Matthew9969

• Views 428
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it was around 2018 when I read a news report about a meeting of ex-JWs and non-JW relatives of Witnesses. They met somewhere around Seattle. Several of the attendees supposedly gave reports of

I downvoted you, which I seldom do so it behooves me to give an explanation. You are so clueless it’s embarrassing to read your posts! It is NOT considered “cruel and unusual punishment” to

A greater den of scum and villainy has never been than in the closed club. I do my best to keep them in line, because someone has to do it—I owe it to the old hen—but let me tell you, it’s exhausting.

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, George88 said:

That is undeniably true. There is no point in arguing against it. Hypocrisy, dishonesty, and a lack of genuine camaraderie are prevalent in both forums, and by whom? Jehovah's Witnesses, lol!

A greater den of scum and villainy has never been than in the closed club. I do my best to keep them in line, because someone has to do it—I owe it to the old hen—but let me tell you, it’s exhausting.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.