The World News Media

Selena1000

I just jumped in. I never really traveled outside the US except for once to an International. I didn't visit ahead of time but did my research on the net and spoke to other Need greaters in Thailand. I created a video to celebrate this first year. Please help support my ministry by watching and please if you know of anyone looking to serve where the need is great please forward this video. Thank you      You can click the picture to see the video.!

• 6 months later...

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just jumped in. I never really traveled outside the US except for once to an International. I didn't visit ahead of time but did my research on the net and spoke to other Need greaters in Thailand.

O thank you Sister for this video. Very encouraging. May Jehovah continue to bless your efforts. ?My daughter just went in October 2016 to be a need greater. I will pass this video on to her! Take car

On 14.4.2016 at 13:11, Selena1000 said:

I just jumped in. I never really traveled outside the US except for once to an International. I didn't visit ahead of time but did my research on the net and spoke to other Need greaters in Thailand. I created a video to celebrate this first year. Please help support my ministry by watching and please if you know of anyone looking to serve where the need is great please forward this video. Thank you      You can click the picture to see the video.!

Thank  you  so  much  for  posting  your  video  here,  sister  Selena...   its  so  wonderful ❤  and  sister  Judy  is  happy  too  for  her  daughter ;-)   I  will  show  it  some  sisters  in  my  congregation, Germany.  My  girlfriend  was  last  year  in  Indonesia  for  helping  -  she  is  learning  this  language  since  some  years.  Her  dead  husband  came  from  there.  Yes,  many  far  away  congregations  need  our  help !  Thank  you  again.  Agape❤

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.