The World News Media

Will the Real Scripture Please Stand Up.

BroRando

screenshot-398-1.png?w=323

Finding this information greatly disturbed and agitated the spirit within me. But then, I heard others referring to the spurious text over and over, I realized that Jehovah reveals his “Divine Will” to whomever he pleases. It is not necessarily to the wise and intellectual and I was thinking it’s not for me to judge. With that, I knew the truth that the Great Commission was a hoax set by the Church Fathers of Christendom. I could not accept the audacity that Opposers of Christ would put falsehoods in his mouth to speak something he never stated. Since I found the scripture that states, “one Lord, one faith, one baptism” then seeing two baptisms is spurious. I received a spiritual clarity beyond belief and was overwhelmed by Jehovah’s Awesomeness!

https://jehovahwitnessqhub.files.wordpress.com/2023/07/will-the-real-scripture-please-stand-up.pdf

Will the Real Scripture Please Stand Up..pdf

• Views 312
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think your evaluation of the “aha!”courtroom moment is a delusional fantasy on your part …. like walking down the main concourse of Disneyland, with the fountains, paying $140  for a ticket, seeing

@Errikos Tsiamis that was an excellent example of a conversation reading just one scripture can give insight.... even to those with no Biblical knowledge can come to the accurate conclusion: I

My apologies @Pudgy I remember you do not click on links.  The accurate scripture is: "Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations in My Name," (Hebrew Matthew 28:19) This fi

Posted Images

@Errikos Tsiamis that was an excellent example of a conversation reading just one scripture can give insight.... even to those with no Biblical knowledge can come to the accurate conclusion:

33 minutes ago, Errikos Tsiamis said:

a bold move, the lawyer, holding a copy of the Bible in his hand, approached the judge and prosecutor with humility. He handed a copy to each of them and opened to Ephesians 4:5, which states, "One Lord, one faith, one baptism."

I have uploaded the adobe form of what was written since this site does not allow a readable form. However the WordPress does and the readable adobe form can be read online without downloading at all. It's well worth the read.

5 hours ago, BroRando said:

In regards to some of the information that you are referring to and your pointed question: 

33 minutes ago, Errikos Tsiamis said:

Can the truth be effectively explained when false religion distorts its meaning?

The Answer is a Resounding YES!

For some time I have contemplated on starting up a Publishing Company.  My aim would be to Publish a Bible that had the most accurate scripture to the closest of the Hebrew and Greek Inspired Writings. Of course I was in a conundrum, thinking the closest and most accurate is the New World Translation. So I decided to copy the scriptures of two chapters, Isaiah 9 and Matthew 28. This way JW.org would get the credit but I would add my findings to their work in adding Isaiah 9:6-7 and Matthew 28:19 in the best light possible. AS close to the Inspired Writings as possible since we no longer have access to them since 325 CE. 

It’s my hope that LXX Isaiah 9:6-7 and the Hebrew Scripture of Matthew 28:19 not only brings you closer to Jehovah and Jesus, but also give you the Peace of Mind that you so richly deserve in this God Forsaken World. Once you read these verses, it will add immensely to your knowledge about Jehovah’s Divine Will.  They will give wisdom to those who seek, comfort for those who ache, and strength to the tired one. It takes a lot of effort, but once you find the truth, the truth will set you free, and Nobody can steal that from you. Yes, keep storing up treasures in heaven, where moth and thief cannot steal. 

Keep putting up with one another until the day is firmly established,

BroRando

(Foreword)

In Researching for Biblical Truths of Scripture that adheres as close as possible to Jehovah’s “Divine WIll” I have come across several scriptures that point to God’s “Divine WIll” regarding His Only-Begotten Son’s Assignment to bring the many to righteousness. Ever since the 90’s of the first century, the Inspired Writings that were copied by Opposers have been introducing their own choice of indoctrination of deceiving the many away from the Personal Teachings of Jesus Christ and his Apostles which have produced propaganda unfettered until the Last Days. By 325 CE the Inspired Writings was no longer available to the Public. If you dared to read or publish them, the Opposers would burn your work, then tie you to a stauros and light it on fire with you on it.

Since we no longer have access to the Original Inspired Writings, we only have copies of copies that have been tampered with through manipulation. Even though the Deceptions are broad and 

spacious that lead many off into destruction, the message of God’s Kingdom/Government and the person chosen to Rule that Government has remained unblemished. 

