Sign in to follow this  
TrueTomHarley

The CCJW is not the only non-trinitarian religion and not the only religion that believes in the coming Judgement.

21 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

The CCJW is not the only non-trinitarian religion and not the only religion that believes in the coming Judgement. 

Hello guest!

No.

“There are those pesky people again coming up the drive trying to teach us the Bible!

I sure wish those  

Hello guest!
 and the  
    Hello guest!
 and the 
    Hello guest!
  and the 
    Hello guest!
  and the 
    Hello guest!
, and the 
    Hello guest!
, and the 
    Hello guest!
, and the 
    Hello guest!
, And the 
    Hello guest!
, And the 
    Hello guest!
, and the 
    Hello guest!
, and the 
    Hello guest!
, and the 
    Hello guest!
, and the 
    Hello guest!
, and the 
    Hello guest!
. would give it a rest!”

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Shiwiii
      So as I am sure there are plenty of you folks here that adhere and read the wt and "awake".  Have any of you who have read these considered the wt Oct study edition this year? In particular this little quote:
             "KEEP TRYING TO MAKE DISCIPLES
      14. According to Jesus’ instructions recorded at Matthew 28:19, 20, what do we try our best to do, and why?
      14 Read Matthew 28:19, 20. As we conduct Bible studies, we have to try our best to “make disciples . . . , teaching them to observe all the things [Jesus has] commanded.” We need to help people understand how important it is for them to take their stand for Jehovah  and his Kingdom. This means trying to motivate people to make the truth their own by applying what they learn, dedicating their life to Jehovah, and getting baptized. Only then will they survive Jehovah’s day.—1 Pet. 3:21."

So one must be baptized as a jw in order to survive Jehovahs day (judgement day).  That is basically what is being said. 
      What about this statement by the wt? 
      "Millions of others will have the opportunity of gaining everlasting life when they are resurrected. Jesus performed a resurrection when he visited the city of Nain. The only son of a widow had died, and Jesus, “moved with pity,” raised him to life  again. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Also, the apostle Paul said: “I have hope toward God . . . that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” 
      So which is it? What is the point of surviving the judgement day if you can achieve the same thing after the 1000 years? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.