The World News Media

"A fun quiz..." (response cont'd from other post)

To Moise Racette: You are correct when you say, "Apostates cannot dictate scripture in order for it to mean whatever they wish it to mean." The current men serving on the governing body are apostates. They twist the scriptures. Therefore, just because they publish a certain meaning doesn't mean it means what they think it means. You are correct, Moise, in this statement.

Those who are faithful anointed ones are able to comprehend the scriptures, not because of their own merit or position or tradition, but by means of holy spirit. Jesus said he would send the helper for this purpose. 

"I write you these things about those who are trying to mislead you.  And as for you, the anointing that you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to be teaching you; but the anointing from him is teaching you about all things and is true and is no lie. Just as it has taught you, remain in union with him."

To Dear "Witness", yes, Jehovah is definitely writing his name of faithful New Jerusalem. But the Kingdom hasn't begun yet. Remember how Jesus stayed in subjection to the Jewish system of things, even though it was corrupt, even though it was about to be replaced, even though those were the nasty guys who killed him, even though they were teaching lies about Jehovah and heaping reproach on his holy name? Jesus is our model, our exemplar. 

Jehovah has left his name on "Jehovah's Witnesses." He doesn't have to leave His name there. But He does.

Yes, they are reproaching him by means of disgusting abuse that is worse than the other religions, yes, they are teaching false doctrines, yes, they are trampling on the anointed. But is that surprising? Jehovah's name people did the same thing in the days Jesus walked the earth.

We must endure under tribulation. Jesus could have called myriads of angels to free him from the Jewish and Roman guards, but he didn't do that. He begged Jehovah to not have the situation play out the way it was about to, because he knew how much it would reproach Jehovah's name to have His Name People killing His Anointed One. But Jehovah told Jesus by means of the spirit, "it's okay. Trust me." And Jesus did. "Let your will be done."

It's the same today. It cuts us to the very depth of our being to see Jehovah's name so heavily reproached by Jehovah's Witnesses, of all people! We must have the faith that Jehovah can make all things right. He can undo all the reproach, and, just like with Jesus' situation, the very thing that we think is reproaching Jehovah's name the most, Jehovah can turn into the biggest blessing.

You have this faith, Dear Witness.💖

Jehovah's name will be blessed.

• Views 429
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

To Moise Racette: You are correct when you say, "Apostates cannot dictate scripture in order for it to mean whatever they wish it to mean." The current men serving on the governing body are apostates. They twist the scriptures. Therefore, just because they publish a certain meaning doesn't mean it means what they think it means. You are correct, Moise, in this statement.

Unfortunately, this post is tapered with deceit by the poster. The same can be concluded for the poster, thus nullifying the poster's intent.

However, as you have noticed, I will not profane the name of God in such a wicked way the poster is doing.

To Moise Racette:

I honor my Father, and you dishonor me. 

"But Elʹy·mas the sorcerer (for that is how his name is translated) began opposing them, trying to turn the proconsul away from the faith.  Then Saul, also called Paul, becoming filled with holy spirit, looked at him intently and said: “O man full of every sort of fraud and every sort of villainy, you son of the Devil, you enemy of everything righteous, will you not quit distorting the right ways of Jehovah?"

Jehovah rebukes those who resist the truth.

To Righteous Ones:

I do not come in my own name. I do not come in the name of any human, not in the name of the governing body or in the name of an elder body or in the name of a congregation. I come in Jehovah's name in company with Christ and by power of holy spirit to speak, just as Jesus said his slaves would.

"...we are not peddlers of the word of God as many men are, but we speak in all sincerity as sent from God, yes, in the sight of God and in company with Christ."

"...do not become anxious about how or what you are to speak, for what you are to speak will be given you in that hour; for the ones speaking are not just you, but it is the spirit of your Father that speaks by you."