In reviewing such scripture that seemed out of place and hindered the flow by the choppiness through the use of many titles, the Best Method in rendering what the scripture meant is to use the Bible itself to allow Scripture to interpret Scripture. So I searched thoroughly to find the scripture that would come closest to the Inspired Writings themselves.

When they were found, the Scriptures as a whole seemed to be enhanced with Spiritual Enlightenment and were followed with joy and appreciation. These Scriptures gave me such a deeper understanding of them as if I was coming closer to the One I was seeking, Jehovah and His Only-Begotten Son Jesus Christ. 

The first two scriptures at LXX Isaiah 9:6-7 were found in the Greek Septuagint which is a transliteration from the Original Inspired Hebrew Scriptures that we no longer have access to. 

You can experience the same realization or epiphany I am experiencing as the Knowledge of Jehovah becomes Abundant. First, read the entire Chapter of Isaiah 9 and see for yourselves how the scripture continues as it calmly allows you to gain deeper knowledge of Jehovah’s “Divine Will”.  Once you know the truth, the truth will set you free. Any other translation I read from now on when it comes to Isaiah 9:6-7 I personally know the truth and it is as if the Holy Spirit inserts the true meaning everytime!  So study those two verses intently and Jehovah will bless those seeking to do His Divine Will.

Isaiah

9  However, the gloom will not be as when the land had distress, as in former times when the land of Zebʹu·lun and the land of Naphʹta·li were treated with contempt.a But at a later time He will cause it to be honored—the way by the sea, in the region of the Jordan, Galʹi·lee of the nations.

2  The people who were walking in the darkness

Have seen a great light.

As for those dwelling in the land of deep shadow,

Light has shone on them.b

3  You have made the nation populous;

You have made its rejoicing great.

They rejoice before you

As people rejoice in the harvesttime,

As those who joyfully divide up the spoil.

4  For you have shattered to pieces the yoke of their load,

The rod on their shoulders, the staff of the taskmaster,

As in the day of Midʹi·an.c

5  Every boot that shakes the earth as it marches

And every garment soaked in blood

Will become fuel for the fire.

6 For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his Name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him.

7  His government shall be great, and of his peace there is no end: upon the throne of David, and his kingdom, to establish it, and to support with judgment and with righteousness, from henceforth and forever. The seal of Jehovah of hosts shall perform this.

8  Jehovah sent a word against Jacob,

And it has come against Israel.m

9  And all the people will know it

—Eʹphra·im and the inhabitants of Sa·marʹi·a—

Who say in their haughtiness and in their insolence of heart:

10  “Bricks have fallen,

But we will build with hewn stone.n

Sycamore trees have been cut down,

But we will replace them with cedars.”

11  Jehovah will raise up Reʹzin’s adversaries against him

And will stir his enemies to action,

12  Syria from the east and the Phi·lisʹtines from the west,*o

They will devour Israel with open mouths.p

In view of all this, his anger has not turned back,

But his hand is still stretched out to strike.q

13  For the people have not returned to the One who strikes them;

They have not sought Jehovah of armies.r

14  Jehovah will cut off from Israel

Head and tail, shoot and rush,* in one day.s

15  The elder and highly respected one is the head,

And the prophet giving false instruction is the tail.t

16  Those leading this people are causing them to wander,

And those who are being led are confused.

17  That is why Jehovah will not rejoice over their young men,

And he will have no mercy on their fatherless children* and their widows

Because all of them are apostates and evildoersu

And every mouth is speaking senselessness.

But his hand is still stretched out to strike.v

18  For wickedness burns like a fire,

Consuming thornbushes and weeds.

It will set fire to the thickets of the forest,

And they will go up in clouds of smoke.

19  In the fury of Jehovah of armies

The land has been set on fire,

And the people will become fuel for the fire.

No one will spare even his brother.

20  One will cut down on the right

But still be hungry;

And one will eat on the left

But will not be satisfied.

Each will devour the flesh of his own arm,

21  Ma·nasʹseh will devour Eʹphra·im,

And Eʹphra·im Ma·nasʹseh.

Together they will be against Judah.w

But his hand is still stretched out to strike.x

(Foreword)

I recalled the moment that Jesus Christ stated to his followers, that the First will be Last, and the Last will be First. You can apply that thought to scriptures also, those changed First will be Last to be Discovered and the Last scripture changed will be Discovered First. 

One of the latest false rendition of scripture was one of the first discovered is the Johannine Comma in (1 John 5:7).  It was easy and simple to find, it stuck out with No Other Scripture to Support it. The rendering of the Holy Ghost is traceable to Catholic Dogma Liturgy. 

