The World News Media

PRAYER – WHY ARE MY PRAYERS NOT ANSWERED? DOES HE HEAR ME? – ??♀️?????

Bible Speaks

PRAYER – WHY ARE MY PRAYERS NOT ANSWERED? DOES HE HEAR ME? 

??????????????

Why might it seem that Jehovah has not answered our prayers?

?????????????

Sometimes, though, we might wonder, ‘Why hasn’t Jehovah answeredmy prayers yet?’ Remember, he knows when and how to answer our prayers. He knows what we need. We may have to keep on praying for a time to show that we really mean what we say to him and to show him that we truly have faith in him. (Luke 11:5-10) Sometimes Jehovah answers our prayers in a way that we may not expect. For example, we may pray about a difficult situation, but instead of removing the problem, he may give us the strength to endure it.—Read Philippians 4:13.

?????????????

Jehovah uses his holy spirit to answer our prayers. When we pray for help to cope with a problem, he may use his holy spirit to give us guidance and strength. (2 Corinthians 4:7) Jehovah also uses the Bible to answer our prayers and to help us to make wise decisions. When we read the Bible, we may find scriptures that will help us. Jehovah can also motivate someone who comments at a meeting to say what we need to hear or an elder in the congregation to share a point from the Bible with us.—Galatians 6:1.

?????????????

Why should we pray to Jehovah often?

What an amazing privilege we have to pray to Jehovah! We can be sure that he will listen to us. (Psalm 145:18) And the more often we pray to Jehovah from our heart, the stronger our friendship with him will become.

??????????????

SUMMARY

TRUTH 1: JEHOVAH WANTS TO LISTEN TO OUR PRAYERS

“Jehovah is near to all those calling on him, to all who call on him in truth.”—Psalm 145:18

What should we do if we want Jehovah to listen to our prayers?

• Hebrews 11:6
    We must have faith.
  • Psalm 138:6
    We must be humble and respectful.
  • James 2:26
    Our conduct should be in harmony with our prayers.
  • Matthew 6:7, 8
    We must be sincere and honest when we pray. We should not repeat the same words in our prayers.
  • Isaiah 1:15
    We must live according to GodÂ’s will.

TRUTH 2: COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT PRAYER

TRUTH 3: WHAT WE CAN PRAY ABOUT

“No matter what we ask according to his will, he hears us.”—1 John 5:14

What are some things that we can pray for?

TRUTH 4: JEHOVAH ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS

“O Hearer of prayer, to you people of all sorts will come.”—Psalm 65:2

How does Jehovah answer our prayers?

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102015157?q=prayers+not+answered&p=par

IMG_2046.PNG

• Views 788
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

PRAYER – WHY ARE MY PRAYERS NOT ANSWERED? DOES HE HEAR ME?  ?????????????? Why might it seem that Jehovah has not answered our prayers? ????????????? Sometimes, though, we might w

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.