The World News Media

Misc Posts moved from "Chronology without Astronomy" Topic

George88

15 hours ago, JW Insider said:

No ad hominem comments. Related to that, people can upvote their own comments all they want, even with their own sock puppets, but a downvote without an explanation is pretty much just another empty ad hominem. Downvotes are only allowed if one addresses whatever he or she is downvoting.  

I was just about to engage in a productive debate until I saw this "ad hominem" comment about sock puppets. Maybe this is better suited within your group in the closed club. So, I'm out!

I would start with the creative designation of the Watchtower 4026 with that of Thiele, 4004, and have individuals take it from that point of view. Good Luck!

• Views 84
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you believe the audacity of certain individuals who arrogantly believe they possess the power and authority to impose their terms based on false pretenses? These misguided individuals, including a

I was just about to engage in a productive debate until I saw this "ad hominem" comment about sock puppets. Maybe this is better suited within your group in the closed club. So, I'm out! I would

Too hard fer yer, eh ….? Agenda driven NEEDS dere sock puppets!

Posted Images

Can you believe the audacity of certain individuals who arrogantly believe they possess the power and authority to impose their terms based on false pretenses? These misguided individuals, including a disfellowshipped individual and apostates, are nothing but a disingenuous group supported by supposed Jehovah's Witnesses, ironically enough! Laughable!

I think Aruana is right, this person just wants to sow discord among God's people. I wonder who is influencing him.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.