However, the First scripture early on would be more daunting to find. It would be smuggled deep into scripture. However, Matthew 28:19 also represents Catholic Dogma Liturgy using the rendering of the Holy Ghost which is also traceable to the culprit with No Other Scripture to Support it. 

• Catholic Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger makes this confession as to the origin of the chief Trinity text of Matthew 28:19. “The basic form of our (Matthew 28:19 Trinitarian) profession of faith took shape during the course of the second and third centuries in connection with the ceremony of baptism. So far as its place of origin is concerned, the text (Matthew 28:19) came from the city of Rome.” — Joseph Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI) Introduction to Christianity: 1968 edition, pp. 82, 83.

Finding this information greatly disturbed and agitated the spirit within me. But then, I heard others referring to the spurious text over and over, I realized that Jehovah reveals his “Divine Will” to whomever he pleases. It is not necessarily to the wise and intellectual and I was thinking it’s not for me to judge. Afterall, if Jehovah’s Will is not revealed to others then I am being used for His Purpose. With that, I knew the truth that the Great Commision was a hoax set up by the Church Fathers of Chrisendom. I could not accept the audacity that Opposers of Christ would put falsehoods in his mouth to speak something he never stated. Since I found the scripture that states, “one Lord, one faith, one baptism  then seeing two baptisms is spurious. I received a spiritual clarity beyond belief and was overwhelmed by Jehovah’s Awesomeness! 

Read the Chapter of Matthew 28 in its’ entirety and see how the pieces of the puzzle finally fit together without coercion. When searching how the first century Christians baptized, it was always in the manner of using “Jesus’ in some form.  Never was one single person baptized in the current spurious state of Matthew 28:19 it is in today. The Hebrew Book of Matthew was the only Inspired Writing that was seen by Chrisitans of the first century, along with the Church Fathers of Christendom in the second, third, and fourth centuries. The Inspired Scripture was even referred to by Eyewitnesses after its’ alteration. The eyewitnesses were all in agreement that the scripture they read from the Hebrew Book of Matthew was “in My Name”.

Matthew

28  After the Sabbath, when it was growing light on the first day of the week, Mary Magʹda·lene and the other Marya came to view the grave.b

2  And look! a great earthquake had taken place, for Jehovah’s angel had descended from heaven and had come and rolled away the stone, and he was sitting on it.c 3  His appearance was like lightning, and his clothing was as white as snow.d 4  Yes, out of their fear of him, the watchmen trembled and became as dead men.

5  But the angel said to the women: “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus who was executed on the stake.e 6  He is not here, for he was raised up, just as he said.f Come, see the place where he was lying. 7  Then go quickly and tell his disciples that he was raised up from the dead, for look! he is going ahead of you into Galʹi·lee.g You will see him there. Look! I have told you.”h

8  So, quickly leaving the memorial tomb, with fear and great joy, they ran to report to his disciples.i 9  And look! Jesus met them and said: “Good day!” They approached and took hold of his feet and did obeisance to him. 10  Then Jesus said to them: “Have no fear! Go, report to my brothers so that they may go to Galʹi·lee, and there they will see me.”

11  While they were on their way, some of the guardsj went into the city and reported to the chief priests all the things that had happened. 12  And after these had gathered with the elders and had consulted together, they gave a considerable number of silver pieces to the soldiers 13  and said: “Say, ‘His disciples came in the night and stole him while we were sleeping.’k 14  And if this gets to the governor’s ears, we will explain the matter to* him and you will not need to worry.” 15  So they took the silver pieces and did as they were instructed, and this story has been spread abroad among the Jews up to this very day.

16  However, the 11 disciples went to Galʹi·leel to the mountain where Jesus had arranged for them to meet.m 17  When they saw him, they did obeisance, but some doubted. 18  Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.n 19  Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations in My Name, 20  teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.q And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”r

(Conclusion)

Now you know the truth, don’t let man or beast devour this truth from you. Fight for it, live by it. Holy Spirit itself will recall these things of what you learn today. Even when spurious scriptures are promoted or you read a Christendom Bible. You know the truth and the truth will bear witness to you bringing what was taught to be true. The Holy Spirit does not lie. Go in Peace and Prepare for what is to come. Focus on the Reward, endure the pains of this life for it is temporary. Be kind to one another, the angels are watching and taking note. Praise Jehovah with every breath you have, show appreciation and gratitude. Be Happy for Jehovah is the Happy God!

