The World News Media

*For 50 cents* - "Jehovah, I almost sold your name for 50 cents."

Queen Esther

deutschland-50-vorne+.jpg

*For  50  cents*

A brother had moved. After some time he drove from his new residence with the city bus into the city center. After buying a ticket and looking for a seat, he realized that the bus driver had given him 50 cent too much when changing the money. The brother thought to himself: "Shall I return the 50 cents? Actually it would not be right to keep the money, although it is only 50 cents. Who would notice this, because it is such a small amount. In addition, the bus company has so much money, since it does not depend on the 50 cents. Take it as a gift from Jehovah and be quiet.
When the brother stepped out of the bus, he waited briefly at the door and gave the bus driver the 50 cent back with the words: "They gave me 50 cent change too much.
With a smile on his face, the driver said, "I saw that they have the magazines in their hands that are delivering Jehovah's Witnesses. Are they a Jehovah's Witness? I am looking for the true religion and so I just wanted to see what they were going to do with the 50 cents I intentionally gave them too much. "
When the brother had risen out of the bus, he clung to a lantern post for a moment, thinking,
"Jehovah, I almost sold your name for 50 cents."

... Note: even if this "informal preaching service experience" is only one, the incentive behind it is very much to the heart ❤
Greetings, Volker - your "collaborator" sends you in the most unique and valuable life-saving work ... (1 Corinthians 3: 9 & 9:23; 2 Timothy 2:15)

( by  Brother  Volker E. )    translated  by  Google...

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*For  50  cents* A brother had moved. After some time he drove from his new residence with the city bus into the city center. After buying a ticket and looking for a seat, he realized that the bu

Maybe,  thats  also  one  of  the  tests,  Jehovah  makes  with  us  before  Armageddon ?  Lets  ask  ourselves,  how  would  handle  our  conscience  with  this  50 cent ? What it means to be f

A very encouraging story. Love it ????

Posted Images

Maybe,  thats  also  one  of  the  tests,  Jehovah  makes  with  us  before  Armageddon ?  Lets  ask  ourselves,  how  would  handle  our  conscience  with  this  50 cent ?

What it means to be faithful
3 "was Moses. . . As a servant faithful "is to be read in Hebrews 3: 5. What did the faithfulness of the Prophet Moses show? In the making of the components and in the erection of the pen hut ", [Moses] went to do according to all that Jehovah had commanded him. He did likewise "(Exodus 40:16). Our loyalty to the worship of Jehovah is also demonstrated by obedient ministry. This also means that we remain loyal to Jehovah in difficult trials or hard trials. But not only the existence of great examinations is decisive. Jesus said, "He that is faithful in the least is faithful in many things, and whoever is unjust in the least is also unjust in many things" (Luke 16:10). We should therefore also be faithful in supposedly small things.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.