The World News Media

Spirit Creatures—How They Affect Us? ~ ???

Bible Speaks

Spirit Creatures—How They Affect Us?

YOU ALSO CAN HAVE GOD'S PROTECTION FROM THE WICKED SPIRTS - LEARN HOW! (PSALMS 34:7,8)

7 "The angel of Jehovah is camping all around those fearing him, And he rescues them." 8 "Taste and see that Jehovah is good, O YOU people;

Happy is the able-bodied man that takes refuge in him." 

(DANIEL 6:22,23)

22 "My own God sent his angel and shut the mouth of the lions, and they have not brought me to ruin, forasmuch as before him innocence itself was found in me; and also before you, O king, no hurtful act have I done.” 23 Then it was that the king himself became very glad, and Daniel himself he commanded to be lifted up out of the pit. And Daniel was lifted up out of the pit, and there was no hurt at all found on him, because he had trusted in his God." But why has God tolerated evil spirits and the wickedness that has caused people so much suffering? That question will be answered in the next chapter. * Regarding righteous angels, Revelation 5:11 says: “The number of them was myriads of myriads,” or “ten thousand times tens of thousands.” So the Bible does indicate that hundreds of millions of angels were created. 

Faithful angels come to the aid of those who serve Jehovah.—(Hebrews 1:7, 14) 

Satan and his demons are misleading people and turning them away from God." (Revelation 12:9) 

If you do GodÂ’s will and oppose the Devil, Satan will flee from you. (James 4:7)

JW.ORG

EFEEDF71-672A-416F-9E15-8EC7314A9154.jpeg

• Views 712
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spirit Creatures—How They Affect Us? YOU ALSO CAN HAVE GOD'S PROTECTION FROM THE WICKED SPIRTS - LEARN HOW! (PSALMS 34:7,8) 7 "The angel of Jehovah is camping all around those fearing him, A

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.