Fmadriaga

• Views 3.1k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The music is from 'epic music' producers 'audiomachine' who do tracks for movie trailers. The track the Org used for its 'Paradise video' is called 'Eternal Flame' and it's from audiomachine's 2012 'E

I don't think they are meaningful lyrics but vocal sounds and syllables.

Thank you, Ann, for revealing a hypocrisy that anyone the organization cannot dodge from or excuse. Hopefully it will make some sit up and take notice.

Under “General Discussions”, Jay Witness posted a quote from the Awake:

“The essence, the soul, of disco was shown to be free,“liberated” sexual expression….Satan is manipulating this world for his own purposes, shouldn’t we expect that he would also use the world’s entertainment in his efforts to turn people from true worship?” Awake 1979 Dec 22 p.20

“Never allow worldly music, videos, TV shows, books, associates, educators, or so-called experts to control your life." Wt 14/8/15

Mark my word, somehow many JWs will figure out a way to excuse the use of the GB’s choice to use this song by Audiomachine.

http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2014/07/another-warning-letter.html

59 minutes ago, Witness said:

Mark my word, somehow many JWs will figure out a way to excuse the use of the GB’s choice to use this song by Audiomachine.

At the least, many will try to excuse this choice before others outside the organization, who may question it – a decision made by those known to be "guided" by Holy Spirit - "spirit-directed".  

http://search.audiomachine.com/albums/terminus-album/

“For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light  (for the fruit of the Spirit  is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth),  finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.”  Eph 5:8-11

"He was granted power to give breath (contrast with John 20:22) to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed."  Rev 13:15

10 hours ago, Ann O'Maly said:

The music is from 'epic music' producers 'audiomachine' who do tracks for movie trailers. The track the Org used for its 'Paradise video' is called 'Eternal Flame' and it's from audiomachine's 2012 'Epica' album.

Thank you Ann,. I wonder if Paul Dinletir is a JW

1 hour ago, Witness said:

I am shaking my head in disbelief.  JWs, have any of you researched this group?

"Eye Salve" - http://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2014/11/eye-salve-humility-repentance.html

I feel the same if not more so, nonetheless I will seek to clear it up.   It could be a mistake or a careful decision was made for a reason.  I remember that Jah allowed imperfect men with their imperfect action for the rendering of a bible version. (Septuagint)

12 hours ago, Fmadriaga said:

I feel the same if not more so, nonetheless I will seek to clear it up.   It could be a mistake or a careful decision was made for a reason.  I remember that Jah allowed imperfect men with their imperfect action for the rendering of a bible version. (Septuagint)

Truly, I am very glad to hear you are being like a Beroean to find the reason behind the choice.  We don’t stop at something as outlandish and visible as this, but continue in all teaching we receive from an anointed one, do we not?

“The brethren immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea, and when they arrived, they went into the synagogue of the Jews.  Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.”  Acts 17:10,11

They were testing carefully the words given them by Paul and Silas. (1 John 4:1) Each one of Christ’s brothers must be found true and purified (Rev 3:17,18), as they are the Temple that God himself is constructing, (2 Pet 3:5,6,7,11,13; Rev 12:10; 6:10,11; 14:1) a perfected “organization” of living stones to be placed in the Tabernacle of God.  1 Cor 15:50; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; Eph 2:20-21; Heb 11:10; Acts 7:48; Zech 4:9,10

It is not an “organization” that rises from a Satanic system (Job 14:4) and made by the hands of men (John 4:21-24; Matt 24:2; Isa 26:5; Job 5:11; Ezek 21:25-27; Luke 14:11), but comes down out of heaven in glory, from God. Rev 21:2-5; 22:3,4; Dan 2:44

Later in that same chapter of Acts, Paul had gone on to Athens, speaking to these men by saying,

“The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands; nor is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He Himself gives to all people life and breath and all things; and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,  that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we also are His children.’  Being then the children of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and thought of man. Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repentbecause He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead.”  Acts 17:24-31

God allows imperfections in men who are to teach in the truth of Christ, to be revealed by His Son, who judges the world, and in the time of God’s choosing.  

“For nothing is hidden, except to be revealed; nor has anything been secret, but that it would come to light.” Mark 4:22 (Job 28:11; Heb 4:13)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.