The World News Media

SERVE JEHOVAH WITHOUT REGRETS ❤

Queen Esther

31723406_801254726752103_1927339193663488000_n.jpg

SERVE JEHOVAH WITHOUT REGRETS....

“Forgetting the things behind and stretching forward to the things ahead.”—PHIL. 3:13.

Paul made many wrong as well as wise choices. He was perhaps approached by brothers in the various congregations he visited, brothers meeting him for the first time, saying, ‘So you’re Paul—you’re the one who persecuted us!’—Acts 9:21.
Paul realized, however, that it was only by GodÂ’s undeserved kindness that he was able to carry out his ministry.

You may have committed some grievous sin after coming to know Jehovah. Perhaps you may think this puts you in a different category to Paul. Is Jehovah's mercy and undeserved kindness any less?

I too can echo these words, as can you:
"This saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these, I am foremost. Nevertheless, I was shown mercy so that by means of me as the foremost case, Christ Jesus might demonstrate all his patience, making me an example to those who are going to rest their faith on him for everlasting life."

We all must follow the divine formula for acquiring peace of mind: “He that is covering over his transgressions will not succeed, but he that is confessing and leaving them will be shown mercy.”

If past wrongs trouble you, rectify them to the extent that you can and then believe Jehovah’s assurance that he has forgiven you!—Ps. 86:5.
Then leave it behind you my dears, and enjoy the mercy of the one who forgives in a large way.

Agape ?

• Views 122
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

SERVE JEHOVAH WITHOUT REGRETS.... “Forgetting the things behind and stretching forward to the things ahead.”—PHIL. 3:13. Paul made many wrong as well as wise choices. He was perhaps approa

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.