The World News Media

"May my prayer be prepared as incense before you."—Ps. 141:2 – ?????

Bible Speaks

"May my prayer be prepared as incense before you."—Ps. 141:2

????????

God expects us to desist from dead works and to study his Word, pray, and attend Christian meetings. And Christian family heads take the initiative in conducting family worship with the members of their own households. (1 Thess. 5:17; Heb. 10:24, 25) 

????????

Think for a moment about your prayers—about their regularity and their quality. The book of Revelation likens “the prayers of the holy ones” to incense in that acceptable prayers rise to Jehovah like a sweet-smelling and pleasant odor. (Rev. 5:8) 

????????

In ancient Israel, the incense that was regularly offered on Jehovah’s altar had to be carefully and precisely prepared. It was acceptable to Jehovah only if offered according to the guidelines that he had established. (Ex. 30:34-37; Lev. 10:1, 2) 

????????

If our heartfelt prayers are similarly formulated, then we can be sure that they are acceptable to Jehovah.

???????

w12 1/15 4:11, 12

IMG_0381.JPG

• Views 564
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"May my prayer be prepared as incense before you."—Ps. 141:2 ???????? God expects us to desist from dead works and to study his Word, pray, and attend Christian meetings. And Christian famil

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.