The World News Media

#Repost @happyman
・・・
I received this letter today from a man named Dino that has been locked up in prison for the last 30 years.  A few years ago I was visiting the San Francisco area for work.  

So I went to a meeting at the local Kingdom Hall when I was invited to a home for hospitality by a family of Jehovah's Witnesses.  

I told them that I be writing guys in prison.  So they asked me to write a family member that was locked up.  I said that I would write him and share the Good News of God's Kingdom with him.  

I kept his address taped up on my mirror so that I wouldn't forget.  Days, weeks and months had passed and I still hadn't wrote him.  I felt bad because I'd see the address and I would say I haven't forgot about you.  

Finally after a couple of years of seeing his address and my conscience bothering me I wrote him.  I didn't know if he would write me back.  I didn't know if he had got out already.  I hope that the letter would find him.  

What a surprise I had got a letter from him!  He wrote me saying that if I would of wrote him any sooner that he would of just thrown away my letter and not wrote back.  

He said that I had wrote him at the perfect time!  He said that I wrote him at a time when he was calling on God and asking him questions.  He said that he didn't want anything to do with Jehovah's Witnesses but that since I wrote him at the right time that he was willing to listen!  He said that he had a lot of questions for me.  Now we are going on  about 4 years of studying and that he would love to become a Jehovah's Witness!  

I send him copies of "What Does the Bible Really Teach" and he highlights the answers.  He also asks questions and I answer them for him with scriptures.  I hope that he gets baptized soon... #jehovahswitnesses #ministerialservant #regularpioneers #dontshrinkback #jw4life #jw4ever #prisonwritingministry#StopJWBan

IMG_0548.PNG

• Views 641
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#Repost @happyman ・・・ I received this letter today from a man named Dino that has been locked up in prison for the last 30 years.  A few years ago I was visiting the San Francisco area for work.  

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.