Bellerose Jean Michel

• Views 625
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah's standards.   Jehovah is the Author of the Bible, and "we must obey God as ruler rather than men" when those men teach things that are in opposition to God's Word.   The W

Interesting to see another Haitian person on here, I am Haitian/Belizean, the Haitian side of the family is out of St. Marc, Ayiti, raised there for a good chunk of my life on God's green earth. But y

Welcome, Jean Michel, Sak pase! If you haven't already become a member of one of the clubs, I think to be a member of any club you just have to go to Browse<Clubs, then select which club you want t

Posted Images

Ha! 😆 It seems the dragonslayer types are more prevalent roaming in the open forum (where there are dragons, there will be dragonslayers...) 

Personally, I think it'd be easier to do the three year wooden boat stint slaying monsters than to get back in the good-graces of the WTBTS Corporation (I have no desire to embrace false teachings or bow to men who promote disobedience to Jehovah); thus I guess I will never "qualify" to receive the "love and hospitality" of the "brothers" who restrict their affections to only "Corporation-approved Witnesses" in the Closed Club. 

"Let your love be without hypocrisy."

"We have opened our mouth to speak to you, Corinthians, and we have opened wide our heart.  We are not restricted in our affections for you, but you are restricted in your own tender affections for us.  So in response—I speak as to my children—you too open your hearts wide."

"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts fear out, because fear restrains us. Indeed, the one who is fearful has not been made perfect in love.  We love, because he first loved us. If anyone says, “I love God,” and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar. For the one who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.  And we have this commandment from him, that whoever loves God must also love his brother."

(I think a lot of people are afraid of battling "dragons" just like they're afraid of the Corporation - what they don't know is that even a little kid can wield the sword of the spirit, that is, God's Word. Also, when the Corporation is smashed, Love will remain, and many will learn to extend their affection beyond the restrictions of what is written in the "OD" book. Praise Jehovah!)

1 hour ago, boyle said:

By whose standards?

Jehovah's standards.

Jehovah is the Author of the Bible, and "we must obey God as ruler rather than men" when those men teach things that are in opposition to God's Word.

The WTBTS corporation currently embraces many teachings that are not in harmony with God's Word. Thus, we are wise to listen to the specific direction from the organization when they teach what is in harmony with God's Word and reject the specific direction from the organization when it is not in harmony with God's Word. 

"Pay back Caesar's things to Caesar and God's things to God."

1 hour ago, boyle said:

It's not fear, rather than not being allowed to here, it seems. It looks like only certain people can express their opinion without reprisal. 

You're still here, @Moise Racette/ @boyle/@Zackary/ @Allen Smith/ @Dmitar/ @Wally McNasty / etc/etc/etc...so obviously you have been allowed to continue expressing your opinion. You only get zapped when you cross the line, and then you just "reincarnate" yourself with a new name/personality. So I don't know what you're complaining about.

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Do you enjoy having people removed, audrey/witness? I just looked at some of your previous posts, and found you enjoyed them. Is that why you mentioned, it could get continuous here, but yet you survive, while others don't? Just asking.

I am a fan of free speech, but I am not a fan of hateful speech, so while I would prefer people didn't get removed in general, I am glad when they are removed for using raunchy-icky language that better suits a house of ill-repute than a forum set aside for discussing religious topics.

I do not use raunchy-icky language like you do, @boyle/@MoiseRacette/@esa... Perhaps if you spoke in a slightly more genteel manner and less like a drunken sailor you wouldn't get deleted so often, but that is your prerogative. I think you must enjoy making up new profiles and personalities, and you must be kind of lonely - I feel bad for you and I don't mind talking to you as long as you behave.

You know very well that @Witness is a different person than me. @Witness is a follower of Pearl Doxsey, and I am not. I didn't know @Witness until I first spoke with her on here a few months ago. She private messaged me to let me know the administrator froze her abilities to comment, but that didn't have anything to do with me. I like talking with @Witness, even though I don't agree with what she believes on many things, I am proud of her for being willing to keep her integrity to what she believes.

1 hour ago, boyle said:

Does anyone here not like being challenged without being bullied or insulted by you or pudgy? No disrespect intended. I mean about the bible, not how you feel about the Org.

