The World News Media

Killing off of the Anointed / Elect, though probably not.

I had a weird thought and it probably means nothing but .......

Herod tried to kill Jesus : Matthew 2 v16.

Then Herod, when he saw that he had been tricked by the wise men, became furious, and he sent and killed all the male children in Bethlehem and in all that region who were two years old or under, according to the time that he had ascertained from the wise men. 

Obviously Herod was being used by the Devil.   So my thought was, Is the Devil using 'world wide' governments to kill off older people. Why ?

Because the True Anointed would probably be older people right now. So to discourage people from serving God properly, maybe the Devil removing the ones that could be used by God through Christ, is trying to cut off the source of truth. If the Devil can remove the Anointed ones then who would be the JEW that people would follow ?

Could the virus and the vaccine be part of the Devil's plan to remove the older Anointed ones ?  Yes it's a crazy thought i know. And i also know that God through Christ, can use anyone He pleases to use. 

• Views 371
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

I had a weird thought and it probably means nothing but ....... Herod tried to kill Jesus : Matthew 2 v16.  Then Herod, when he saw that he had been tricked by the wise men, became furious,

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.