• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI6nUOKmr2gLxPXusW75u2g/videos

I just saw this here with a story:  

How do you know it is Julio Iglesias? :) 

The voice of the singer sounds  similar, but comments below this video at Youtube mentions a Pedro Pablo as the artist. 

Thanks @bredim for sharing that link, the music is beautiful. 

On 6.11.2016 at 16:41, bredim said:

A sister sent me the song 138 with a comment that it is Iglesias singing. I listened it at first on my smartphone, and it sounded like his voice. But now after careful listening I can say he isn’t.

It  IS  Julio  Iglesias !  I  know  it  from  my  pioneer - girlfriend  ;-)  Read  my  text  by  our  Librarian !

In my home we have always  listened Spanish music including Julio Iglesias, my mom who listened to his music more than I did, says this is not him, the voice is very similar but not the same. 

If he is or not, is not relevant to me, however the music is beautiful. 

We might ask brother Pedro Pablo, the channel in Youtube, who has posted this video, 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI6nUOKmr2gLxPXusW75u2g

He posted this comment below this video:

"A raiz de la confusion que muchos an tenido en cuanto a quien lo canta dejo saber que es un servidor pedro pablo cantando en honor a nuestro Dios JEHOVA..."

He is stating that Pedro Pablo is the singer of this song 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.