The World News Media

Prince Philip (husband of the Queen) has died. It got me thinking about the resurrection.

(I need something lighthearted after the stress of CC)

So Prince Philip has died at the ripe old age of 99.  A good innings i would say. 

An Elder I know continues to say that the dead will 'all' get a resurrection. (Yes we know of certain ones that we presume won't)

I was just 'thinking aloud' that when Prince Philip is resurrected they will say to him, "There is good news and bad news" "The good news is that you have been resurrected into this wonderful new world" "The bad news is that you are no longer a prince".

Continuing this thought pattern. If everyone is resurrected with their 'old' memory, then they will have to make big adjustments in their lives. Thinking of people that would have had powerful positions, or maybe had servants. I never really delved into the thoughts of everyone being equal, but I've heard that the Elders believe they will be princes. 

Of course there will be the need of things being 'organised' after Armageddon. But will it go back to having men ruling over the people ? Even if it did it would not be the earthly rulers we have now. So they would have to show great humility. Maybe it will be easier for people that have had a more lowly position in this world to adjust to the 'new world'. 

(I do hope we won't get CC or others, telling some here, that they won't be in the 'new world'. Christ has the authority to judge all.) 

• Views 712
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

(I need something lighthearted after the stress of CC) So Prince Philip has died at the ripe old age of 99.  A good innings i would say.  An Elder I know continues to say that the dead will

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.