speaking about?  For you are introducing some things that are strange to our ears, and we want to know what these things mean.”

Is it so strange to you that a Father would want to be with His Children?

"...The God who made the world and all the things in it, being, as he is, Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in handmade temples;  nor is he served by human hands as if he needed anything, because he himself gives to all people life and breath and all things.  And he made out of one man every nation of men to dwell on the entire surface of the earth, and he decreed the appointed times and the set limits of where men would dwell,  so that they would seek God, if they might grope for him and really find him, although, in fact, he is not far off from each one of us.  For by him we have life and move and exist, even as some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also his children...."

Why is it some do not understand? Some do not want to be God's children.

"...some began to scoff..."

Jehovah first told these things to those named "Jehovah's Witnesses" at the headquarters of the organization and they also scoffed. They would prefer to worship "idols" of men, the so-called "Faithful And Discreet Slave", the "bodies of elders", the manmade doctrines.

"I wrote for him the many things of my law, 

But they were regarded as something strange.  

They offer sacrificial gifts to me, and they eat the meat, 

But Jehovah takes no pleasure in them.  

Now he will remember their error and punish them for their sins. 

They have turned back to Egypt. 

Israel has forgotten his Maker and has built temples, 

And Judah has multiplied fortified cities.  

But I will send fire into his cities, 

And it will consume the towers of each one.”

There are some witnesses of Jehovah still within the organization. There are also some witnesses of Jehovah not in the organization.

Jehovah is going to refine the organization and gather all true witnesses of Jehovah together. Then they will truly be Jehovah's witnesses.

In Elisha's day, the king of Israel and his adjutant couldn't believe what the prophet said about the end of the famine coming the next day. 

"E·liʹsha now said, “Listen to the word of Jehovah. This is what Jehovah says: ‘Tomorrow about this time at the gate of Sa·marʹi·a, a seah measure of fine flour will be worth a shekel, and two seah measures of barley will be worth a shekel.’”  At that the adjutant whom the king relied on said to the man of the true God: “Even if Jehovah should open floodgates in the heavens, could this possibly take place?” To that he said: “You will see it with your own eyes, but you will not eat from it.”"

Jehovah's word came true. Four lepers saw the spoil and food left behind by the retreating army and told the people in the city. When they heard of it, they trampled the adjutant in the city gate. The city had plenty to eat.

There has been a famine for the Word of Jehovah. The people don't know the truth about the sacred secret, what God has in store for His People. The things Jehovah has revealed that sound strange to your ears today will be common knowledge very shortly. When you see the United Nations attack the Bethels, then know that all the rest of Jehovah's Word Will Also Come True for You. You faithful ones will be with Your Father. At the appointed time in the future, after the 1000 year reign when all the children are perfect, He Is Coming to the Earth. All things are possible with God. He is Jehovah.

Praise Jehovah.

Titus 1:11 They must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for shameful gain what they ought not to teach.

Acts 15:24 Since we have heard that some persons have gone out from us and troubled you4 with words, unsettling your minds, although we gave them no instructions.

1 Tim. 1:19 holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith,
1Tim. 1:20 among whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.

Titus 1:11 in context: "For there are many rebellious men, profitless talkers, and deceivers, especially those who adhere to the circumcision.  It is necessary to shut their mouths, because these very men keep on subverting entire households by teaching things they should not for the sake of dishonest gain.  A certain one of them, their own prophet, said: “Creʹtans are always liars, injurious wild beasts, idle gluttons.”"

Those taking the lead in the organization teach things they ought not teach. Jesus will silence them.

Acts 15:24 in context: "They wrote this and sent it through them: “The apostles and the elders, your brothers, to those brothers in Antioch, Syria, and Ci·liʹcia who are from the nations: Greetings!  Since we have heard that some went out from among us and caused you trouble with what they have said, trying to subvert you, although we did not give them any instructions,  we have come to a unanimous decision to choose men to send to you together with our beloved Barʹna·bas and Paul,  men who have given up their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.  We are therefore sending Judas and Silas, so that they also may report the same things by word of mouth.  For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you except these necessary things:  to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols, from blood, from what is strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!”"

The apostles did not teach that it was necessary to disfellowship like the Pharisees did. They taught it was necessary to abstain from blood, from all blood, and to abstain from sexual immorality.

Those taking the lead in the organization are teaching an apostasy from the Bible. Jehovah will rebuke them when the Bethels are destroyed by the United Nations very soon.

1 Timothy 1:19 and 20 in context: "This instruction I entrust to you, my child Timothy, in harmony with the prophecies that were made about you, that by these you may go on waging the fine warfare,  holding faith and a good conscience, which some have thrust aside, resulting in the shipwreck of their faith.  Hy·me·naeʹus and Alexander are among these, and I have handed them over to Satan so that they may be taught by discipline not to blaspheme. First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be made concerning all sorts of men,  concerning kings and all those who are in high positions, so that we may go on leading a calm and quiet life with complete godly devotion and seriousness.  This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God,  whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,  who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all—this is what is to be witnessed to in its own due time.  For the purpose of this witness I was appointed a preacher and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—a teacher of nations in the matter of faith and truth."

Those taking the lead in the organization have experienced a shipwreck of their faith, and they no longer follow the Christ. They are lawless ones. They do not follow the law of love, the kingly law of love, the law of the Christ. They have become anti-Christs. They can turn around, but if they don't turn around soon they will be face to face with Jehovah's wrath, the instrument of Jehovah's wrath on all who teach false doctrines, the United Nations.

At that time, many will see how Jehovah really feels, and many will repent. It is recorded in Revelation.

Jehovah's Name Will Be Sanctified. Jehovah always tells the finale from the beginning. Praise Jehovah for His Loyal Love and Undeserved Kindness.

Titus 1:11 in context: "For there are many rebellious men, profitless talkers, and deceivers, especially those who adhere to the circumcision. 

Same general meaning regardless of translation. However, it applies to you in any translation.

(Titus 1:11) 11 It is necessary to shut their mouths, because these very men keep on subverting entire households by teaching things they should not for the sake of dishonest gain.

So, don't change the interpretation just to support your obtuse understanding. Don't translate, learn. It applies to teachers of the gospels regardless. Since you're ranting about the gospel, then it applies to you. 

You are the one subverting the entire unity of brothers.

Those taking the lead in the organization teach things they ought not teach. Jesus will silence them.

Just like God will forever silence your apostasy come judgment day.

Those taking the lead in the organization are teaching an apostasy from the Bible. Jehovah will rebuke them when the Bethels are destroyed by the United Nations very soon.

According to whom? You, a spiritual sick individual? lol!!!! 😂

Those taking the lead in the organization have experienced a shipwreck of their faith, and they no longer follow the Christ.

And if you took the lead, what then, refusing to adhere to scripture with your falsehoods and blasphemy, scripturally illiterate, etc.? Your worse than a shipwreck.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.