The World News Media

Next prophecy to get its fulfillment

Kosonen

Revelation13:3  I saw that one of its heads seemed to have been fatally wounded, but its mortal wound had been healed,+ and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration. 

According to my current understanding of the exact time we are in relative to the prophecies in the Bible, the above mentioned scripture is going to get its fulfillment. 

One of the seven headed beast's heads is going to experience a fatal wound. The seven headed beast seems to represent the G7 coalition. So one of them is going to be paralized as if struck with a sword.

Revelation 13:14 "while it tells those who dwell on the earth to make an image+ to the wild beast that had the sword-stroke and yet revived."

There are a lot of people on internet predicting that a such event will happen in USA. 

The latest article about that and how to survive in a such event was at Zerohedge today.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-05/are-you-prepared-lockdown-how-stay-safe-when-all-hell-breaks-loose-america

Are You Prepared For Lockdown? How To Stay Safe When All Hell Breaks Loose In America

• Views 831
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Kosonen The news clip is of the MSM. ISIS has and always will be bothering the Syrians regardless of what the Americans are doing. It should be a clue to you and many as to the reason why they do not

@Kosonen If we could say we were still waiting for specific prophetic events to occur in advance of the final judgment at Armageddon, then we would be saying that the Bible is lying. The Bible says th

• 4 weeks later...

The planned protests in USA have just fizzled out. Nothing remarkable has developed from that. BUT it is just the opposite in France now. There are extremely widespread demonstrations and riots. And they say they will overthrow the government. That could really fit the predicted "death-stroke" and "fatal wound" in Revelation 13 to one of the seven heads of the wild beast.

Watch out for the prophecy and its fulfillment. Because what will follow according to the Bible will affect everyone on earth. Namely when the wildbeast is healed from the fatal wound, everyone will be persecuted who will not worship the beast.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/study-bible/books/revelation/13/

This news website reports on the situation in Paris and tells that Paris was mostly shut down on Saturday. Like a city struck and crippled for the moment. Yes this could well be the fatal wound predicted in God's word in Revelation 13:3. If it really is that then we know exactly were we are on the prophetic timeline. And we can read in the prophetic word what will come next. I would advise all of us to prepare our selves for what is to come. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2018/12/08/paris-closes-tourist-sites-deploys-water-canons-and-armored-vehicles-against-violent-protests/

Revelation 13:3: I saw that one of its heads seemed to have been fatally wounded, but its mortal wound had been healed,+ and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration.  And they worshipped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshipped the wild beast with the words: “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?”  It was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and it was given authority to act for 42 months.+  And it opened its mouth in blasphemies+ against God to blaspheme his name and his dwelling place, even those residing in heaven.+ 

Glory and thanks to God Jehovah that he has told in his word what events will lead to the take over of his Kingdom.

@James Thomas Rook Jr.   WW2 does not interfer with this prophecy because it is not included in the Revelation book.

You can easily determine that from the fact that Revelation 12 and 13 speaks about 1260 days and 42 months. And that period corresponds to the same as in Daniel. For example in Daniel 12 you find that same period. 

So all the scriptures that speak about 1260, 1290, 1335, 42 months, time times and half a time (3 and half years)  are speaking of the ultimate last days and has nothing to do with 1914 or 1938 or 1975. 

Daniel12: 6  Then one said to the man clothed in linen,+ who was up above the waters of the stream: “How long will it be to the end of these marvelous things?” 7  Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was up above the waters of the stream, as he raised his right hand and his left hand to the heavens and swore by the One who is alive forever:+ “It will be for an appointed time, appointed times, and half a time.* As soon as the dashing to pieces of the power of the holy people comes to an end,+ all these things will come to their finish.”

So it is safe to say that the end time prophecies are about the final few years and not final decades of this system of things. 

According to my research events in Revelation begun in 2010. They are related to Revelation chapter 8 and forward.

The 1335 days from Armageddon backwards does not reach that far back. Daniel also speaks about 2300 days. But that is also too little to reach back to WW2. Those wars where just like wars in the past history. Nothing extraordinary. The world population has grown exponentially since then.

Daniel8:13  And I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to the one speaking: “How long will the vision of the constant feature* and of the transgression causing desolation continue,+ to make both the holy place and the army things to trample on?” 14  So he said to me: “Until 2,300 evenings and mornings; and the holy place will certainly be restored to its right condition.”

7 hours ago, Kosonen said:

The 1335 days from Armageddon backwards does not reach that far back. Daniel also speaks about 2300 days. But that is also too little to reach back to WW2. Those wars where just like wars in the past history. Nothing extraordinary. The world population has grown exponentially since then.

You are counting BACKWARDS from Armageddon?

When do you think Armageddon occurred?

I will have to admit I have not the slightest clue to what point you are trying to make ... or the reasoning behind any calculations you have presented.

I am just a simple retiree, 72 years old, trying to figure out how the Kangaroos went from Noah's Ark, in the mountains of Turkey, across Asia and swam across the Pacific Ocean to Australia.

Now THAT would be a mystery worth solving !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.