• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Animated  DAILY TEXT  Monday,  July 17,  2017  

I didn't react negatively to the "Animated Daily Text " I just loved and shared it to all my friends.  I'm very sorry for my mistake. I'll have attention to the color.                 

Tell  me,  why  you  reacted  my  *Animated  DAILY TEXT  Monday, July 17,  2017*  in  red -NEGATIVE ??

@Claude Louissaint...   Must  have  any  reason,  bec.  you  are  the  FIRST  one  who  did  that !  Or  did  you  make  a  type - mistake ?  One  sister  made  one  time  a  type - mistake !  Can  happen  bec.  green  amd  red  very  close....  then  better  use  the  like  with  the  blue  heart  or  the  lilac  for  thanks...

Please  tell  me  WHY  negative,  thanks !   Best  wishes  from  Germany...

I  thought  that  was  a  little  mistake  my  Brother...  all  okay !   Can  happen,  yes :)   I  am  glad,  you  like  my  different  Daily  texts,  thank  you  so  much !   Enjoy  all  our  posts  when  you  can,  we  are  happy  when  our  Brothers  and  Sisters  love  it.  Again,  thank  you  very  much !   Agape  and  greetings....

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.