The World News Media

WHERE ARE "YOU" IN THE BIBLE ?? ~~~

Queen Esther

!!!!!!%%%%%%.jpg

YES.... every  year  the  same  question  -  WHERE  ARE   "YOU"  IN  THE  BIBLE ?? ~~

'Santa Claus'...   ( in  German  it  calls  'Christmas-man',  haha xD )

We  not  find  him  or  Xmas  in  the  Bible,  bec. this  story  is  a  BIG  LIE !! 

But  the  people  still  using  that  all,  year  for  year....  ( poor  little  kiddies ) :(

A  BIG  blessing, we  have  the  TRUTH ! :x     ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

1450179_10201904158159437_672906066_n.jpg

THANK  YOU  JEHOVAH    ? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ?

• Views 609
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YES.... every  year  the  same  question  -  WHERE  ARE   "YOU"  IN  THE  BIBLE ?? ~~ 'Santa Claus'...   ( in  German  it  calls  'Christmas-man',  haha ) We  not  findÂ

Haha.... yes,  just  now  I  see  it !   Sorry......   but  its  perfect  for  these  days,  YES    I  use  it  every  year !!   since  ca. 6 years

Thank  you,  @Glenn Leider....  Nice,  you  like  my  special  postings !  Greetings  from  far  away  Germany

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

!!!!!!%%%%%%.jpg

YES.... every  year  the  same  question  -  WHERE  ARE   "YOU"  IN  THE  BIBLE ?? ~~

'Santa Claus'...   ( in  German  it  calls  'Christmas-man',  haha xD )

We  not  find  him  or  Xmas  in  the  Bible,  bec. this  story  is  a  BIG  LIE !! 

But  the  people  still  using  that  all,  year  for  year....  ( poor  little  kiddies ) :(

A  BIG  blessing, we  have  the  TRUTH ! :x     ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

1450179_10201904158159437_672906066_n.jpg

THANK  YOU  JEHOVAH    ? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ?

Haha! My same picture! Enjoy! ????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.