The World News Media

What a funny God Jehovah we have ;-))

Queen Esther

This is a Happy Orchid (also called Bee Orchid or Ophrys apifera)..jpg

What  a  funny  God  Jehovah  we  have...  xD:x

This  is  a  *Happy Orchid*   ( also  called  *Bee Orchid*  or  *Ophrys apifera* ) :x:)

This happy little guy gets its name from its uncanny resemblance to a smiling bumblebee; that is if bumblebees could smile. Its name comes from the Greek word “Ophrys” meaning eyebrow, perhaps referring to the fuzzy bits around the edge of the flower. The Bee Orchid is widespread across Europe the Middle East and even North Africa. However, it’s becoming more and more scarce because the propagation process is so complicated. You see, the Bee Orchid requires a symbiotic relationship with a particular type of fungus to successfully grow, making transplanting tough. This orchid is more clever than it appears; the flowers are almost exclusively self-pollinating in the northern ranges, but the colouring and shape of the flower mimic the look and smell of a female bee which entices male bees towards it to mate, thus expediting the pollination process!

? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

Not  all  these  Creations  are  photoshopped....

I  looked  by  Google  and  saw  many  of  funny  flowers xD

#1. Monkey Face Orchid (Dracula simia).jpg

#1. Monkey Face Orchid (Dracula simia)

I  found  this  text  by  google....

Let’s face it (pun intended), this little guy didn’t take a whole lot of imagination to name; “Dracula” because of it’s two long, fang-like petals and “simia” for its resemblance to primates. The two dark little eyes, fuzzy dotted eyebrows, and furry little nose and beard area bear striking simian similarities that become even more apparent when viewed from a distance.
The Monkey Face Orchid is rare oddity so donÂ’t get upset if youÂ’ve never seen one before. It is only found in the cloud forests of Peru and southeastern Ecuador at altitudes of more than 3,000 feet. It can bloom all year round, and its flowers smell like ripe oranges, making it a prized addition to any orchid connoisseurs garden.

• Views 962
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What  a  funny  God  Jehovah  we  have...  This  is  a  *Happy Orchid*   ( also  called  *Bee Orchid*  or  *Ophrys apifera* ) This happy little guy gets its name from its unca

Very  good !!    Jehovah  is  helping  alot  ~  we  only  must  read  in  HIS  word....  mostly  we're  feeling  better  after  that.  And  with  a  prayer  it  works,  YES

My  fav.  Bible  Scripture  was  by  starting  my  study,  always  Prov. 18:10 !   Now  i've  so  many  favorities The  same  by  our  KD  songs....  In  the  past  ONLY  theÂ

Posted Images

Oh  yes,  dear  Sister @DeeDee  I  agree  and  I'm  really  so  happy,  we've  such  a  wonderful  God  and  the  BEST  artist  ever ! :x:) 

WE  ONLY  CAN  ENJOY  AND  LEARN  FROM  JEHOVAH  WHEN  WE  CAN  LIVING  FOREVER.....   otherwise  its  NOT  possible,  sorry :(   We're  all  SO  in  longing  of  the  NW  and  the  PARADISE !

? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

My  fav.  Bible  Scripture  was  by  starting  my  study,  always  Prov. 18:10 !   Now  i've  so  many  favorities :D:xThe  same  by  our  KD  songs....  In  the  past  ONLY  the  older  Nr. 91  and  now  many  songs  I  love :x                                                                    

#3. Moth Orchid (Phalaenopsis amabilis).jpg

Beautiful..... WOW  :x        #3. Moth Orchid (Phalaenopsis amabilis)

With more than 25,000 different kinds of orchids on the planet, it’s no wonder that more than a couple of them made our weird list. The Moth Orchid is the most common type of orchid and bears the name because of its supposed resemblance to a moth in flight. Native to Southeast Asia, the Philippines, and northern Australia, the Moth Orchid isn’t exactly hard to find, and it comes in nearly every colour of the rainbow. So what exactly sets it apart from its 24,999+ orchid siblings? The Moth Orchid’s uncanny ability to have multiple blooming periods— when grown in optimal conditions of course!

#5. Naked Man Orchid (Orchis italica).jpg

#5. Naked Man Orchid (Orchis italica)  Haha...  a so funny name for a flower xD

Is it an alien? Is it a sea anemone? Nope, itÂ’s the Naked Man Orchid! This little guy (or guys) also known as the Hanging Man Orchid, are native to the Mediterranean regions and resemble tiny little hanging naked men, from their dotted eyes and smiles right down to their you-know-whats. Naked Man Orchids come in all sizes and usually, range in colour from light purplish white to deep purply-pink. The Naked Man Orchid is classified as having a threatened status, perhaps because of its popularity as an antidiarrheal, antiflatulent and aphrodisiac.

Another crazy fact about these fun flowers: theyÂ’re used in making the drink Salep, also called Turkish Delight. :P

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.