@Pudgy is not a bully; he is very tolerant of you, as I am tolerant of you as well. The description of the Jehovah's Witnesses Club is "News and discussion regarding JW.org, Watchtower, IBSA including current events and historical items of interest." Most of what I share is Bible verses. If you consider sharing Bible verses to be "bullying" and "insulting" then I don't know how you can get through reading any of the Bible at all without feeling overly self-condemned, and I feel sorry for you.

(By the way, @boyle, it's not shameful to feel lonely. Even Jesus felt lonely sometimes. He said from the torture stake: "My Father, why have you abandoned me?!" even though we know Jehovah never left him, not even for a second.)

We are never truly alone, even though we might feel that way sometimes. Jehovah allows it for a purpose. The Devil said we would curse Jehovah if put to the test. We have the privilege of proving the Devil wrong. One of the ways we are put to the test is by being isolated. It is not shameful to feel abandoned, as the psalmist described in the Bible:

"O Jehovah, the God of my salvation, 

By day I cry out, 

And by night I come before you.  

Let my prayer come to you, 

Incline your ear to my cry for help.  

For my soul has been filled with calamity, 

And my life is on the brink of the Grave.  

I am already counted among those going down to the pit; 

I have become a helpless man, 

Left among the dead 

Like the slain lying in a grave, 

Whom you remember no longer 

And who have been separated from your care.  

You have put me in the lowest pit, 

In dark places, in a large abyss.  

Your rage weighs heavily on me, 

And you overwhelm me with your crashing waves.

You have driven my acquaintances far away from me; 

You have made me something detestable to them.  

I am trapped and cannot escape. 

My eye is worn out because of my affliction. 

I call on you, O Jehovah, all day long; 

To you I spread out my hands.  

Will you perform wonders for the dead? 

Can those powerless in death rise up to praise you? 

Will your loyal love be declared in the grave, 

Your faithfulness in the place of destruction?  

Will your wonders be known in the darkness 

Or your righteousness in the land of oblivion?  

But I still cry to you for help, O Jehovah, 

Each morning my prayer comes before you.  

Why, O Jehovah, do you reject me? 

Why do you hide your face from me? 

From my youth on, I have been afflicted and ready to perish; 

I am numb from the terrible things you allow me to suffer.  

Your burning anger overwhelms me; 

Your terrors destroy me.  

They surround me like waters all day long; 

They close in on me from all sides.  

You have driven my friends and companions far away from me; 

Darkness has become my companion."

Jehovah didn't really leave the psalmist, but Jehovah understands when we feel that way. That's why He put that psalm in the Bible, so we would know He knows. He knows all of it because He doesn't leave our side when we're faithful to Him. We can still praise Jehovah even when we're lonely. The psalmist didn't stop praising Jehovah even when he felt alone, and Jesus didn't stop praising Jehovah when he felt lonely, and we don't have to either.

You're not alone, @boyle. 🌷Praise Jehovah.

Now, @Moise et.al/ @boyle, dear, you know quite well that you put a lovely red down arrow on probably 95% of what I post (I haven't actually counted, but I'm just guessing here) and yet the post with my boil joke you actually laughed and put a smiley face for once! I know enough about your personality to know that you did laugh at that one, so stop pretending that you weren't amused.

(You still keep prevaricating regarding the dumb banana jokes, though...)

Also, I am not too proud to say that at times I get downhearted or lonely. "Most gladly, then, I will boast about my weaknesses, in order that the power of the Christ may remain over me like a tent.  So I take pleasure in weaknesses, in insults, in times of need, in persecutions and difficulties, for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am powerful." May Jehovah be praised, the One who raises me up when I am down.

I have to get some sleep, @boyle, but I will post something again on another thread sometime in answer to your "concrete evidence" request, and you can twist twist twist away on it all you like. Good night for now. I hope you have a nice evening.🙂

Interesting to see another Haitian person on here, I am Haitian/Belizean, the Haitian side of the family is out of St. Marc, Ayiti, raised there for a good chunk of my life on God's green earth. But you'll have to join groups, if you are one of JWs, you'll have to go to the JW only group.

@Anna or @JW Insider should be able to help you with that.