The World News Media

Thai girl, 7, ‘sweats’ blood from her eyes, nose, ears and skin every time she gets a...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 692
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground." - Luke 22:44   Jesus Christ experienced hematohidrosis while praying in the garden of Gethsemane before his crucification as mentioned in the Defenders Bible by Physician Luke as “and being in anguish he prayed more earnestly and his sweatwas like drops of blood falling to the ground.”

This proves that Jesus could have been under enough mental anguish to experience the same phenomenon. 

@Bible Speaks  Headache / migraine,  thats  by  some  humans  VERY  BIG  STRESS  I  read.  But  I  never  heard  from  eyes - blood  ;-(  very  rare  I  think !  Of  course  Jesus  was  PERFECT,   so  we  can  imagine,  WHAT  a  real  human  he  was,  with  all  emotions  like  you  and  me...  we  ALL !  -   He  pleased  his  father  Jehovah  in  a  long  prayer  bec. that  horrible  death   He  knew,  what  will  soon  happen  and  his  special  "prayer - blood"  was  of  sure  a  sign  of  hi

44 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

This proves that Jesus could have been under enough mental anguish to experience the same phenomenon. 

Yet, was he not perfect? Or was his body starting to shut down knowing he was dying? This girl is happy no stress, with her probably some degeneration of a gene? I know people can get nosebleeds but it does say he cried bloody tears? It would make sense some of his preparation for his burial that perhaps the Spikenard could have released some? Spikenard was the oil that was used on his feet the night before he died. It's a very strong oil for the physical, emotional and spiritual being of the body. I'm a aromatherapist by profession so we know the strength of this oil. In large quantities it could have perhaps "prepared him for his burial." Just a thought ? 

@Bible Speaks  Headache / migraine,  thats  by  some  humans  VERY  BIG  STRESS  I  read.  But  I  never  heard  from  eyes - blood  ;-(  very  rare  I  think !  Of  course  Jesus  was  PERFECT,   so  we  can  imagine,  WHAT  a  real  human  he  was,  with  all  emotions  like  you  and  me...  we  ALL !  -   He  pleased  his  father  Jehovah  in  a  long  prayer  bec. that  horrible  death :(  He  knew,  what  will  soon  happen  and  his  special  "prayer - blood"  was  of  sure  a  sign  of  his  anxieties ;-((  I  NOT  believe, such  of  oil  was  helping...  ONLY  the  Angel  gave  him  the  special  power  from  Jehovah, he  so  needed

"And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground." - Luke 22:44

Jesus Christ experienced hematohidrosis while praying in the garden of Gethsemane before his crucification as mentioned in the Defenders Bible by Physician Luke as “and being in anguish he prayed more earnestly and his sweatwas like drops of blood falling to the ground.”

Yes,  ONLY  his  sweat  became  as  drops  of  blood  falling  to  the  ground.    I  just  read  it  again....

By  that  girl  it  was  NOT  similar,  it  was  different !  We  can't  compare  that  bec.  she  is  sick  ;-(   but  Jesus  wasn't  sick !   HE  was  short  before,  suffering  SO  BIG  agonies  to  rescue  the  humankind !  HIS  BIG  LOVE  subdued  HIS  agonies  and  anxieties.  WHAT  a  SON  of  JEHOVAH....   WHAT  A  KING  we  have

Just  no  more  words......

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Isabella
      A soldier has killed 21 people and injured dozens more in a gun rampage in the Thai city of Nakhon Ratchasima.
      Jakraphanth Thomma on Saturday killed his commanding officer before stealing weapons from a military camp.
      The suspect continued his attack in a shopping centre, where he is still believed to be holed up, initially posting updates on his social media.
      Security forces are in the complex and have rescued hundreds while searching for the gunman, with shots ringing out.
      https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51427301
    • Guest Kurt
      By Guest Kurt
      10 FEB 2017  Photo: jw.org

