The World News Media

A historical event.... The heavenly chariot ! GB. Brother's with some highlights !

Queen Esther

The chariot is on the move and we must move right along with it. For we do not want to be like the sluggish slave with one talent or the five of the ten virgins who were not prepared and lose out on life..jpg

The chariot is on the move and we must move right along with it. For we do not want to be like the sluggish slave with one talent or the five of the ten virgins who were not prepared and lose out on life....

Vision of Ezekiel Chapter 1 ~~~  The  heavenly  chariot....

390125_10200859357080063_237750578_n.jpg

A historical event..... 
"If you go home today, you will say, 'This General Assembly will go down in our history!'" These words increased the tension in the congress hall in Jersey City (New Jersey, USA). Brother Stephen Lett, Jehovah's Witness Governing Body, welcomed all attendees to the 126th General Assembly of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania on October 2, 2010. What were some highlights?

First, Brother Lett spoke enthusiastically about Jehovah's heavenly chariot from the Bible book Ezekiel. This imposing wagon depicts Jehovah's organization, which he directs and directs as Highest. Their heavenly part is spirit creatures and moves unimaginably fast - as fast as Jehovah's mind. The earthly part of Jehovah's organization is also on the move and has seen some exciting developments in recent years.

For example, some branches have been merged. As a result, many who previously served in Bethel's countries have the opportunity to focus more on preaching. Brother Lett urged the audience to continue praying for the governing body so that they, as representatives of the slave class, not only remained faithful, but wise and wise (Matt. 24: 45-47).   ( soon  more..)

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean,  read the link by jw.org too !  I sent the link to our Librarian, bec. our website posted alot from the jw.org website....  Very difficult now, yes, we must be careful with our p

I  WANT  COMPLETE  MY  SPECIAL  POST  OF  THAT  WONDERFUL  HISTORICAL  EVENT...... AFTER  -  WE  HAVE  TO  BE  CAREFUL  WITH  POSTING -TEXTS  FROM  THE  JW.ORG  WEBSITE  -

The chariot is on the move and we must move right along with it. For we do not want to be like the sluggish slave with one talent or the five of the ten virgins who were not prepared and lose out on l

Posted Images

390125_10200859357080063_237750578_n.jpg.84165238a3b46e30302aa7da888bf775.jpg

Moving reports and heartfelt interviews....
Tab Honsberger of the Branch Committee in Haiti gave a report on the earthquake on January 12, 2010, which was very close to everyone. An estimated 300,000 people died in the disaster. Clergymen said that God punished the victims for their unbelief and protected the good. However, thousands of criminals escaped when the walls of a prison collapsed during the quake. However, many Haitians are comforted when they learn the real reasons for today's hard times. Brother Honsberger told about a faithful brother who lost his wife in the earthquake. He said: "To this day, I have shed many tears and I do not know when I get over the loss. But it feels so good to feel the love in Jehovah's organization. We have a unique hope and I am determined to continue talking to others. "
Brother Mark Sanderson from Bethel Brooklyn reported on the Philippines, where he spent some time in the branch committee. He enthusiastically talked about the 32 consecutive Proclaimers and that there are far more Bible studies than publishers. Then he told me about Miguel, who had made a great effort to get his grandson's murderer arrested and imprisoned. When Miguel preached some time later in the prison, he met the murderer. Despite his inner tension, he spoke calmly and kindly with him. Finally, they studied with each other. The man learned to love Jehovah and was baptized. The two are now good friends and Miguel is committed to his new brother being released from prison soon.
Next, Mark Noumair, an instructor from Theocratic Schools Department, Alex and Sarah Reinmueller, interviewed David and Krista Schafer and Robert and Ketra Ciranko. This gave the listeners some interesting insights into their lives. Brother Reinmueller, an assistant of the publishing committee, told how he learned to love the truth from an early age and started pioneering in Canada at the age of fifteen. He was often traveling alone on duty. When asked who had influenced him most during his Bethel period, he spoke about three faithful brothers. The friendship with each individual was a special enrichment for him. After that, his wife reported her friendship with a sister who spent two decades in Chinese prisons for her beliefs. From her she had learned to really turn to Jehovah for everything and to trust in him completely.

I know what you mean,  read the link by jw.org too !  I sent the link to our Librarian, bec. our website posted alot from the jw.org website....  Very difficult now, yes, we must be careful with our postings, not so easy. I will ask the Librarian, bec. jw.org is knowing our website !  But photos not first, I think more the many reports. We shall see, step by step we must post in other ways. But we can take our own text, I think. Yes, only marker and posting, seems over now. I saw our website in our literature....

I will read the special link once more !  Also send it to our brother Jose... 

Thank you and Agape, ???

390125_10200859357080063_237750578_n.jpg.84165238a3b46e30302aa7da888bf775.jpg.7b7fe8ea071e444ffcea0fa1425f61a4.jpg

I  WANT  COMPLETE  MY  SPECIAL  POST  OF  THAT  WONDERFUL  HISTORICAL  EVENT......

AFTER  -  WE  HAVE  TO  BE  CAREFUL  WITH  POSTING -TEXTS  FROM  THE  JW.ORG  WEBSITE  -

BEC. THIS  NEW  LINK:    https://www.jw.org/en/terms-of-use/ 

Then Brother David Splane discussed the serious, thought-provoking theme, "Have you entered into God's rest?" As he noted, God's rest does not mean inactivity. For Jehovah and his Son are continually working to realize God's purpose for the earth (John 5:17). How can we enter into God's peace? On the one hand, it is necessary to refrain from sinning and to no longer try to justify oneself through works. Second, we must practice faith, never lose sight of Jehovah's purpose and do everything we can to act in accordance with it. That's not easy sometimes. However, it is essential to stick to what Jehovah's organization advises us to work with. Brother Splane challenged the audience to do everything in their power to enter God's peace.
The final presentation entitled "What are we waiting for?" Was given by Brother Anthony Morris. In a fatherly tone and yet insistently he entered into prophecies that will be fulfilled. Something that all the faithful await is the cry of "peace and security!" And the annihilation of the false religion (1 Thessalonians 5: 2, 3; Rev. 17: 15-17). From what is reported in the media, one should not prematurely conclude that it is the fulfillment of the prophecies, and think, "That must be Armageddon." He urged everyone to wait as confidently and patiently as he did in Micah 7: 7 is described. At the same time, however, we should also work closely with the governing body and fight shoulder to shoulder like soldiers in the heaviest combat. Brother Morris ended his lecture with the words: "May your hearts be strong, all you who are waiting for Jehovah" (Ps. 31:24).
Finally there was some exciting news. Brother Geoffrey Jackson inaugurated that there will be a simplified Watchtower Study Edition that will benefit those with limited English language skills. Brother Lett then announced that pastoral visits are planned for district overseers and their wives in the United States. He next announced that the Continuing Education School is now called the Bible School for Unmarried Brothers and will begin a new class: the Bible School for Married Couples. The goal is to be able to use married couples even better in Jehovah's organization. He also announced that two classes a year will soon be taught in Patterson at the school for traveling overseers and their wives and at school for members of the branch committees and their wives. If you have already visited the school, you will be invited a second time.
A moving end to the program was the humble and heartfelt prayer of 97-year-old John E. Barr, a longtime governing body member. All those present actually went home convinced that this General Assembly was a historic event.
[Footnotes]
See the Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses 2011, 62, 63.
Brother Barr completed his ministry on Earth on December 4, 2010.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.