The World News Media

Give Comfort to Those Who Grieve ~ ~ ~???

Bible Speaks

Give Comfort to Those Who Grieve ~

???

“Jehovah has anointed me . . . to comfort all the mourning ones.”—(ISAIAH 61:1, 2)

JEHOVAH, the God of all real comfort, teaches us to be concerned when others experience calamity. He teaches us to “speak consolingly to the depressed souls” and to comfort all who mourn. 

Jesus Christ read and applied to himself the prophetic commission: “The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me, for the reason that Jehovah has anointed me to tell good news to the meek ones. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, . . . to comfort all the mourning ones.” (Isaiah 61:1, 2)

When we seek to comfort others, words of sympathy are certainly in order. We endeavor to convey to the grieving person by word and tone of voice that we deeply care about his situation.

This is not accomplished by the use of hollow platitudes. The Bible tells us that “through our endurance and through the comfort from the Scriptures we might have hope.” (Romans 15:4) 

In view of this, we can explain at a suitable time what GodÂ’s Kingdom is, and we can show from the Bible how it will solve present problems. Then we can reason on why it is a dependable hope. In this way, we will impart comfort.

Show them comfort only God Jehovah can give and His Son Christ now Ruling will comfort us all forever. - Bible Speaks -

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2003325?q=comfort&p=par

CAAE2038-56B1-422F-8782-0D13CA3ACE5C.jpeg

• Views 597
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give Comfort to Those Who Grieve ~ ??? “Jehovah has anointed me . . . to comfort all the mourning ones.”—(ISAIAH 61:1, 2) JEHOVAH, the God of all real comfort, teaches us to be conc

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.