The World News Media

JW.org kingdom halls not open to evacuees?

Jack Ryan

188,000 people have been evacuated in Nor. Cal.!

According the Los Angeles Times the following places are open to evacuee's. click here!

These places are accepting people regardless of religious affiliation. How many Kingdom Halls are open to the general public certainly there are plenty of them in that area?.... ZERO! Why!?!?!?!!?

Here is a listing of all the Kingdom Halls in Northern California feel free to contact them and ask about what they are doing to help the general public, perhaps I am wrong and they can clear up why they are not being listed as an evacuation safe haven. 

Click Here!

Such brotherly love in action!!!!

• Views 424
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been my experience that Witnesses have a fairly easy time finding lodging with fellow JWs during events such as this. I took an interest in this story and called my parents, because we know a lot

17 minutes ago, Jay Witness said:

These places are accepting people regardless of religious affiliation. How many Kingdom Halls are open to the general public certainly there are plenty of them in that area?.... ZERO! Why!?!?!?!!?

It's been my experience that Witnesses have a fairly easy time finding lodging with fellow JWs during events such as this. I took an interest in this story and called my parents, because we know a lot of Witnesses in Quincy, CA. I was conceived somewhere downstream from that same dam about 59 years ago. It actually overflowed once about 60 years ago and this was before they had built the concrete drainage. (They did that during Reagan's governorship, I think.)  Several brothers had possessions swept away, and one brother we knew found a dead bear in his garage. This was supposedly, my mother says, why they moved back down to the LA area before I was born. At any rate, the only brothers we know there now drove to stay with friends in nearby congregations. I didn't ask if KH's were opened up, but the idea I got is that they all knew friends they could stay with.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.