The World News Media

Neutrality

John 12.24to28

Regarding his disciples, Jesus said to Jehovah in prayer: 

"I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world. I do not request that you take them out of the world, but that you watch over them because of the wicked one.  They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.  Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I also sent them into the world."

Later, Jesus was talking to Pilate. Pilate asked if Jesus was a king.

"Jesus answered: “My Kingdom is no part of this world. If my Kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be handed over to the Jews. But as it is, my Kingdom is not from this source."

The men who handed Jesus over were members of his own religion. Why did they hate Jesus so much? For one thing, those men had their own little "kingdom" or government setup within the religion. Jesus told the truth about the hypocrisy of the scribes and Pharisees and their little kingdom setup, fleecing the flock, adding their own laws and traditions to God's Law. 

Today, there are some who are like the scribes and Pharisees in God's organization. They add their own laws to God's Law. They don't like it when Jesus' friends expose the hypocrisy in the organization, even though Jesus is the one who is directing this exposure. 

Jesus said: "Let your light shine" and "preach it from the housetops" and "we must worship with spirit and truth" and "if the light in you is darkness, how great that darkness is" and "they strain out the gnat and gulp down the camel" and "beware the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy".

Jesus said he would come and expose the hypocrisy of the lawless ones with the sword of his mouth. He also said he would give us the words to say when bearing witness. In this way, Jesus gets the glory, and his glory is glory for Jehovah.

"These things I command you, that you love one another.  If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you.  If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you."

Being "neutral" as to the affairs of the world doesn't just mean being neutral to the political governments of the state and the local municipalities. It also means being neutral in the affairs of the governing authorities in the congregation who have also set up their own little kingdoms in opposition to God and Christ.

The current governing body has been permitted to operate. We must respect the fact that they have authority to buy and sell properties and make rules regarding the properties they own and the videos and music and publications they produce. They have the right to organize meetings the way they want to. They will be held accountable for what they do. As far as respect goes, we do not interfere with their manmade traditions, just like we don't interfere with people doing a flag salute. But we also don't take part in practices that God hates. We won't believe or teach others doctrines that aren't true. We must obey God as ruler rather than men when those men teach doctrines that are in opposition to God.

The Kingly Law of the Christ is to Love. The first century governing body said "Abstain from blood." Jesus said no one would be able to calculate the hour when the kingdom comes (it wasn't in 1914). Anyone who disobeys the clear words of the Bible on these and other matters and instead favors the decrees of the governing body is guilty of not being neutral, of being part of the kingdoms of this world, of choosing to curry favor with earthly "kings" ahead of loyalty to Jehovah.

The nations often say "in God we trust". The governing body says the same thing. But their actions disprove their words.

The governing body has shown hatred for Jehovah's Kingdom by disfellowshipping faithful anointed heirs of the Kingdom Government. Repeatedly. They have filled up the measure of their forefathers. They are aware of what they are doing. 

Please, brothers, take care not to hold their hand and work along with them in their wicked deeds, that you may not also be held accountable when Jesus comes and makes the hidden things manifest. Obey the governing body when they ask you to do things in harmony with what is written in the Bible, just as you obey the local governments and the national governments in paying back Caesar's things to Caesar. But do not listen to the governing body when they ask you to disobey Jehovah - that's what neutrality means: "We must obey God as ruler rather than man."

"Everyone remaining in union with him does not practice sin; no one who practices sin has either seen him or come to know him.  Little children, let no one mislead you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as that one is righteous.  The one who practices sin originates with the Devil, because the Devil has been sinning from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was made manifest, to break up the works of the Devil. Everyone who has been born from God does not practice sin, for His seed remains in such one, and he cannot practice sin, for he has been born from God.  The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Whoever does not practice righteousness does not originate with God, nor does the one who does not love his brother.  For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another;  not like Cain, who originated with the wicked one and slaughtered his brother. And for what reason did he slaughter him? Because his own works were wicked, but those of his brother were righteous. Do not be surprised, brothers, that the world hates you.  We know that we have passed over from death to life, because we love the brothers. The one who does not love remains in death.  Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has everlasting life remaining in him."

