• Views 350
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I have no idea what that is or where it comes from. There was certainly never anything in print. Does anybody know, like @JW Insider, who knows a lot?

Google and other search tools know a lot. I just take credit until someone embarrasses me with a word of faint praise.

The Watchtower publications never pointed to 1994, although there were about 4 references to the end of the system coming 'before the end of the twentieth century.' (One got corrected in time to change the wording in the bound volume, and therefore also changed for the Watchtower Library CD, but the original Watchtower, and the cassette voice recording contains the prediction.)

The big 1994 prediction was from Harold Camping who pretty much ran Family Radio. Even JWs listened to Family Radio, after Armstrong's World Wide Church of God dwindled to nothing. He started pushing 1994 in 1992, for odd reasons. When he pushed again for May 21, 2011, I got to talk to one of the members on the train who was willing to give me all kinds of literature and CDs on the subject, since it was his last night on earth. (He said.) I haven't looked at them yet.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.