The World News Media

STATEMENT FROM JASON LeROCQUE Husband of Rhonda LeRocque, victim of the Las Vegas shootings. ???

Bible Speaks

STATEMENT FROM 
JASON LeROCQUE
Husband of Rhonda LeRocque, victim of the Las Vegas shootings.

On behalf of Aliyah and our entire family, I would like to acknowledge the deep sadness that is felt by everyone who knew and loved Rhonda and who continue to deeply mourn her senseless and tragic death 11 days ago in Las Vegas.

Rhonda and I were married for over 21 years.  We, along with our six year old daughter Ali and my father Roy LeRocque had gone to Las Vegas to enjoy some quality family time, as well as for Rhonda, myself and Ali to enjoy parts of the Rt.91 Country music festival. Our daily routine each day in Las Vegas was to spend the morning getting breakfast as a family and then spending time together enjoying the pools at the Mandalay Bay.  

After this, Rhonda, myself, and Ali would go enjoy the country music festival and all the activities there for a couple of hours together, until Ali would fall asleep.  Rhonda and I would then bring Ali back to the hotel room right across from the festival and my father Roy would watch her while Rhonda and I would go back and enjoy the festival.

This same routine happened on Sunday October 1.  Rhonda and I had dropped Ali off to my father, returned to the festival and shortly after that the gun shots began. Rhonda was among those who were hit very early on.

Thanks to the heroic efforts of a few individuals, we could get her to the Trauma Centre at University Medical Centre while still breathing, however after a couple of hours her life tragically ended.  I was with her the entire time.

Rhonda was a beautiful loving mother and wife and, Ali and our entire family meant the world to her. Rhonda was a very special daughter, sister, and dear friend who will be missed deeply by her family as well as her spiritual family.

People who had the privilege to know Rhonda would only describe her as the happiest, most caring, sweet, and self-sacrificing person you would ever know.  Throughout her life, she was motivated by her love for neighbours, devoted to spending much of her time sharing the Bible's message of hope and helping others in her community to learn about Jehovah God.

(Part of an article from by WCVB abc!)

@ellymaegibson
???

ADF5D5B0-F355-4EB0-AA42-1D518AE0DA57.jpeg

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STATEMENT FROM  JASON LeROCQUE Husband of Rhonda LeRocque, victim of the Las Vegas shootings. On behalf of Aliyah and our entire family, I would like to acknowledge the deep sadness that is f

What a beautiful life. What a beautiful person. My love and prayers go out to you and your family. I know how it feels to lose a mate. Stay close to Jehovah the one who can comfort us. Staying busy in

That  reminds  me  to  our  very  young  and  beautiful  sister,  Whitney  Heichel...  exactly  before  5 years,  shooting  dead  in  Oregon  at  Oct. 16. 2012  ;-(  The  Librari

Posted Images

What a beautiful life. What a beautiful person. My love and prayers go out to you and your family. I know how it feels to lose a mate. Stay close to Jehovah the one who can comfort us. Staying busy in Jehovahs service helps ease the pain. It doesn't go away just lessens with time. Mine has only been14 months. It takes time. With you in prayer.

That  reminds  me  to  our  very  young  and  beautiful  sister,  Whitney  Heichel...  exactly  before  5 years,  shooting  dead  in  Oregon  at  Oct. 16. 2012  ;-(  The  Librarian  and  me  posted  that  by  FB  to  that  time...  We  all  were  so  sad !  Few  days  we  were  full  of  hope, she  may  be  alive,  but  suddenly  they  found  our  sister  dead  in  the  wood....  the  saddest  message  at  that  time ! 

? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ?

Dear  Whitney,  see  you  in  the  NW / PARADISE :x

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.