The World News Media

"Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them."—1 Thess. 5:3 ~ ??⚖️??

Bible Speaks

"Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them."—1 Thess. 5:3. - Bible Speaks

??????

1 Thessalonians 5:3

New King James Version (NKJV)

3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 

New King James Version (NKJV)

Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

2C07EFBD-7382-4BB5-A7F9-9B285DE23318.jpeg

• Views 850
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them."—1 Thess. 5:3. - Bible Speaks ?????? 1 Thessalonians 5:3 New Ki

Posted Images

Are God's anointed ones (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9,10)  found in "Christendom", or the Watchtower?

"Jehovah’s people enjoy a special environment of peace in the earthly part of his organization.”  Wt 15/7/15

“Now is the time to return to our heavenly Father’s loving arms and to the congregation—the only safe haven in these last days.”   Wt 13/11/15

“Still, as a people, “the chosen ones” and their loyal companions will physically survive the end of apostate Christendom by taking refuge in Jehovah and his mountainlike organization”  Wt 11/1/15

The scriptures pertain to these people, who have devoted their lives to a "mountainlike organization"....

and not to the one and only true God.  For those anointed ones who listen to Rev 18:4-8 - for those with them who listen to Christ's call to "get out" -  it because they understand these words:

“Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.     

The mountainlike organization has been put on equal par with God.

And who can proclaim as I do?
Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,
Since I appointed the ancient people.
And the things that are coming and shall come,
Let them show these to them.
Do not fear, nor be afraid;
Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
You are My witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me?
Indeed there is no other Rock;
I know not one.’” Isa 44:6-8

No other rock - including a mountainlike organization!

Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father.22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”  John 4:21-24

God's wayward people are declaring the call of "peace and security", presumptuously obtained through a pseudo mountain/rock in defiance of the true God.

This is idolatry.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.