2 hours ago, Errikos Tsiamis said:

Regardless of the Russian Orthodox Church's labeling of Jehovah's Witnesses as extremists, this courtroom exchange became a catalyst for planting the seed of tolerance and open-mindedness, highlighting the power of genuine conversation and the potential to bridge religious gaps

I think your evaluation of the “aha!”courtroom moment is a delusional fantasy on your part …. like walking down the main concourse of Disneyland, with the fountains, paying $140  for a ticket, seeing in your mind “The Happiest Place on Earth”, and with so much invested, your quiet unhappiness is supressed.

I found a rough equivalent to your courtroom organtasy, ET, courtesy of the Babylon Bee … “America’s Trusted Source for Fake News!”

“WASHINGTON, D.C. — An unexpected period of sudden transition swept through the nation's capital today after the White House announced President Joe Biden had to be put down after yet another incident in which he bit a baby. Vice President Kamala Harris will now ascend to the presidency.

"He had just become too dangerous and unpredictable," said Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who is black and also gay. "It's a sad day, but we made sure he got to enjoy his favorite things before the end came. Playing ball in the backyard, having his tummy scratched…everything he loved."

The difficult decision came after Biden had reportedly bitten yet another infant, the latest in a long history of such incidents. "This falls right in line with the laws regarding dangerous animal bites," said another source within the administration. "If there are repeated biting incidents, putting the animal down is required. Our hands were tied, but at least we could put the president and the country out of their collective misery."

Though the bitings had long been blamed on the White House dog, Commander, other people began to find it suspicious that the teeth marks on the victims were a perfect match for the president's dentures. "We simply couldn't keep saying the dog did it," the source continued. "There's only one animal in this place who bites children to steal their ice cream, and it's not Commander."

At publishing time, President Kamala Harris announced plans to bring in a new White House dog and name it "Joe" to make everyone feel like Biden was still around.”

Here is the Summary of my research (for those who have an interest) that exposes the Spurious Scripture of Matthew 28:19 in its current state and where it came from. Take from come it what you will:

My findings of Matthew 28:19 in its' current state is that it had been altered and falsified by what the Apostle Paul called the Superfine Apostles in 2 Corinthians and what the Apostle John called antichrists in 1 John in the latter part of the first century. As the Apostles fell asleep in death by 100 CE, the Great Apostasy began.

Matthew 28:19 was one of the first or the first scripture that underwent a corruption by what is called today as the Apostolic Church. Apostates of the first century whom left the teachings of the Apostles. Also known as the Apostolic Fathers of Christendom. These false teachers of the first and second century either knew or claimed to have been influenced by the Twelve Apostles. All the while, being oppossers of the Apostles with smooth words to carry off their prey. It became the foundation of the Catholic Church.

The formula found at Matthew 28:19 sticks out of place using a triune formula for baptism. The problem is that none of the Apostles ever taught such a thing. "Whatever it is that you do in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, thanking God the Father through him." (Colossians 3:17)

The wording is the same wording used in the Didache Chapter Seven and Verse One. An apostate teaching that was introduced deceptively by the Superfine Apostles who left Christ.

The Didache falsely claims to be the Lord's teaching through the Twelve Apostles to the Nations. Not only did these Apostates reject the Baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ, but you will also notice the denial of Baptism by complete water immersion. Also, you will see they have become like the Pharisees adding rules and regulations that the one being baptized is to Fast for one or two days. LOL.... at least they didn't say THREE days!

9ca900_68eb86a8a0ec4f1f80fa1964eff7c72d~

Reading just a few lines, one can see how heavy handed this Apostate Church was with man-made traditions. Such big fat hypocrites! Can't get baptized unless you Fast for one or two days. Need to use cold water, if not, then warm. Need to use running water, if not, then pour water on the head three times! Jump on one leg and yell fly me to the moon! What a Cult!

Therefore the finding of the current Matthew 28:19 is just as Fake and Spurious as the Apostates who put it there. The Didache is just one of many Apostolic Constitutions that served as the basis for twisting and altering the Bible. It shows the deceptive moral and religious conditions of the third and fourth centuries, not what the Bible really teaches.

This Apocrypha satire should be exposed and dismissed as "the angel flying in midheaven has everlasting good news to declare to those who dwell on the earth, to every nation and tribe and tongue and people." (Rev 14:6)

Catholic Catechism 

“Into Christ. The Bible tells us that Christians were baptized into Christ (no. 6). They belong to Christ. The Acts of the Apostles (2:38; 8:16; 10:48; 19:5) tells us of baptizing “in the name (person) of Jesus.” -- a better translation would be “into the name (person) of Jesus.”

