The World News Media

Did You Know? Prayers Done Using Religious Objects or Images, Never Reach God?

Bible Speaks

Did You Know? Prayers done using religious objects or images never reach God?

2  “I am Jehovah your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."

3 "You must not have any other gods besides me."

4 “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth."

5 "You must not bow down to them nor be enticed to serve them, for I, Jehovah your God, am a God who requires exclusive devotion, bringing punishment for the error of fathers upon sons, upon the third generation and upon the fourth generation of those who hate me."
(Exodus 20:2-5) NWT jw.org

IMG_4960.PNG

• Views 3k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you David, we are searching for all that have a good heart. Jesus said he would be with us all the days until the conclusion of the systems of things. Look at the preaching being done.We are ble

Certainly true, but don't forget that Jehovah can make an opportunity for any person seeking sincerely to learn the truth. And that is regardless of any wrong ideas or practices they may have or engag

Posted Images

11 hours ago, David Mahlangu said:

That's true for sure, no one can represent us to Jehovah, our prayers must be directed straight to him. 

Thank you David, we are searching for all that have a good heart. Jesus said he would be with us all the days until the conclusion of the systems of things. Look at the preaching being done.We are blessed, let's not forget to shout out loud! Agape ?????

7 hours ago, Eoin Joyce said:

Certainly true, but don't forget that Jehovah can make an opportunity for any person seeking sincerely to learn the truth. And that is regardless of any wrong ideas or practices they may have or engage in through their ignorance.

Acts 17:22-31

Eoin: We are so grateful of Matthew 28:19,20. Not only would Jesus be with us in this preaching work, he would also send the Holy Spirit and the Angels also are part of the searching work. As Jehovah can read hearts, we are grateful to be messengers and be a light with the "light of God's Word", blinded by Satan and his ministers of this blinding they have only God's Words can search and open true hearts. Agape ???

IMG_4925.MOV

asset.gif

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.