Jehovah will sanctify His Holy Name. His name people are Jehovah's Witnesses. The Devil planted seeds of weeds in the congregation, and now that the harvest time has come the weeds are manifest. They are wicked teachings and people who have grown in the organization. They are the leaven that has fermented the whole lump. The Master, Jesus, will send his angels to remove them and cast them outside the organization.

True Witnesses of Jehovah, true little sheep, will be gathered from all the mountains where they are now flung and skinned and thrown about, just as described in Ezekiel chapter 34.

Jesus can calm the storms, feed the hungry, heal the sick, resurrect the dead. The organization is full of poisonous teachings, but is that too much for Jesus to heal? The organization is full of spiritually sick people, but if he can cast out demons, can he not cast out unrepentant wrongdoers who hide as wolves in sheeps covering and escape so-called judicial hearings? The organization treats so many righteous ones as if they are dead, "disfellowshipped", but is it too much for Jesus to "resurrect" them figuratively back to the organization? 

Nothing is impossible for God, and Jesus comes in Jehovah God's name and with His strength and power for His glory.

Jesus will sanctify Jehovah's name, and we will all rejoice.

"Praise Jehovah, all you nations; 

Glorify him, all you peoples.  

For his loyal love toward us is great; 

The faithfulness of Jehovah endures forever.  

Praise Jah!"

I honor my Father, and you dishonor me. 

The poster's thought is backwards. The poster cannot honor God by deceit! Therefore, the poster condemns one's faulty righteousness.

Christ condemned the pharisees actions, not the pharisees as imperfect humans. Since Jesus was perfect, he had that distinction. No one else on earth can claim the same, other than to Follow God's law, through the bible. This means obeying what is written in scripture without twisting it to mean what the poster thinks it means. Profaning the name of God also brings dishonor to Christ namesake.

Peter 3:15
But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect.

1 Timothy 5:17
Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching.

2 Timothy 2:21
Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work.

Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Respect yourself before you demand it of others!

Respect for the elders is evidenced by respect for their lives, both their present lives and their everlasting welfare.

No elder will live by means of their title alone. "The righteous one will live by reason of faith."

Any of the elders who are erroneously and ignorantly currently teaching or condoning or believing apostate doctrines can repent. Many of the Pharisees and scribes in the first century repented, even many who initially went along with and clamored for Jesus' death.

Those who act as apostates, as the current members of the governing body do, their twisting of the scriptures, it is not a once and done thing. They can change, as long as they have not blasphemed the spirit. Manasseh repented. I cannot read hearts. There is one who is coming to judge, and he will reward all people accordingly.

To condemn a person as a hopeless apostate does not belong to any of us. Jesus said we must continue to preach a message of both salvation and destruction until the end comes. It's not here yet, so we must preach, even to those who serve as apostate elders in the congregations.

All authority stands in its present position by God's permission. The authority in the congregation included. Jehovah allowed the high priest in Jesus' day to have power. Jehovah allows the secular governments to have power. Jehovah also allows the men in the modern-day organization of Jehovah's Witnesses to have power. Just as in the days of the kings in ancient Israel, some of the men taking the lead in Jehovah's organization are righteous, and some are not. Some of the men taking the lead truly love Jehovah and their fellow man. Some do not. But all of those men are imperfect. Imperfection does not mean unrighteousness or unredeemability.

Some of the kings in ancient times removed idol worship from their cities, but still sinned in different ways, and yet Jehovah called those men his friends because he viewed them through the yet-to-be-provided ransom and he knew their hearts. Other kings did some good things but later turned to false worship in a horrid way. It's the same today, there are many who take the lead in the congregation, but we don't have to judge whether they are redeemable or not, that belongs to the Christ.

A person may behave like an apostate by twisting the scriptures, but out of respect for their life we do not assume they are condemned. We, as followers of the Christ, extend mercy and undeserved kindness and hope. Out of faith, we show love. With joy and holy spirit, we look forward to the day when many apostates who believe such anti-christ doctrines as clergy-class idol worship and "disfellowshipping" doctrine will turn around. The ransom is big enough for them.