• Only in the 4th Century did the formula "In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit” become customary.

….. just as an aside, BR, if you’re referring to a particular scripture, it would be a help to quote what that scripture actually says so that you don’t have to break away to look it up. The reason that AIs are so popular is that they explain everything in excruciating detail.  Self contained.

I still don’t know what Matthew 28:19 says, so I will have to look it up if I really want to know but sometimes it’s just too much trouble.

This is what CHATGPT has to say about a subject:  “Yes, the pithy saying you are referring to is likely: "Time wounds all heels." This saying is a play on the more common phrase "Time heals all wounds," but it adds a twist by using "heels" instead of "wounds." The word "heels" refers to the back part of the foot, but in this context, it is used to imply that time eventually catches up with everyone, regardless of their actions or character, leading to mortality. In essence, it suggests that the passage of time will eventually bring consequences or retribution to those who may have evaded them for a while.”.

Notably, it does not presume that everyone knows that the lower back part of the foot is called a heel, . It might be irritating because ii is generally  assumed what everyone should know, but it is certainly not ambiguous.

3 hours ago, Fausto Hoover said:

There is always someone who has to come along and ruin a perfectly good topic. What benefits do they receive from it?

you’re asking the wrong question. The question you should ask is what benefits might YOU recieve from a free-for-all discussion?

The reason it takes many people 100 years to accept new truths is that they’re thinking it’s agenda driven, and they don’t listen to different ideas, and it’s only when they die that this agenda becomes moot.

107ECAB9-3835-4AE7-AFCB-3055B778A342.jpeg

60E7043C-A303-4D2C-A68C-CE5C769B031A.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

….. just as an aside, BR, if you’re referring to a particular scripture, it would be a help to quote what that scripture actually says so that you don’t have to break away to look it up. The reason that AIs are so popular is that they explain everything in excruciating detail.  Self contained.

I still don’t know what Matthew 28:19 says, so I will have to look it up if I really want to know but sometimes it’s just too much trouble.

My apologies @Pudgy I remember you do not click on links.  The accurate scripture is: "Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations in My Name," (Hebrew Matthew 28:19)

16  However, the 11 disciples went to Galʹi·leel to the mountain where Jesus had arranged for them to meet.m 17  When they saw him, they did obeisance, but some doubted. 18  Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. 19  Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations in My Name, 20  teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

This fits how the Disciples of the First Century Baptized from supporting scriptures.

• Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit.” (Acts 2:38)
  • “With that he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they requested him to stay for some days.” (Acts 10:48)
  • “But when they believed Philip, who was declaring the good news of the Kingdom of God and of the name of Jesus Christ, both men and women were getting baptized.” (Acts 8:12)

We do not need outside sources to tell us what would be the correct view. However, there is plenty of evidence mounting.

"When Paul cast a demon out of a young woman, he said, “I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her” (Acts 16:18). He called the name of Jesus. When the sons of Sceva sought to cast out demons, they said, “We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth” (Acts 19:13). They knew that Paul cast out demons by using the name of Jesus, so they attempted to do the same. They were unsuccessful because they did not have faith in Jesus or a genuine relationship with Him.

Whenever the Early Church exercised the power and authority of Jesus to obtain a spiritual work, they always invoked the name of Jesus in faith. Baptism for the remission of sins is no exception.

Invoking the name
Theologians and church historians generally recognize that the Book of Acts gives the baptismal formula of the Early Church. The Encyclopedia of Religion and ethics states, with respect to New Testament baptism, “The formula used was “in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ” or some synonymous phrase; there is no evidence for the use of the trine name:” The Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible says, “The evidence of Acts 2:38; 10:4-8 (cf. 8:16; 19:5), supported by Galatians 3:27, Romans 6:3, suggests that baptism in early Christianity was administered, not in the three-fold name, but “in the name of Jesus Christ” or “in the name of the Lord Jesus:”

This is the natural reading of the phrase, “baptized in the name of Jesus Christ;’ and a person must use questionable and twisted methods of biblical interpretation to deny that the words mean what they appear to mean. If this language were not a formula, it is strange that it appears so many times as if it were a formula without any explanation to the contrary."

Quoted from Article Entitled  "The Baptismal Formula"

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.