The World News Media

Future Newspaper Headline out of Honolulu, Hawaii ?????

Bible Speaks

• Views 734
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Future Newspaper Headline out of Honolulu, Hawaii ????? Photo by jw.w #Honolulu #Hawaii #FutureNewspaperHeadlines #jwnewspapers

I  believe,  to  that  very  old  time,  they  all  had  NO  SURNAMES....   Example,  Jesus  was  the  son  of  the  carpenter  Joseph,  etc. etc.  -  Its  not  so  importend

I'm the daughter of bicycles.....  Â Â Â Bec. my Dad had such of special shop ! Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa.....

Posted Images

I  believe,  to  that  very  old  time,  they  all  had  NO  SURNAMES....   Example,  Jesus  was  the  son  of  the  carpenter  Joseph,  etc. etc.  -  Its  not  so  importend  for  me,  bec. many  other  things  much  more  GREAT and  interesting !  But  we  all  have  other  wishes,  thats  okay :)

Years ago, I was in Norway, and a Brother who like to play guitar and sing American Country Western music told me the elders had jumped on his case for singing about "Son of a gun, gonna have big fun, on the Bayou ...", and he asked me what the expression "son of a gun" really meant.

I had heard that expression all my life, and never thought about it... so I did ... and realized it had no meaning whatsoever .. it was just an expression of exclamation ... like if someone told me "My dog can jump over my car", I might reply "SON OF A GUN!" ... the rough equivalent of "WOW!:.

YIKES!   .... I forgot the point I was leading up to make .....

... sigh ....

Son of a gun!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.