The World News Media

What Do YOU TEACH YOUR CHILDREN? Or Do They Do As They Want?

Bible Speaks

• Views 507
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This  little  Brother  was  his  half  life  living  as  a  Missionar,   together  with  his  wife❤   He  died  in  2014...     A  Brother  from  his  last  cong. wrote  a  long  comment  to  me,  aft

What do you teach your child? Cartoons? Games? Videos? Cellphones? Why is teaching the Bible as the most important book and most important part of their life to learn more about every day and ev

Posted Images

What do you teach your child? Cartoons? Games? Videos? Cellphones?

Why is teaching the Bible as the most important book and most important part of their life to learn more about every day and every minute? Yes their lives are also involved. This is a letter to children below, let me know what you would choose for them?

The world has too much to distract them from Jehovah God. Protect them from this by teaching them the Bible and set it as a focus in their lives everyday. In fact if you do this you will also see that your child will want to do the same. Now that is good teaching parents.
(3 John 4) . . .No greater cause for thankfulness do I have than these things, that I should be hearing that my children go on walking in the truth. . ."

A Letter From a Loving God

TELL me, which book do you like best of all?— Some children would pick one that tells about animals. Others would choose a book with lots of pictures in it. It can be fun to read those books.

But the best books in all the world are the ones that tell us the truth about God. One of those books is more precious than all the others. Do you know which one it is?— The Bible.

Selecting Associates

Love for Jehovah and appreciation for true worship can best flourish in our children if they are surrounded by people who are friends of God. Arranging for companions whom our children can beneficially talk to and play with may take effort.

But doing so is worth it! Moreover, it is worthwhile to make opportunities for our children to meet Jehovah’s Witnesses who have taken up the full-time ministry as their career in life.

Many who have chosen that course did so because of associating with zealous servants of God. A sister who became a missionary says: “My parents invited pioneers for a meal on numerous occasions. They were obviously so happy in their ministry that I wanted to serve God in the same way.”

Of course, our children’s attitudes can be influenced both for good and for bad. The dangers of bad associations therefore challenge our skills as parents.

It is an art to teach youngsters how to avoid socializing with those who neither love Jehovah nor know him. Shawn, quoted earlier, says: “We taught our youngsters to have friendly working relationships with schoolmates but to leave those relationships there—at school. Our children understood why they should not share in extracurricular activities or school sports events.”

(1 Corinthians 15:33) 33 Do not be misled. Bad associations spoil useful habits. . .'

(Proverbs 13:20) 20 He that is walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly.' 
www.jw.org

8 hours ago, Bible Speaks said:

IMG_0093.JPG

This  little  Brother  was  his  half  life  living  as  a  Missionar,   together  with  his  wife❤   He  died  in  2014... :(    A  Brother  from  his  last  cong. wrote  a  long  comment  to  me,  after  he  saw  this  picture,  I  posted  on  our  last  website !  :)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.