The World News Media

What event?

HollyW

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

Nothing wrong with asking the question, just because the answer is wrong.

If I'm conducting, it's merely: "OK. This paragraph has a very interesting question next to it: . . . [read question] . . . "

And maybe follow up with, "Does anyone believe there's an even greater event than this.....from the Bible, not the paragraph.....an event that caused rejoicing and singing in heaven" (as Melinda pointed out) (Read Luke 2:10-14). :)

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah gave his son by sending him to earth to die as a ransom for mankind. See what the angels said about the event: (Luke 2:10-14) . . .. 11 For today there was born to you in David’s city a s

Even if we are speaking only of the history of the world, and therefore focusing on interaction with humans, I would include not just Jesus birth, but his life. I had a feeling that this is what Melin

Actually when I first saw your question I thought of the birth of the kingdom in heaven and I also thought about the great tribulation which Jesus said nothing would be like it in the future and nothi

Actually when I first saw your question I thought of the birth of the kingdom in heaven and I also thought about the great tribulation which Jesus said nothing would be like it in the future and nothing would have been like it in the past, but I still answered as I did. So as Pilate said, "What I have written I have written". The organization have also written lots of things that they no longer believe, or had to make adjustments on, so let's not start an Inquisition. Let's allow these things to digest. Just as we have no quarrel with the organization when they see something different and eventually all come to realize the truth of it, let others believe what they are convinced about. The early Christians took about 30 years to accept the truth surrounding the circumcision, for example, but God still used them. So be careful.

5 hours ago, Melinda Mills said:

Actually when I first saw your question I thought of the birth of the kingdom in heaven and I also thought about the great tribulation

Will you be changing your answer then to that of the 'faithful slave's' answer from the book?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.