The World News Media

The GB call themselves the Faithful and Discreet slave, but they are neither faithful or discreet.

@Arauna The GB know that they are deliberately doing wrong yet continue to do it. How can that be serving God properly ?

The GB call themselves the Faithful and Discreet slave, but they are neither faithful or discreet. 

The GB through the Watchtower magazine, hype up the 'final part of the final day' just to try to frighten people inside and outside of the Org, and to try to bring money in through donations. The GB make it so obvious they are drunk with their power over people. 

Islam is earth wide. The Catholic church is earth wide. Being earth wide proves nothing.

And you seem to be the one obsessed with OCD. it seem to be the only excuse you have to criticise people. 

As for Bible characters, they were inspired of God's Holy Spirit to do good works. You GB is NOT inspired, nor even guided by God's Holy Spirit. By their works you will know them. 

Your GB are the one's that are opposing God, not me. I left the CCJW because it is full of immorality. Your GB still hide paedophiles in the American part of the Org. Withholding that 20 + year database is in opposition to God, because it keeps the CCJW unclean. If you cannot see that it is because you are part of it. 

Your GB and their helpers have stumbled people in the past and continue to do so. If you think 'the end' is sooooo near then you would want the CCJW made clean and you would want the true Anointed to stand in their proper place and the Org to be run properly, and real Truth taught. 

BUT your main problem. like most JWs, is that you cannot understand that God is not your GB, and your GB are not God. They are two very separate 'beings'. Disliking your GB does not put me in opposition to God and Christ. And my reasons for disliking your GB are in line with God and Christ and the Bible. 

• Views 259
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.