When the governing body approves of the disfellowshipping of faithful anointed ones, then the governing body is acting like children of the Devil. When the governing body is teaching doctrines in opposition to what the helper, the holy spirit, teaches, then the governing body is acting like children of the Devil. Please, loyal ones, do not follow them in their wicked deeds. Stay clean from their worldly teachings. Keep yourself spiritually chaste by obeying what the Christ said, so that your sacrifice of praise at the Memorial celebration may be pleasing in God's eyes. Please, don't share in the bloodguilt of the governing body by approving of their actions when they condemn ambassadors of the Kingdom. Their wicked actions toward faithful anointed ones mirror what those men would have done to Jesus had they lived in the first century. They would be just like the scribes and Pharisees of old, clamoring to have Jesus executed. Maybe they will repent later, but right now, they are not behaving as faithful ones. Please do not follow them in their wicked deeds. They are not representing Jesus or Jehovah. 

"From that time forward, Jesus began explaining to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes and be killed, and on the third day be raised up.  At this Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him, saying: “Be kind to yourself, Lord; you will not have this happen to you at all.”  

"But turning his back, he said to Peter: “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me, because you think, not God’s thoughts, but those of men.” 

"Then Jesus said to his disciples: “If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake and keep following me.  For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.  Really, what good will it do a man if he gains the whole world but loses his life? Or what will a man give in exchange for his life?  For the Son of man is to come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and then he will repay each one according to his behavior.  Truly I say to you that there are some of those standing here who will not taste death at all until first they see the Son of man coming in his Kingdom.”"

We must worship with spirit and truth. The governing body have made themselves into idols. "Little children, keep yourselves from idols."

• Views 942
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regarding his disciples, Jesus said to Jehovah in prayer:    "I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the

"They are stumbling because they are disobedient to the word. To this very end they were appointed."   Jesus said people would hate us when we cling to his name and what he represents. "Jeho

Jesus has not yet come to clean the congregations. Here is what he says to those in the congregations who are not neutral, who do things the same way as the ruler of this world:   "I hold th

"They are stumbling because they are disobedient to the word. To this very end they were appointed."

Jesus said people would hate us when we cling to his name and what he represents. "Jehovah is Salvation" not the governing body. 

"...you will be hated by all the nations on account of my name.  Then, too, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another.  Many false prophets will arise and mislead many;  and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold.  But the one who has endured to the end will be saved.  And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."

God's Kingdom will replace the governing body's kingdom.

Many do not want to obey Jesus because, as it is written, "they would not acknowledge him because of the Pharisees, so that they would not be expelled from the synagogue;  for they loved the glory of men even more than the glory of God."

Jesus has not yet come to clean the congregations. Here is what he says to those in the congregations who are not neutral, who do things the same way as the ruler of this world:

"I hold this against you, that you have left the love you had at first. Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first. If you do not, I will come to you, and I will remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent."

When Jesus comes, he will remove from the congregation those who do not show love.

"I have a few things against you, that you have there those adhering to the teaching of Baʹlaam, who taught Baʹlak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit sexual immorality.  In the same way, you also have those adhering to the teaching of the sect of Nic·o·laʹus.  So repent. If you do not, I am coming to you quickly, and I will war against them with the long sword of my mouth."

When Jesus comes, he will remove those who serve for their own gain and glory, and he will remove those who teach false doctrines that lead the sheep to take in blood fractions and support God-dishonoring numerology-based explanations of prophecy.

"Look! I am about to throw her into a sickbed, and those committing adultery with her [Jezebel] into great tribulation, unless they repent of her deeds.  And I will kill her children with deadly plague, so that all the congregations will know that I am the one who searches the innermost thoughts and hearts, and I will give to you individually according to your deeds."

When Jesus comes, he will remove those who imitate the ways of spiritual adulterers, those who practice and teach false doctrines that dishonor God, and those who misuse their authority in the congregation to disfellowship faithful ones.

"‘I know your deeds, that you have the name that you are alive, but you are dead. Become watchful, and strengthen the things remaining that were ready to die, for I have not found your works fully performed before my God. Therefore, continue mindful of how you have received and how you heard, and go on keeping it, and repent. Certainly unless you wake up, I will come as a thief, and you will not know at all at what hour I will come upon you."

When Jesus comes, he will shock most of the congregation because they are asleep and thinking it's the nations that will be saying "peace and security" when in truth the Bible shows it's in the congregation the lawless ones are saying "peace and security" right before Jesus permits the lawless ones to be removed.

Everything we have is from Jehovah, not the governing body. The Bible is from Jehovah. The holy spirit is from Jehovah. We have received from Jehovah. We must be loyal to Jehovah and His Word. 

"Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations."

