• Views 294
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its about a centurion ordered to find the body of Jesus. When he does find the risen/resurrected Jesus his life is transformed. Very good acting.

If you can find it, hopefully you can get it for free..Risen is a great movie.  

I'm not really a movie person, but I think it was nice you wanted to recommend one that you like. (My family did enjoy the falafel after you recommended it.) Maybe you could say what you liked about t

7 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

I'm not really a movie person, but I think it was nice you wanted to recommend one that you like. (My family did enjoy the falafel after you recommended it.) Maybe you could say what you liked about the movie, @Matthew9969

Its about a centurion ordered to find the body of Jesus. When he does find the risen/resurrected Jesus his life is transformed. Very good acting.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.