"We have opened our mouth to speak to you, Corinthians, and we have opened wide our heart.  We are not restricted in our affections for you, but you are restricted in your own tender affections for us.  So in response—I speak as to my children—you too open your hearts wide."

If you have any relations or friends at Bethel, please warn them of what is coming. The destruction of false religion will start at Jehovah's House, with the elders in front of the house. We must warn them. It is the loving and respectful thing to do.

May Jehovah be praised by your outstretching love to men of all sorts, that by all means, some may be saved. Praise Jehovah!

13 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

Any of the elders who are erroneously and ignorantly currently teaching or condoning or believing apostate doctrines can repent. Many of the Pharisees and scribes in the first century repented, even many who initially went along with and clamored for Jesus' death.

Those who act as apostates, as the current members of the governing body do, their twisting of the scriptures, it is not a once and done thing. They can change, as long as they have not blasphemed the spirit. Manasseh repented. I cannot read hearts. There is one who is coming to judge, and he will reward all people accordingly.

This is further proof of the poster's unrighteousness and fails in the interpretation of scripture. While The GB adhere to the words of God, I have found no perversion of those words. Apostates don't have the same outcome. It has nothing to do with personal judgment, but how one's own words become a stumbling block for those who do wish to know the true God and obey his words through Christ.

Therefore, there is no special provision in scripture that allows for apostates to flourish in a Christian way. Then, it's NOT Christ way to abandon his true followers of faith, by God's word. That is the reward after repentance. When darkness sees light, and then darkness again, there is no righteous messenger, just darkness.

There were also some in Jesus's day who claimed to be righteous but were in the dark. It was by their lack of love and lack of common sense that they were identifiable.

"Those of the Pharisees who were with him heard these things, and they said to him: “We are not blind also, are we?”  Jesus said to them: “If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, ‘We see.’ Your sin remains.”"

Paul spoke at length about how it is not possible to attain righteousness through works of law. The laws and doctrines and regulations in the modern-day organization are not enough to earn salvation. Even if a person could perfectly keep their time and perfectly comment quotes from the Watchtower at every meeting and perfectly go to every school and build and so on, they still would not earn salvation. If salvation came through this current arrangement, then there would be no need for the kingdom. If salvation were possible through the current elder arrangement and the governing body, then there would be no need for the kingdom.

Jehovah is replacing the current arrangement with the kingdom.

The governing body, the elder bodies, the schools, the books, the videos, the Bethels, they will be replaced by the kingdom arrangement.

"He also gave an illustration to them: “Nobody cuts a patch from a new outer garment and sews it on an old garment. If he does, then the new patch tears away and the patch from the new garment does not match the old.  Also, no one puts new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the new wine will burst the wineskins and it will be spilled out and the wineskins will be ruined.  But new wine must be put into new wineskins.  No one after drinking old wine wants new, for he says, ‘The old is nice.'""

Jesus showed that he saves the best "wine" for last. The marriage feast is coming.

We show respect for the current arrangement by acknowledging that Jehovah allows the men in authority in the congregation. We follow their direction to the degree we can. But at the same time we must obey God as ruler rather than men when those men in authority teach ungodly doctrines or require worship that only belongs to God. Some get disfellowshipped for refusing to bend the knee to self-made "kings" within the organization. Those "kings" will be held to account when the master comes. Some are mislabeled "apostates" for holding to the truth in the Bible rather than a man-made doctrine that is in opposition to God's Word. When such mislabeled ones are disfellowshipped, Jehovah sees and knows. He will make a proper accounting. He knows His sheep. Jesus knows his sheep too.

"My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.  I give them everlasting life, and they will by no means ever be destroyed, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.  What my Father has given me is something greater than all other things, and no one can snatch them out of the hand of the Father.  I and the Father are one."