Safeguard your heart. Safeguard practical wisdom and thinking ability. Do not blindly follow the blind. Follow Jesus, not the governing body. Please, God's Word Always Comes True. The governing body is in bed with the world. They have compromised their integrity to God as regards explaining prophecy and upholding the command to abstain from blood and the command to love, and they would tell you it's acceptable to compromise too. They are wrong! Keep your integrity. Remain neutral as regards the sins of the governing body. Let them do what they want, but don't join them in their spiritual adultery. Jesus is coming to clean the congregations.

"The essence of Jehovah's word is truth." Let God's Word (not other publications) guide you in all you do.

"Your word is truth."

56 minutes ago, EsADmf said:

2 Peter 1:20-21

English Standard Version

20 knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation. 21 For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Correct, @EsADmf, the governing body should not try to to use their own interpretations on prophecy, like they do with the 1914 false teaching. As you yourself quoted:

56 minutes ago, EsADmf said:

2 Peter 3:16

English Standard Version

16 as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.

It is to their own destruction that they twist the scriptures.

"However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among you. These will quietly bring in destructive sects, and they will even disown the owner who bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.  Furthermore, many will follow their brazen conduct, and because of them the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively.  Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago, is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping."

Since Jehovah made us aware ahead of time that there would be the "lawless ones" and false prophets foretold in the organization, those who make themselves gods sitting in the House of God, those of the apostasy foretold, those who are against Christ in their teachings, antichrist, we would be wise to maintain our neutrality by rejecting any of their false doctrines and doing as Peter wrote in 2 Peter 1:

"For this very reason, put forth all earnest effort to supply to your faith virtue, to your virtue knowledge, to your knowledge self-control, to your self-control endurance, to your endurance godly devotion, to your godly devotion brotherly affection, to your brotherly affection love. For if these things exist in you and overflow, they will prevent you from being either inactive or unfruitful regarding the accurate knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Jesus will shortly remove those lawless ones. Second Peter 3 verses 17 and 18 go on to say:

"You, therefore, beloved ones, having this advance knowledge, be on your guard so that you may not be led astray with them by the error of the lawless people and fall from your own steadfastness.  No, but go on growing in the undeserved kindness and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen."

"And this is what love means, that we go on walking according to his commandments. This is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, that you should go on walking in it.  For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist. Look out for yourselves, so that you do not lose the things we have worked to produce, but that you may obtain a full reward.  Everyone who pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God. The one who does remain in this teaching is the one who has both the Father and the Son.  If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him.  For the one who says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works."

When the governing body says that the ransom blood of the Christ is not enough to redeem the brothers unless the elder body approves, the governing body is pushing ahead and not remaining in the teaching of the Christ. They are against Christ. When the governing body says that only a committee of elders can decide whether someone is worthy of life and to be spoken to and acknowledged as a living human being, the governing body is pushing ahead and not remaining in the teaching of the Christ. They are deceiving. 

How does the Bible advise we deal with such deceivers?

(You are the one who said it, @EsADmf...)

1 hour ago, EsADmf said:

2 John 9

V. 9. The danger is now spelled out clearly. Anyone who runs ahead (proagon; most mss. read "turns aside," parabainon) and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God. These words suggest strongly that the apostle was thinking here of defection from the truth by those who had once held to it. The word "continue" renders the Greek verb meno, familiar because of its frequent use (23 times) in 1 John in reference to the "abiding" life. A person who "does not continue" in a thing has evidently once been in it. The New Testament writers were realists about the possibility of true Christians falling prey to heresy and warned against it.

Too bad for the current governing body members. Hopefully they repent of adding to the prophecy in Revelation. (When they talk of "new scrolls" they are adding what is not in the "book", as well as their misinterpretations of many other verses in Revelation...)

14 minutes ago, EsADmf said:

Revelation 22:18-19

English Standard Version

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

And as regards this business...

AD 1914

You will have to know that the Kingdom did not take power in 1914 when the governing body is dethroned by the UN. When Jesus is given the Kingdom, he will throw Satan out of heaven, who will then rile up the UN to attack religious institutions, beginning with Jehovah's Witnesses at Bethel headquarters. The "1914" numerology-pyramid-prophecy-dating-scheme is a lie and it has been promoted by false prophets. You will have to know they are false prophets when they are removed by the UN shortly.

Luke 21:24

New International Version

24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

What is translated as "times of the Gentiles" in Luke 21:24 is also translated as "times of the nations", and is the same as the 3 1/2 years of the great tribulation, the appointed times of the nations to trample God's organization. During that time very soon to begin, we must all keep our neutrality by continuing to look to God's Kingdom to solve all mankind's woes rather than looking to the UN. It will be difficult for many of God's people when the organization is attacked first, because the governing body has not warned the sheep. Keep faith! Jesus told you ahead of time what is to come so that in that hour you will remember and not be afraid. 

