The World News Media

Daily text, Monday, March 28. 2016

Queen Esther

!!!!!!.jpg

§§§§.jpg

“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah.—Isa. 43:10.

Sadly, the world’s news media has largely ignored or even distorted the most important facts of human history. This is certainly the case with what the almighty God stated by means of his ancient prophet Ezekiel: “The nations will have to know that I am Jehovah.” (Ezek. 39:7) But the Sovereign Ruler of the universe does not depend on this world’s media. He has some eight million Witnesses who tell people of all nations about him and his past and present dealings with mankind. This army of Witnesses also announces what God promises to do for the future blessing of mankind. By giving this witness work our priority, we prove true to our God-given name. What a privilege it is to bear the name Jehovah, for he is “the King of eternity,” who says: “This is my name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered from generation to generation”!—1 Tim. 1:17; Ex. 3:15. w14 7/15 3:2, 3

• Views 92
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah.—Isa. 43:10. Sadly, the world’s news media has largely ignored or even distorted the most important facts of human history. This is certainly the case wit

"We are Jehovah's Witnesses."❤️

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.