Being labeled "apostate" or "disfellowshipped" or "elder" or "governing body" doesn't make a difference to Jesus. He doesn't go by outward appearance or labels from men.

"What, then, are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who will be against us?  Since he did not even spare his own Son but handed him over for us all, will he not also, along with him, kindly give us all other things?  Who will file accusation against God’s chosen ones? God is the One who declares them righteous.  Who will condemn them? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that, the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us. Who will separate us from the love of the Christ? Will tribulation or distress or persecution or hunger or nakedness or danger or sword?  Just as it is written: “For your sake we are being put to death all day long; we have been accounted as sheep for slaughtering.”  On the contrary, in all these things we are coming off completely victorious through the one who loved us.  For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come nor powers  nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God’s love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

I too am convinced of God's love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jehovah will be praised forever for his undeserved kindness and mercy and love.

“Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you rather than to God, judge for yourselves.  But as for us, we cannot stop speaking about the things we have seen and heard."

"When they persecute you in one city, flee to another; for truly I say to you, you will by no means complete the circuit of the cities of Israel until the Son of man arrives."

"Further, reject foolish and ignorant debates, knowing that they produce fights.  For a slave of the Lord does not need to fight, but needs to be gentle toward all, qualified to teach, showing restraint when wronged, instructing with mildness those not favorably disposed. Perhaps God may give them repentance leading to an accurate knowledge of truth,  and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the Devil, seeing that they have been caught alive by him to do his will."

"Into whatever city or village you enter, search out who in it is deserving, and stay there until you leave.  When you enter the house, greet the household.  If the house is deserving, let the peace you wish it come upon it; but if it is not deserving, let the peace from you return upon you.  Wherever anyone does not receive you or listen to your words, on going out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet.  Truly I say to you, it will be more endurable for the land of Sodʹom and Go·morʹrah on Judgment Day than for that city. Look! I am sending you out as sheep among wolves; so prove yourselves cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves."

"And if a friend of peace is there, your peace will rest upon him. But if there is not, it will return to you."

"...tell them: ‘The Kingdom of God has come near to you.’  But wherever you enter into a city and they do not receive you, go out into its main streets and say:  ‘We wipe off against you even the dust that sticks to our feet from your city. Nevertheless, know this, that the Kingdom of God has come near.’  I tell you that it will be more endurable for Sodʹom in that day than for that city.""

I have nothing more to say here at present. Jehovah will make known who are really his loyal witnesses. We are just messengers. Peace to all friends of peace. Jehovah Causes to Become. May Jehovah be praised from time indefinite to time indefinite.

Jehovah's name will be sanctified. Praise Jehovah!

3 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

There were also some in Jesus's day who claimed to be righteous but were in the dark. It was by their lack of love and lack of common sense that they were identifiable.

This is why the poster is identified in darkness.

“Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you rather than to God, judge for yourselves.  But as for us, we cannot stop speaking about the things we have seen and heard."

This is not commonsense. We are judged by God at every turn of our lives. We are supposed to live by God's standards and laws as faithful Christians. Speaking of human imperfection by another human that is imperfect doesn't constitute the standard Christ was given for being perfect. This is why, scripture retains no malice. If the poster wishes to instruct, it should be by the strength of God's Holy Spirit, in light, without condemnation. He who judges will be judged. That behavior is against Christ revision of, or by the gospels.

On 1/13/2023 at 2:29 AM, AnnaNana said:

To Dear "Witness", yes, Jehovah is definitely writing his name of faithful New Jerusalem. But the Kingdom hasn't begun yet. Remember how Jesus stayed in subjection to the Jewish system of things, even though it was corrupt, even though it was about to be replaced, even though those were the nasty guys who killed him, even though they were teaching lies about Jehovah and heaping reproach on his holy name? Jesus is our model, our exemplar. 

