The World News Media

Evening Dinner with my old Father....

Queen Esther

Evening Dinner with my old  Father.....

A son took his old father to a restaurant for an evening dinner. Father being very old and weak, while eating, dropped food on his shirt and trousers. Other diners watched him in disgust while his son was calm.
After he finished eating, his son who was not at all embarrassed, quietly took him to the wash room, wiped the food particles, removed the stains, combed his hair and fitted his spectacles firmly. When they came out, the entire restaurant was watching them in dead silence, not able to grasp how someone could embarrass themselves publicly like that. The son settled the bill and started walking out with his father.
At that time, an old man amongst the diners called out to the son and asked him, “Don’t you think you have left something behind ?”.

The son replied,  “No sir, I haven’t”.
The old man retorted, “Yes, you have ! You left a lesson for every son and hope for every father”.
The restaurant went silent.

Moral: To care for those who once cared for us is one of the highest honors. We all know, how our parents cared for us for every little things. Love them, respect them, and care for them.
NWT
Eph 6:2   “Honor your father and your mother” is the first command with a promise.

• Views 474
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evening Dinner with my old  Father..... A son took his old father to a restaurant for an evening dinner. Father being very old and weak, while eating, dropped food on his shirt and trousers. Othe

Merci pour cette belle leçon de vie effectivement nos parents l ont fait pour nous avec amour et fierté Pourquoi avoir honte de le faire pour eux?

Awwwwe, this story is right on time and I really enjoyed it very much. My husband and I are both sick and my daughter takes care of both of us and prints out my study materials. I am going to share th

Awwwwe, this story is right on time and I really enjoyed it very much. My husband and I are both sick and my daughter takes care of both of us and prints out my study materials. I am going to share this story with her which will describe even further how much we really appreciate and love her. Thank you..................tears :0)

35 minutes ago, Blanchie DeGrate said:

Awwwwe, this story is right on time and I really enjoyed it very much. My husband and I are both sick and my daughter takes care of both of us and prints out my study materials. I am going to share this story with her which will describe even further how much we really appreciate and love her. Thank you..................tears :0)

You're very welcome, dear Blanchie. Yes, its a hearttouching story. When we love each other,  our life can be wonderful and tears are very near, thats ok. I'm happy for you and your husband,  having such a wonderful daughter. I wished, my son were little similar ;o)  Soon more Experiences here - I will translate them from German to English ! Maybe, you need mostly a hanky, sorry...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.