The World News Media

Incoming Congregation Reorg - Sacramento CA City Circuits and Surrounding Areas

Jack Ryan

Both English and Spanish congregations are having reorganizations. It is not clear if this will result in Kingdom Hall closures. A special meeting was held in Yuba City last Saturday with a little over a dozen circuit overseers and all elders concerned (some say it was almost a thousand). A Spanish language reorganization was to follow, occurring yesterday. Members of the branch attended. Announcements on the results of this meeting will be announced this midweek meeting.

90% Chance halls will be combined and sold

They're not going to go through all the work of 'reorganizing' and not close any Halls. From what I've heard, land is going for crazy prices out there so I'm sure they're motivated to sell some Halls.

• Views 237
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

w95 11/15 p. 8

Of the many hundreds who visited the construction site, one gentleman observed that the Witnesses were building “churches” while his religious denomination was selling them because of dwindling membership.

Oh my, how times have changed.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.