Jesus is definitely our model, not men; and God does have a people for His name.   They would be chosen by God Himself.  (Isa 43:10).  They are the anointed – 1 Pet 2:5,9.  “chosen” “living stones” of the Temple of God, giving sacrifices/witness of praise to God.  (1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16)

You know, we are in the same predicament as the early Jews were, under a pharisaical rulership.  Jesus told them the truth, and they killed him for it.

Is it not the same today with those, especially God’s anointed, who speak the truth in Christ’s teachings and are “killed”/disfellowshipped for it?  And how many others join them?  (John 16:2; Rev 13:6,7,15; 11:1-3,7)

Before he was led to his death, he told the Pharisees,
“your house is left to you desolate”. (Matt 23:38) What does this mean?  When Jesus died, the curtain, the veil, in the temple was ripped from top to bottom. (Mark 15:38) God removed His Holy Spirit from His people. He left them desolate.   

If we walk circumspectly in the footsteps of Christ, speaking out as you are, we also will tell our people that God is abandoning this “house”/organization/and the dwelling place in the anointed hearts; and as always, only a remnant who listens, survives. (Jer 7:11-15 ; Rev 18:4-8)  They are living in a sense of false peace and security.  1 Thess 5:3

Matt 24:24,25 -  For there will arise false christs, (“anointed”) and false prophets, and they will show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones.

Rev 13:11 - “I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke like a dragon. (false prophet/false “christs”)

12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. (the GB exercises authority over the organization)

He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, (that is, Jehovah’s organization made up of the elder body) whose fatal wound was healed. (when Rutherford went to jail and then was released)

13 He performs great signs, even making fire (see the dichotomy in Jer 23:29, “fire” represents “word”; comdenation) come down out of the sky to the earth in the sight of people.

14 He deceives my own people who dwell on the earth (Col 2:8) because of the signs he was granted to do in front of the beast,”

So a false prophet performs “signs and wonders” before, in front of, an organization/Beast. Hasn’t the leadership of the organization done exactly that?  They direct the organization.  

“saying to those who dwell on the earth ("my own people" – Isa 66:1; Lam 2:1;Luke 8:5-8; 1 Cor 3:9) that they should make an image to the beast who had the sword wound and lived. (The organization revived, returned to a living operation after Rutherford was released from prison) 

15 It was given to him (the false prophet) to give breath to it, (see the dichotomy in John 20:21) to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, (Jehovah’s spirit-directed organization)  and cause as many as wouldn’t worship the image of the beast to be killed.” 

Is it not true that the GB say, “whatever ‘Jehovah’s organization’ tells us to do, that is the decree to obey”?  That is the “image” speaking. 

John 16:2 - They will put you out of the synagogues. Yes, the time comes that whoever kills you will think that he offers service to God. They will do these thingsbecause they have not known the Father, nor me.

56 minutes ago, Witness said:

Jesus is definitely our model, not men; and God does have a people for His name.   They would be chosen by God Himself.  (Isa 43:10).  They are the anointed – 1 Pet 2:5,9.  “chosen” “living stones” of the Temple of God, giving sacrifices/witness of praise to God.  (1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16)

Then why does scripture reference, Elders, and overseers of the church? Or does Titus 1:5 mean nothing to the poster. This means, the poster lacks respect for the authority coming from God's arrangement. Therefore, the posters view is driven by men, not God.

There is also a reference to responsible men. It appears, this poster has a problem with men in general to be in charge. No women, will ever be in charge in God's Kingdom. There is a "good" reason for that.

Jehovah made all things, and Jesus helped him. Jesus loves faithful women, and blesses us with his spirit and approval.