This year marks three years since Thai Government officials started using publications by Jehovah’s Witnesses as part of the national initiative to educate the public officials on how to address some key social issues. These issues include prevention of domestic violence, effective parenting, and improving physical and mental health.
      Jehovah’s Witnesses Publications Are Being Used To Address Social Issues in Thailand TWEET THIS
      These government’s national education initiatives are orchestrated and implemented at over 8,700 regional Community Learning Centers that are spread across the country. The government has also set up 11 Community Development Learning Centers (CDLC), whose main focus is to train the community leaders.
      The director of CDLC in Nakhon Nayok province Chaiwat Saengsri, says the goal of the Jehovah’s Witnesses is very clear and aims at helping the people and communities get to know their Creator. This is the same goal that CDLC has; assisting the community in raising their standards in the quest for peace and better quality life.
      Mr. Chaiwat also requested the Jehovah’s Witnesses make their publications available during the SMART Leader seminar. This seminar seeks to bring together 20 instructors and 100 community leaders from 28 provinces, who will receive training on community building and leadership.
      The spokesperson for Jehovah’s Witnesses in Thailand Anthony Petratyotin says, “We are happy to know that community leaders are making such good use of the Bible-based advice found in our publications. We will continue to make our literature available to officials, along with our primary means of distribution—our public ministry.”
      Some of the publications that have been used include the Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Magazine article, “How to Avoid Hurtful Speech”. This article was used to teach the community leaders on how to handle conflict in marriage without unleashing a torrent of hurtful words whenever a conflict arises.
      The publication seeks to explain why conflict in a marriage happens, and what can be done to end it without necessarily using words that will end up hurting the spouse. Some of the suggested ways to avoid using hurtful words include showing empathy, being respectful, reviving the feeling the couple once shared, avoiding verbal attacks, postponing a discussion when tempers begin to flare.
      Another article, “Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ” helps the participants in dealing with domestic violence by understanding the prevalence of domestic violence cases, why this happens, and what can be done to stop it.
      The publication offers practical advice that can help violent spouses change their behavior. The education has helped many spouses replace violence with kindness and respect. Violent spouses learn how to treat their better half, and eventually become witnesses that domestic violence can stop. The publication teaches about honor, mildness, and self-control, and condemns abusive speech in marriage.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By ARchiv@L
      Thai Officials Using Jehovah’s Witnesses Publications To
                Address Social Issues
      This year marks three years since Thai Government officials started using
      publications by Jehovah’s Witnesses as part of the national initiative
      to educate the public officials on how to address some key social
      issues. These issues include prevention of domestic violence, effective
      parenting, and improving physical and mental health.
      These government’s national education initiatives are orchestrated and
      implemented at over 8,700 regional Community Learning Centers that are
      spread across the country. The government has also set up 11 Community
      Development Learning Centers (CDLC), whose main focus is to train the
      community leaders.
      The director of CDLC in Nakhon Nayok province Chaiwat Saengsri, says the
      goal of the Jehovah’s Witnesses is very clear and aims at helping the
      people and communities get to know their Creator. This is the same goal
      that CDLC has; assisting the community in raising their standards in the
      quest for peace and better quality life.
      Mr. Chaiwat also requested the Jehovah’s Witnesses make their
      publications available during the SMART Leader seminar. This seminar
      seeks to bring together 20 instructors and 100 community leaders from 28
      provinces, who will receive training on community building and leadership.
      The spokesperson for Jehovah’s Witnesses in Thailand Anthony Petratyotin
      says, “We are happy to know that community leaders are making such good
      use of the Bible-based advice found in our publications. We will
      continue to make our literature available to officials, along with our
      primary means of distribution—our public ministry.”
      Some of the publications that have been used include the /Awake!

Magazine article, “How to Avoid Hurtful Speech”. This article was used
      to teach the community leaders on how to handle conflict in marriage
      without unleashing a torrent of hurtful words whenever a conflict arises. The publication seeks to explain why conflict in a marriage happens, and
      what can be done to end it without necessarily using words that will end
      up hurting the spouse. Some of the suggested ways to avoid using hurtful
      words include showing empathy, being respectful, reviving the feeling
      the couple once shared, avoiding verbal attacks, postponing a discussion
      when tempers begin to flare.
      Another article, “An End to Domestic Violence

helps the participants in dealing with domestic violence by
      understanding the prevalence of domestic violence cases, why this
      happens, and what can be done to stop it. The publication offers practical advice that can help violent spouses
      change their behavior. The education has helped many spouses replace
      violence with kindness and respect. Violent spouses learn how to treat
      their better half, and eventually become witnesses that domestic
      violence can stop.
      The publication teaches about honor, mildness, and self-control, and
      condemns abusive speech in marriage.
          Thai Officials Use Publications From Jehovah’s Witnesses to Aid
          Community Development
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.             Resources
         Jehovah’s Witnesses

Jehovah’s Witnesses -Awake!
         Jehovah’s Witnesses -How to Avoid Hurtful Speech
         Jehovah’s Witnesses -An End to Domestic Violence
       10 Feb 2017  Posted by Alison Lesley 

PDF

Thai Officials Use Publications From Jehovah’s Witnesses in Community Development.pdf
    • By The Librarian
      M. Stephen Lett smiling in Thailand

Posing with a member of the Governing Body in Thailand. M. Stephen Lett

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • By Selena1000
      I just jumped in. I never really traveled outside the US except for once to an International. I didn't visit ahead of time but did my research on the net and spoke to other Need greaters in Thailand. I created a video to celebrate this first year. Please help support my ministry by watching and please if you know of anyone looking to serve where the need is great please forward this video. Thank you      You can click the picture to see the video.!

• By admin
      Three people were killed and at least 30 were injured after a train collided with a tour bus on a railway crossing in the Nakhon Chaisi district of Nakhon Pathom province, Thailand

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.