The World News Media

Congregants have shot and killed a man who opened fire in a church near Fort Worth, Texas, police...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 419
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The irony of it all is the mainstream media do not speak of such an event, several of the sources I followed had been barred from speaking on this due to strike downs. This is another example of teaching people to be vigilant, likewise to teaching our children, reach one, teach one concerning things that can pose as a danger, older folks should be trained too, not many of them are for guns, so the alternative is to put in place some work arounds. Any institution of any kind, should have First Aid, Trauma Response Actions, as well as a Mass Causality Plan if worse comes to worse.

Such people should also be trained in chest sealing, using homeostatic gauze use, and tourniquets, etc. Teach the people and train them to stop bleeding, etc. Plus, there needs to be a meeting and or gathering of those who are taking the lead on such matters to talk about pre-assault indicators, as well as have a one or two people with full responsibility of and being designated 911 callers should things go from 0 to 100.

Important things lead to solutions for the betterment of the people, especially those who congregate in any institution.

On 12/30/2019 at 3:05 PM, Space Merchant said:

Such people should also be trained in chest sealing, using homeostatic gauze use, and tourniquets, etc.

I prefer the evil hearted person who is intent on harming innocent people worry about learning how to mitigate HIS chest sealing, using homeostatic gauze use, and tourniquets, etc.

"Thrice armed is he hath his quarrel just ... and four times he who gets his fist in first"  -  Josh Billings

..... but it works even better if your cause is just, AND you get your fist in first.

I am not against plugging his sucking chest wound with my fist, as I disarm him with the other hand.

18 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I prefer the evil hearted person who is intent on harming innocent people worry about learning how to mitigate HIS chest sealing, using homeostatic gauze use, and tourniquets, etc.

Not the bad guy, but the good guy. Should the bad guy cause harm and or injury, it is up to the guy good to know how to use said tools to help out those in need, hence Pre-Assault Plans.

The Bad guy, some, if not most, have nothing to lose in this sense, granted in some areas, some bad guys are far worse than another, depending on where you are in the world, in my case, I know.

"Thrice armed is he hath his quarrel just ... and four times he who gets his fist in first"  -  Josh Billings

And here I thought I was the only fan of Old English.

I am not against plugging his sucking chest wound with my fist, as I disarm him with the other hand.

No, this method is in regards of helping anyone that the bad guy has injured. Techniques and tools of such should be used to deal with anyone who is injured, especially if First Aid is needed, how to care for and aid someone who is elderly, a young to middle aged adult person, and or even a child, perhaps and infant. The Bad guy just wants to take a life or two, at times, to get the satisfaction by any fanatic cultish high he or she is on.

It is up to the good guys to do something, and since not everyone is green lit to get their hands bloody, at least they can help their neighbor out.