Here is what Peter said regarding women and the Kingdom:

“And in the last days,” God says, “I will pour out some of my spirit on every sort of flesh, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy and your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams,  and even on my male slaves and on my female slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.  And I will give wonders in heaven above and signs on earth below—blood and fire and clouds of smoke.  The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and illustrious day of Jehovah comes.  And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”

Jehovah allows anointed women to understand the scriptures. Jesus said so. The helper is poured out by Our Lord on all sorts of flesh. Here is something God's spirit makes clear regarding Paul's vision of the third heavens:

Sometimes “heavens” means sky, as in where the birds fly.
Sometimes “heavens” means up where angels live.
Sometimes “heavens” means governments or authorities or ruling systems.

Which “heavens” did Paul mean when he spoke of the “third heavens”?

“I have to boast. It is not beneficial, but I will move on to supernatural visions and revelations of the Lord.  I know a man in union with Christ who, 14 years ago—whether in the body or out of the body, I do not know; God knows—was caught away to the third heaven.  Yes, I know such a man—whether in the body or apart from the body, I do not know; God knows—  who was caught away into paradise and heard words that cannot be spoken and that are not lawful for a man to say.”

Paul was so excited about this vision, he called it “an extraordinary revelation”. Yet he also said that at the time he “heard words that cannot be spoken and that are not lawful for a man to say.” Are they lawful to talk about today?

Peter gives us the clues about the “third heavens”.

Here is the first heavens: “For they deliberately ignore this fact, that long ago there were HEAVENS and an earth standing firmly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God;  and that by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was flooded with water.” (2 Peter 3:5:6)

Here is the second heavens: “But by the same word the HEAVENS and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly people.” 2 Peter 3:7

Here is the third heavens: “Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion,  as you await and keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah, through which the heavens will be destroyed in flames and the elements will melt in the intense heat!  But there are new HEAVENS and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.” 2 Peter 3:11-13

There was a “Heavens” that was destroyed in the days of the Flood. It was the government/authority/ruling system over the earth at that time. There was a “Heavens” that we are living under now, the governments/ruling authorities of this world. There are new “Heavens” we are awaiting, the kingdom arrangement.

The new kingdom government will make the earth like a paradise, just like Paul said. How? Where will the kingdom be? The kingdom comes down from heaven to the earth. 

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.  I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.  And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” And the One seated on the throne said: “Look! I am making all things new.” Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful and true.”  And he said to me: “They have come to pass! I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga, the beginning and the end. To anyone thirsting I will give from the spring of the water of life free.  Anyone conquering will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be my son.”

Why will it be a paradise? What makes a garden like paradise? It’s not the fruit. It’s who’s in the garden with you. Who was in the garden with Adam and Eve? (and I don’t mean the snake…) Who walked with them, talked with them, every day? Jehovah. Jehovah was there with them. What is the name of that city on earth? 

Jehovah Himself Will Be There. (Ezekiel 48:35)

“Let the little children come to me.” 

How would a little child understand that passage in Revelation 21? How would a little child understand “And God himself will be with them.” “He will wipe out every tear from their eyes.” Would a little child think, “oh, that’s figurative”? No. A little child knows their daddy.

“In that very hour he became overjoyed in the holy spirit and said: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have carefully hidden these things from wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children. Yes, O Father, because this is the way you approved.  All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and anyone to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.”

Jesus came to teach us what Jehovah is like. Jehovah is not a “figurative-hang-out-with-you-from-afar-only” kind of person. What was Jesus like? How close did he get to people? Did he hug kids? Jehovah will hug you, whether you live in heaven or on earth. Literally. (No wonder Paul was so excited about that vision!)

“With that he turned to the disciples and told them privately: “Happy are the eyes that see the things you are seeing.  For I say to you, many prophets and kings desired to see the things you are observing but did not see them, and to hear the things you are hearing but did not hear them.””

Jehovah is revealing these things to us. He has great affection for us!

“And they will no longer teach each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know Jehovah!’ for they will all know me, from the least to the greatest of them,” declares Jehovah.”

“Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, for the appointed time is near.”

“The one who bears witness of these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming quickly.’” “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.” May the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus be with the holy ones.”

May you rejoice in his great love, dear ones!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.