The World News Media

"I do you no wrong." — Matt. 20:13 – ??‍? ? ? ?????‍?

Bible Speaks

"I do you no wrong." — Matt. 20:13 

???? ? ? ???????

In the illustration of the workers in the vineyard, Jesus describes a householder who pays the same amount of money to all his workers, whether they worked the whole day or just one hour. (Matt. 20:8-16) 

Does that seem fair? Actually, the householder treated all the workers as those having a right to a living. Even though the situation could be viewed as abuyer’s market, with no shortage of workers, he did not take advantage of them by offering less than what was fair. 

All his workers returned home with enough to feed their families. Taking these points into consideration may change our view of his actions. His decision was a loving one and not an arbitrary abuse of authority. 

What lesson can we learn? That considering just some of the facts can cause us to jump to the wrong conclusion. Indeed, this parable highlights the superiority of GodÂ’s righteousness, which is not based on legal regulations and human merit alone. - Bible Speaks

JW.ORG 

3581E354-83EB-401F-B5FA-AFF9B728C16E.jpeg

• Views 471
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

"I do you no wrong." — Matt. 20:13  ???? ? ? ??????? In the illustration of the workers in the vineyard, Jesus describes a householder who pays the same amount of money to all his workers,

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.