Jehovah is allowing the UN to be used as the instrument to discipline His Name People. God's organization on earth will be refined for the sake of Jehovah's Holy Name.

"Certainly, then, will not God cause justice to be done for his chosen ones who cry out to him day and night, while he is patient toward them?  I tell you, he will cause justice to be done to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man arrives, will he really find this faith on the earth?”

Yes, when the governing body choose to act as kings now, if they refuse to repent, then they are fulfilling the words of the apostle Paul:

"For there are many—I used to mention them often but now I mention them also with weeping—who are walking as enemies of the torture stake of the Christ.  Their end is destruction, and their god is their belly, and their glory is really their shame, and they have their minds on earthly things."

Paul talked about such men..."For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.  And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light.  It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works."

10 minutes ago, EsADmf said:

Galatians 1:6-9

English Standard Version

No Other Gospel

6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

We must keep our neutrality by not bowing down to kings of this world, even those who would set themselves up as kings in God's organization while on earth. When the governing body distort the gospel of Christ and teach a "gospel" contrary to what Jesus taught and tell the friends to disobey God's clear commands, we must not desert what Jesus said. We must pick up our torture stake and keep following Jesus. "We must obey God as ruler rather than men." 

"Now in the way that Janʹnes and Jamʹbres opposed Moses, so these also go on opposing the truth. Such men are completely corrupted in mind, disapproved as regards the faith. Nevertheless, they will make no further progress, for their folly will be very plain to all, as it was with those two men."

False prophets are always shown up to be false in time. The folly of the governing body and their false prophesying as regards the 1914-thing and other related prophecies will be as plain as day.

"But the lawless one’s presence is by the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and wonders  and every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth in order that they might be saved.  That is why God lets a deceptive influence mislead them so that they may come to believe the lie,  in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness."

Daniel chapters 7 and 8 and 12 allude to the UN and what happens during the 3 1/2 year appointed times of the nations. Revelation chapters 11-19 also allude to the UN. Most of the things those verses alluded to did not take place yet. But they will soon. (We already talked about those things in other threads.)

Paul foretold that "wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled."

We can see through the imposters by means of Jehovah's light, His Word the Bible.

"You, however, continue in the things that you learned and were persuaded to believe, knowing from whom you learned them and that from infancy you have known the holy writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work."

Those keeping neutrality will suffer as a Christian, (many who keep their integrity to Jehovah have already been rejected by the governing body and others who support false doctrines) but we do not need to be afraid, because we are not alone. Jehovah is with us, and Jesus, and the angels, and our faithful brothers earthwide. 

"But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed, but let him keep on glorifying God while bearing this name.  For it is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God. Now if it starts first with us, what will the outcome be for those who are not obedient to the good news of God?  “And if the righteous man is being saved with difficulty, what will happen to the ungodly man and the sinner?”  So, then, let those who are suffering in harmony with the will of God keep on entrusting themselves to a faithful Creator while they are doing good."

5 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

"You, however, continue in the things that you learned and were persuaded to believe, knowing from whom you learned them...All Scripture is inspired of God..."

The One who taught us all things, the one "from whom we learned them" is God. Jehovah God. 

Our commission is NOT to be "Governing Body's Witnesses". It is to be Jehovah's witnesses. Praise Jehovah.

"The word of Jehovah again came to me in the ninth year, in the tenth month, on the tenth day of the month, saying:  

“Son of man, record this date, this very day. The king of Babylon has begun his attack against Jerusalem on this very day.  And relate a proverb concerning the rebellious house, and say concerning them: “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “Put the cooking pot on; put it on the fire and pour water into it. Put pieces of meat into it, every good piece, The thigh and the shoulder; fill it with the choicest bones.  Take the choicest sheep of the flock, and stack the logs all around under the pot. Boil the pieces, and cook the bones inside it.”’ 

“Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: ‘Woe to the city of bloodshed, the rusty cooking pot, whose rust has not been removed! Empty it piece by piece; do not cast lots for them. For its blood is within it; she poured it out on the bare rock. She did not pour it out on the earth, to cover it over with dust. To stir up rage for executing vengeance, I have put her blood on the shining, bare rock So that it may not be covered over.’  

“Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: ‘Woe to the city of bloodshed! I will pile the wood high. Heap on the logs and kindle the fire, Boil the flesh thoroughly, pour out the broth, and let the bones be charred.  Set the empty pot on the coals to make it hot So that its copper will become red hot.  Its uncleanness will melt away within it, and its rust will be consumed. It is frustrating and exhausting, For the heavy rust will not come off.  Throw it into the fire with its rust!’

“‘Your uncleanness was due to your obscene conduct. I tried to cleanse you, but you would not become clean from your uncleanness. You will not become clean until my rage against you subsides.  I myself, Jehovah, have spoken. It will come to pass. I will act without holding back, without sorrow, without regret. They will judge you according to your ways and your dealings,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.”

As surely as Jehovah allowed the nations to attack His Name People in the past (for what reason? For their uncleanness) so Jehovah will allow it again soon. A faithful remnant will be left, and Jehovah will refine His people, His organization. You will have to know that He is Jehovah and that His People have gravely sinned with their worship of the governing body. Jehovah will forgive, because of His great mercy and undeserved kindness, but the false worship must be removed from His organization first.

It is similar to the time John said: "The ax is already lying at the root of the trees. Every tree, then, that does not produce fine fruit is to be cut down and thrown into the fire...the one coming after me is stronger than I am, whose sandals I am not worthy to take off. That one will baptize you with holy spirit and with fire.  His winnowing shovel is in his hand, and he will clean up his threshing floor completely and will gather his wheat into the storehouse, but the chaff he will burn up with fire that cannot be put out."

Repent, please, brothers! The Kingdom of the Heavens is Drawing Near.

@EsADmf Aha! I knew you were really an apostate, Allen - you didn't fool me for a second. Lol.

Mob action is wrong, Allen. As one of Jehovah's witnesses, I recommend you stick with the Bible and not get into reading that apostate literature. You seem to have a difficult time weighing out what is true from what is false.

Jehovah's Word is Truth. Praise Jehovah.🥰

2 hours ago, EsADmf said:

Dan 8:23

Daniel chapter 8 is one of the visions where Daniel sees a ram (Medo-Persia) and a goat (Greece). 

In verse 8, the goat's great horn is broken, and four come up instead of it.

"Out of one of them came another horn, a small one, and it grew very great toward the south and toward the east and toward the Decoration."

Taken in harmony with other Bible prophecies, we see that the horn became the Roman empire, eventually followed by the US/UK, and then the UN.

Daniel 8:9-12

"It grew so great that it reached all the way to the army of the heavens, and it caused some of the army and some of the stars to fall to the earth, and it trampled them down.  It exalted itself even against the Prince of the army, and from him the constant feature was taken away, and the established place of his sanctuary was thrown down.  And an army was given over, together with the constant feature, because of transgression; and it kept throwing truth to the earth, and it acted and had success."

The UN will exalt itself against Jehovah's Witnesses, trampling them down. That will be in fulfillment of this prophecy in Daniel 8.

Daniel 8:13-14

"And I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to the one speaking: “How long will the vision of the constant feature and of the transgression causing desolation continue, to make both the holy place and the army things to trample on?”  So he said to me: “Until 2,300 evenings and mornings; and the holy place will certainly be restored to its right condition.”"

The 2,300 evenings and mornings is the same as 1,150 full days. The UN will trample on the earthly part of God's organization in a way that causes desolation for 1,150 full days.

"Then he said: “Here I am causing you to know what will happen in the final part of the denunciation, because it is for the appointed time of the end."

Daniel 8:23-25

"“And in the final part of their kingdom, as the transgressors act to a completion, a fierce-looking king who understands ambiguous sayings will stand up.  His power will become great, but not through his own power. He will bring ruin in an extraordinary way, and he will be successful and act effectively. He will bring mighty ones to ruin, also the people made up of the holy ones.  And by his cunning he will use deception to succeed; and in his heart he will exalt himself; and during a time of security he will bring many to ruin. He will even stand up against the Prince of princes, but he will be broken without human hand."

The UN chief will be this "fierce-looking king who understands ambiguous sayings...his power will become great, but not through his own power" because it is the US/UK who breathe the power into the UN organization. "He will bring ruin in an extraordinary way" and "bring mighty ones to ruin, also the people made up of the holy ones" when he attacks all religious institutions. That is how he stands up to the Prince of princes, when he attacks even the faithful ones, "but he will be broken without human hand" at Armageddon.

Praise Jehovah, the Revealer of Secrets.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.